Finance Employee Reviews

sales work as team work
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Madurai, Tamil Nadu12 August 2016
*as plan to work to finished
*plan to learn new thinks
*helps as co -worker
*To work in a company that will enhance my knowledge and skills in project management and related works, like wise to become an instrument for the progress and success of entire organization while earning reasonable income for my family. Seeking a challenging career that offers professional growth and converts my knowledge in to resourceful work.
Cons
8 hour
nice place to work
Manager, Finance - India (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, IL25 August 2016
nice place to work, handled profile of taxation, auditing, accounting, payroll handling, sales management and recording, monthly reporting to US head quarters.
Management Accountant
Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  Manchester4 October 2016
Self Employed, being able to work my own hours demand my own pay scale as well as working as a separate entity away from the business.
Massive workload and long hours - employee concerns are disgarded
Mgr., Accounting/Finance/Corp Admin. (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, Florida26 September 2014
A typical day is mainly working with finance groups from corporate requesting information related to monthly results, analysis, trends, forecasts and requests for ad-hoc reports for new strategic initiatives. This, in addition to projects for billing contract milestones, updating local profit plans, internal meetings with sales and legal on contract redlining, procedural changes, sales pipelines, financial calls and overseeing the accounting team and AR and AP activity, collections and risk analysis, all the while responding to 70-80 emails per day, invoicing, reporting, and fielding internal questions relating to contracts,

The hardest part of this job is the increased workload. More work keeps getting pushed down from corporate with firedrills/deadlines, and with the lack of resources due to a hiring freeze, the work cannot get done in an 8 hr day. My team and I are working 10-12 hour days and more on the weekends to catch up. There is no work/life balance and no disconnect from work on the weekends. I am thankful I have a team of dedicated employees that support each other.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Long hours - no work/life balance.
PRODUCTIVE, GOOD IN SPEAKING, LISTENING

I ONLY DO MY JOB

I HAVE LEARNED FINANCE MANAGEMENT AND OTHER SKILLS
good job
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  kochi20 April 2016
The experience in muthoot vehicle and asset finance ltd was an incredible one, which should be a land mark in my life history, I did studied lot of things from there, which may turn to my behavior to look forward in bigger companies
great compensation, poor leaders
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, New York27 April 2015
great coworkers, good training, great compensation, poor senior leaders. Did not last through the recession due to poor leadership handoff for the CEO that trickled down to the rest of the firm.
Branch Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Bidar, KA20 January 2015
by my self i think that job work should be long term, for an staff salary also should as present economic status wise and some employee health insurance, and must have an employee management skills on this position of operational manager.
Pros
s
Cons
s
SALARY&BETTER WORKING CONDITION
office job (Current Employee) –  thrissur ,kerala.19 December 2012
salary and better working condition is firstly prefer,then managment and reputation of firm is also considerable factor to me
I am an experienced Technical & Project manager offering years of success in leading & managing all phases of diverse Business & Technology projects
Manager, Finance Systems (Current Employee) –  Novato, CA26 March 2014
Recent Contributions:
• Lead Implementation team to rollout Oracle HR, Advance Benefits, and Payroll & Taleo Business
Edition (TBE) from planning to execution within 6 months. Instrumental in transitioning to TBE with
data validation, conversions and rollout using ADFS Single Sign on capabilities with TBE and its
integration with Oracle HR for New Hires .
• Managed Legacy data conversion, data validation and worldwide design and roll out of Employee &
Manager Self Service with Functions from HR, Benefits & Payroll. Coordinated requirements
discussions with Benefits & Payroll Carriers and lead the technical team on design & rollout of 27 critical
interfaces and secure data transfer with Benefits & Payroll Carriers.
• Rollout of US Benefits Open enrollment using Oracle Advance Benefits and managing cutover plan and
activities.
• Managed Payroll data conversion, element entry design, Payroll Costing with GL, Monthly Vertex
Patches and Payroll Year End activities. Instrumental in Rollout of historical W2’s on HR Self Service
and its data conversion in Oracle.
Operational Highlights:
• Stabilized ERP implementation and support by having a Patch Strategy & performing periodic end to end
business process health check, increasing user adoption by functionality awareness and Training and
ensuring 100% ERP system utilization to support business processes & ROI.
• Collaboratively defined and structured ERP program / project objectives, ERP governance, ERP
Operations oversight and ERP Portfolio Management committees.
Reduced solution delivery & overhead cost by 10% with
  more... aggressive vendor management & leveraging IT
Applications investment.
• Large scale programs/projects managed include Solution design, implementation & support of
Taleo Business Edition, Oracle HR, Advanced Benefits, Payroll, Hyperion Planning & HFM,
iProcurement, EDI for Purchasing, Demantra S&OP, OBIEE 11g platform & Analytical dashboards, AP-PO
invoice Match streamlining & Invoice approval process, electronic Invoice processing
(Paperless/OB10) & re- engineering of procure to pay & Record to Report process.
• Designed & delivered creative solutions like online IT Equipment Request process, Tracking of
Capital Spend, Training curriculum using UPK and Orchestrate year end SOX activities.
• Manage direct reports for their career development. Successful track record in translating
business requirements into systems solutions, managing expectations of Executive Management,
cross-functional business teams & all in-direct Stakeholders across full life-cycle of projects
undertaken. Maintain relationship with IT Solution Delivery Teams consisting of CSV, BRM, ERP &
Architecture and AMS teams to ensure alignment per project requirements.
• IT Liaison to Finance, HR, Commercial, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Business units.

Financial Highlights:
• Consistently delivered on operational commitments of 95% projects on time, on budget and 100%
adherence to Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and compliance metrics.
• Reduced ERP Infrastructure cost by 30% by transitioning hosting of Oracle ERP platform from
physical hardware to virtual platform (VMware).
• Expanding ERP footprint to new countries and entities to help product launches & integrate
Finance Systems to acquisitions e.g. ZyStor Therapeutics, Lead Therapeutics, Shanbally
Manufacturing
cility.
cility.
productive, enegetic, and positive actitude
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Doral, FL12 December 2015
Creative, energetic, and helpful person seeking a job in the professional field that’ll help me mature and learn as a person
DIRECT HIT (Marketing Research, Branding, Analysis)
EVP of Operations, Marketing and Sales (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CA6 December 2013
ANALYTIC SKILLS: Brand Analysis; Google Analytic; SWOT Analysis; Database Analysis; Segmentation Analysis; Media, Demand, Competitive, Comparative, Client Acquisition and Performance Analysis.

MARKETING STRATEGIES & TACTICS: Brand Management, Targeted Branding Platforms, Big Data Marketing; Google Adwords; SEO, SEM, EAI, CPC, CPL, CPM, PPC; Channel Marketing; Mobile (SMS) Marketing; Web & Mix Marketing; Direct Marketing; Video; Guerilla; Social Media; Email; Digital & Voice Broad Casting; On & Off-Line Surveys.

PLATFORMS: TV, Radio, Print, PPC, Digital, SMS, Mobile Apps, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Four Squares, LinkedIn, Instragram, Digital/Electronic Billboards, YouTube.

OPERATIONS & MANAGEMENT SKILLS: Recruit, Train, and Supervise Successful Sales Force; Strategic Product Planning & Development; Excel Written & Verbal Communication: Training Manual, Phone Scripts; Crafting Ad Copy in Text Voice, Digital, Print; Media Acquisition; Director of Call Centers; Executive Sales Director, Ecommerce Expert.
Pros
Freedom to create
Cons
Not enough time
productive
finance executive (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CH23 October 2015
very learning experience with well-qualified colleagues.
co-workers were also very supportive.
learned a lot about financial terms that how to generate finance for the organisation and how to controll risks coming in the way to success.
My Typical day at CSC
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noida1 January 2015
It begins with logging to machine and checking the mail from team in India and US( Client ).

Depending upon the Fixes made to Issues reported by me, I was to confirm the same in Testing Environment alongwith different Databases.

On finding a new Issue, we report the same and open them for the Development Team. I was also to ensure that the issue is recreated .
We were simultaneously asked to Unit Test the earlier fixes by the Dev Team . Subsequently, we System Test them and report accordingly .

Everyday, We were to participate in the Call from the Client Side .
Pros
Great to work with team, that appreciate the effort
Cons
Cab was not always available, after getting late in Office .
My Day
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers FL12 September 2013
I love where I at work at. Its an amazing work place. My co-workers are awesome. We all work together as a team. We love to help others as much as we help each other. My favorite part of the day is when I walk in to work in the morning and brighten every ones day with my smile. Management couldn't be any better. The only reason why I'm looking for another job is because I'm a single mother and times are hard. I am willing to work a part time job that is willing to work with my schedule.
Now I seeking for a permanant job in a fun working environment with good empoyer
Engagement on Timely Contract Jobs (Former Employee) –  Novena, Raffles Place, and Orchard Road16 August 2014
I have learnt and achieved many corporate tips and skills.
The only set back is the long hour and 5.5 day work.
I love to mingled with people from the different age group and culture.
I like their positive and fun working colleagues and employer,
I hardest part of work was with a very tempermental employer with low EQ., that the employee turnover was so high.
I missed some lovely collegues with positive work attitude.
Pros
Corporate activities
Cons
5.5 days
It Helped me grow in The Financial Industry as a Collector/Customer Service Representative.
COLLECTOR/ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FL16 July 2013
In this industry you'll always have a difficult customer/debtor,the best part of it is to turn that difficult customer into a satisfied customer,with either a settlement or a payment arrangement.
Of course I had a great team to back me up in case I needed help.
For some of my co-workers it was hard to be on the phone,I enjoy working on the phone,interacting with customers,be useful to their needs which is what I enjoy the most about my job,I provide solutions,I solve problems.
Pros
Bonuses in my check.
Cons
short breaks.
Always worked with typical style promotors
G.M. Finance and Company Secretary (Former Employee) –  Sonipat, HR17 February 2014
At middle level the work is carried on with the instructions of the promotors.Co-workers always made me feel best cooperation.We created history in financing and taxation in spite of adverse vies from conventional management
Pros
Learning
Cons
typical hurdles of conventional management
Intrested work place and good admonsfare
marketing job (Current Employee) –  Bhilai, CT2 July 2015
focus only working .working is complete and outer work.but always happy and alwase positive fealing not a negative person.
Pros
lances
Cons
long
Challenging Work
Sr SAP BI/BO Consultant (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ2 November 2013
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
DO NOT include any personally ident

4.2