Financeit is a platform that makes it easy for businesses to boost sales by offering consumer financing to their customers from any device. The company brings point of sale financing tools to main street merchants to increase close rates and transaction size - a proven strategy previously reserved for big box retailers. Since launching in 2011, Financeit has signed up over 2,800 retail, vehicle, home improvement and healthcare businesses that have processed more than $500 million in loans. Our headquarters are located in downtown Toronto, servicing operations in Canada and in the US.
Are you the right Fit?
Financeit is looking for a self-motivated individual who will be a point of contact for our partners and borrowers in Nova Scotia. He or she will work independently from a shared office space in Halifax. The Operations Assistant will provide administrative support to the Operations team, and respond to partner and borrower requests and inquiries. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills and demonstrated success with customer service.
- Review and upload supporting loan documents
- Ensure critical loan application data is entered correctly on the loan management system
- Assign loans and help balance underwriter work load
- Provide prompt, efficient, detailed customer-oriented service to all Partners/Borrowers
- Navigate and use all available technology and maintain customer information in an organized fashion
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls with Partners/Borrowers
- Manage effective email communication between Partners and Brokers when required
- Work effectively with internal business units who communicate with customers and partners
- Assist with other operations support functions as required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Administrative role
- Proven track record with client relationship management
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office
Compensation & Details:
- Salary based on experience
- Full-time, permanent position (40 hours/week)
- Office hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Working independently out of a shared office in Halifax, NS
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Financeit is a platform that makes it easy for businesses to boost sales by offering consumer financing to their customers from any device....