We are looking for a senior, exceptional and experienced Financial Services Assistant to join the team at a Boutique Financial Services Firm in Calgary, AB
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and take ownership of assigned tasks, ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations
- Must have at least 10 years experience as an assistant to a MFDA and Segs Funds Producer
- Experience with IPP’s
- Mutual Funds and Life Licenses are required for this position
- Ability to manage all administration pursuant to client accounts, ability to key in data and create financial plans
- Resourceful and proactive
- Advanced organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Must be an exceptional communicator, able to meet with clients as required, and maintain client contact and follow-up system
- Have high standards and attention to detail and ability to manage Producer’s email efficiently and independently
- Have proficient computer skills in all MS Office programs (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, etc.) and thorough knowledge of Goldmine, FP Solution 2012
- Previous experience with Winfund program would be an asset
- Organize, attend, and assist with client functions
- Ability to help with the creation of marketing materials
- Be an enthusiastic team player with exceptional telephone, communication, and interpersonal skills building team and client relationships, and have the ability to quickly adapt to ever changing priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Once established, the Assistant could move into an Associate Financial Advisor Position working with the firm’s existing clients.
This is a full time opportunity. Salary is $50K to start with opportunity to go to $55K based on performance in 90 days through benefits, disability, and RRSP contribution. A vehicle is not mandatory, but would be helpful.
Office hours are from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Indeed - 14 months ago