Finning (Canada) is a division of Finning International Inc., the world's largest Caterpillar equipment dealer delivering exceptional service to customers since 1933. Finning sells, rents and services equipment and engines to help customers maximize productivity.
Delivering unmatched service begins with our people. Having the best people in the industry is a competitive advantage that Finning actively cultivates through our commitment to building a high-performance culture that meets the personal and professional needs of our employees. We work together to achieve extraordinary business results in a supportive and collaborative workplace distinguished by our core values.
At Finning (Canada), you are free to excel in your chosen field and we invest in your future in many different ways. Our benefits package is among the best in our industry, including:
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Services Plan
- Extended Health and Dental
- Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health Spending Account
- Wellness Plan (www.finningwellness.ca)
Product Support Sales Representative
Based out of Terrace, reporting directly to the Branch Manager, the Product Support Sales Representative will have product support responsibilities for general line customers. This individual will be responsible combining product familiarity with the personal stature and competitiveness necessary to sell effectively in a quickly changing environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work to establish new and add-on business with existing customers.
- Promoting Parts, Service, and Customer Support Agreement business.
- Undercarriage Management.
- Machine Component Tracking and Change out Planning.
- Attend industry and product related training programs, conferences, seminars and educational forums.
- Assist branch manager in developing new business ideas and accompanying marketing materials to achieve sales objectives.
- Work to build long term relationships with customer base.
- Provide accurate price quotes in a timely manner to customers.
- Monitor accepted quotes and job progress.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Minimum 3 years previous sales experience and/or related post-secondary education.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Mining or like environment.
- Product Support Sales experience and/or a background in parts or service will be considered an asset.
- Strong results orientation, with the commitment and drive to achieve a new business goal in a demanding and competitive business environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and customers, to ensure time is maximized for revenue-retaining activities and customers receive an excellent level of account management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to lead presentations, and build and maintain customer relationships.
- Highly proficient using personal computers, specifically Microsoft Office suite, internet and E-mail.
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills.
Please apply online at:
Finning International is Caterpillar's largest dealer and global business partner. They provide customized equipment solutions to industries...