Financial Associate - Training Provided
We are offer a wide array of innovative financial services to help individuals, families and businesses build, protect and preserve their hard-earned assets. We have earned a solid reputation on solid management solutions, sound decisions and consumer confidence. We are ready to expand our operation and open the doors to mentor new financial associates both full and part-time.
We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and career minded professionals who are:
- A natural relationship builder with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Organized and able to prioritize and manage several tasks at once.
- Persuasive and confident, and are committed to producing results.
- Proficient with the Word, Excel and Outlook components of Microsoft Office..
- A Post-secondary education is an asset, but not necessary
We Are Offering:
- A rewarding and challenging opportunity within a growing leading company in an exciting and fast paced industry.
- A complete training and support program to ensure you have the proper tools to succeed, including strategies for lifelong financial and investing skills.
- An attractive sales commission based structure with additional opportunities through management and/or referrals
If you feel you are have the passion to build a career in the financial services industry on a full time bases or simply want to supplement your current income, please e-mail your resume to postmaster. Rachel. (p) 289-597-3667.