Collection Officer / Receivables Management
Company: Financial Debt Recovery LTD
Financial Debt Recovery is a single source provider for all corporate credit and revenue management needs, focused on collection services for accounts. Financial Debt Recovery currently provides collection services to a broad range of major Canadian corporations across the country. Our customers include the Ontario Government Collection Management Unit, the Federal Government of Canada, the largest automotive portfolios, many of Canada’s chartered banks, and an extensive commercial base of clients who have come to rely on Financial Debt Recovery for proven results and assistance in managing their portfolios by controlling delinquency and increasing recoveries.
We are currently experiencing rapid growth and development in our Richmond Hill location. We are recruiting 15 - 20 self motivated, career minded individuals to augment our existing recovery team. Full-time shifts available. If you are considering a career in receivables management - we welcome you. We reward success and dedication.
Your role as a Collection Officer is to contact and secure payment arrangements from delinquent accounts, as well as a close follow-up to complete assigned workload in a quality manner to meet monthly goals set by management.
We provide comprehensive paid training, a competitive base salary plus commission as well as benefits.
You must have:
- High energy, a positive attitude, be a team player and money motivated
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
- Strong negotiating skills
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Able to achieve results based on individual and team goals
- Must be willing to receive positive critique in order to enhance personal growth and performance
- Able to successfully pass a RCMP Police Background Check
- Bilingual is an asset
- Previous collection/credit experience or call center background is an asset
Financial Debt Recovery Ltd. Is an equal opportunity employer, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.