The following activities are typical of this role:
- Providing Cúram Case Management and Income Assistance product software knowledge and implementation experience, vision and leadership to help ensure the project provides a solid foundation and leads to a successful solution delivery, including:
o Facilitate requirements and fit/gap workshops with client staff on technical topics and the standard Curam Business Application Suite (CBAS) features and functions.
o Create functional designs for Curam extensions and configurations (e.g. workflow and/or rules).
o Work closely with project and client staff on matters related to the Curam Business Application Suite (CBAS) technical architecture.
o Recommending Cúram application/functional extensions, as necessary to meet client requirements, developing functional designs associated with the extensions, and serving as liaison between Curam technical staff and client subject matter experts when the Curam technical staff develops extensions.
o Configure the CBAS to meet client requirements.
o Plan and execute tests to verify the solution is properly configured and extended to meet requirements.
o Provide information on the Cúram data model and explain entities and attributes, and the relationships between them.
- Providing leadership to maximize the best use of the COTS solution in order to minimize customization, project and system lifecycle effort, cost & risk, and also to leverage opportunities that the software offers for the Ministry to improve client service, and the effectiveness and efficiency of its programs and services. Liaising with other experts to provide the project with overall Cúram product and implementation knowledge (e.g. product documentation, prototyping assets, modeling methods, estimating templates, sample deliverables/artefacts), experience, best practices, and lessons learned.
- Contributing to effective estimating, planning, tracking and reporting, control and risk management processes.
- Participating in issue identification and resolution, and Quality Assurance for project deliverables.
- Mentoring those with limited Cúram experience to ensure and ongoing support resource base at the end of the project. Mandatory Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years business consulting experience implementing and customizing Cúram Case Management Software
- In depth knowledge and experience with the Income Assistance functionality of the Cúram Case Management Software and associated business processes, preferably with the current version (v6).
- Comprehensive business consulting experience with Cúram implementation for other public sector jurisdictions, including requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, functional design, engaging technical resources, guiding systems configuration, customization, integration, testing and implementation. Income Assistance implementation experience will be considered a strong asset.
- An ability to communicate effectively (both orally and written) with the team, senior management, other functions, stakeholders, and customers. Ability to communicate complex and highly technical concepts to technical and non-technical people (written and oral). Excellent facilitation skills are needed.
- Experience applying Cúram implementation guidelines and methodologies.
- Experience with business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping or solution design (Gap Analysis) techniques.
- Experience with screen design and storyboarding.
- Experience with quality assurance activities and test case development.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Systems and Business Analysis methodologies including experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions. Demonstrated experience conducting presentations and actively participating in meetings.
- Experience working within an integrated program environment with multi project initiatives.
- Experience working with and understanding the integration between Cúram’s various modules and with third party modules and integration components as needed for a large Social Enterprise Management implementation.
- Demonstrated experience authoring project documents (e.g. requirements, business models, functional design, strategies, training manuals, feasibility studies, etc.). Please cite specific examples of the types of documents.
- Ability to provide leadership in a team environment – guiding, facilitating, leading, preparing estimates and planning, sharing ideas and working collaboratively, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- General understanding of Project Management and Project Management methodologies.
- Curam certification is considered a strong asset.
- CBAP certification is considered an asset.
Indeed - 19 months ago
FinneyTaylor Consulting Group is Alberta's premier IT Staffing Solutions provider. With over 31,188 IT professionals registered with us...