Finance Employee Reviews

productive, enegetic, and positive actitude
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLDecember 12, 2015
Creative, energetic, and helpful person seeking a job in the professional field that’ll help me mature and learn as a person
productive
finance executive (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CHOctober 23, 2015
very learning experience with well-qualified colleagues.
co-workers were also very supportive.
learned a lot about financial terms that how to generate finance for the organisation and how to controll risks coming in the way to success.
Intrested work place and good admonsfare
marketing job (Current Employee) –  Bhilai, CTJuly 2, 2015
focus only working .working is complete and outer work.but always happy and alwase positive fealing not a negative person.
Pros
lances
Cons
long
great compensation, poor leaders
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkApril 27, 2015
great coworkers, good training, great compensation, poor senior leaders. Did not last through the recession due to poor leadership handoff for the CEO that trickled down to the rest of the firm.
Productive and fun work place
Accounts payable Process (F&A) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAMarch 11, 2015
Learnt a lot from the team mates and nice support from the managers and did lot of fun. There is more to learn about the process knowledge
FRIENDLY
Accountant & Audit Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, TNJanuary 24, 2015
TYPICAL DAY WHERE I T RETURN FILINING DAYS LIKE JULY, SEPTEMBER
ABOUT AUDITING
MY FRIENDS ARE MORE HELPFUL
WORKING WITH UNSKILLED CLIENTS
ENJOYABLE PART OF THE DAY IS EVEING
Pros
yes they provide free lunch
Cons
some times
Branch Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Bidar, KAJanuary 20, 2015
by my self i think that job work should be long term, for an staff salary also should as present economic status wise and some employee health insurance, and must have an employee management skills on this position of operational manager.
Pros
s
Cons
s
My Typical day at CSC
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  NoidaJanuary 1, 2015
It begins with logging to machine and checking the mail from team in India and US( Client ).

Depending upon the Fixes made to Issues reported by me, I was to confirm the same in Testing Environment alongwith different Databases.

On finding a new Issue, we report the same and open them for the Development Team. I was also to ensure that the issue is recreated .
We were simultaneously asked to Unit Test the earlier fixes by the Dev Team . Subsequently, we System Test them and report accordingly .

Everyday, We were to participate in the Call from the Client Side .
Pros
great to work with team, that appreciate the effort
Cons
cab was not always available, after getting late in office .
productive and fun working
any type (Current Employee) –  Jodhpur, RJDecember 17, 2014
I learned about how time will managed in life . I can give 8 hours to a co.
Very demanding job
Count Team Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dry Prong, LADecember 8, 2014
Very demanding job that involves a lot of lifting and moving of heavy equipment. And also handling and counting large sums of money. Time specific work day started everyday at 5am on the dot no later, and had to be completed by 8am also the second part of the work day involved actually counting down every gaming machine on the gaming floor.
Massive workload and long hours - employee concerns are disgarded
Mgr., Accounting/Finance/Corp Admin. (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FloridaSeptember 26, 2014
A typical day is mainly working with finance groups from corporate requesting information related to monthly results, analysis, trends, forecasts and requests for ad-hoc reports for new strategic initiatives. This, in addition to projects for billing contract milestones, updating local profit plans, internal meetings with sales and legal on contract redlining, procedural changes, sales pipelines, financial calls and overseeing the accounting team and AR and AP activity, collections and risk analysis, all the while responding to 70-80 emails per day, invoicing, reporting, and fielding internal questions relating to contracts,

The hardest part of this job is the increased workload. More work keeps getting pushed down from corporate with firedrills/deadlines, and with the lack of resources due to a hiring freeze, the work cannot get done in an 8 hr day. My team and I are working 10-12 hour days and more on the weekends to catch up. There is no work/life balance and no disconnect from work on the weekends. I am thankful I have a team of dedicated employees that support each other.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
long hours - no work/life balance.
Now I seeking for a permanant job in a fun working environment with good empoyer
Engagement on Timely Contract Jobs (Former Employee) –  Novena, Raffles Place, and Orchard RoadAugust 16, 2014
I have learnt and achieved many corporate tips and skills.
The only set back is the long hour and 5.5 day work.
I love to mingled with people from the different age group and culture.
I like their positive and fun working colleagues and employer,
I hardest part of work was with a very tempermental employer with low EQ., that the employee turnover was so high.
I missed some lovely collegues with positive work attitude.
Pros
corporate activities
Cons
5.5 days
Cashier / Accountant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 23, 2014
Work started at 9.30am till 6pm
Learned about how a finance company works
Colleagues were best
Enjoyed working there
PRODUCTIVE & FUN PLACE
Accountant (Former Employee) –  BANGLOREMay 15, 2014
I WILL GO TO THE JOB 24/05/2014
I HAVE LEARN COMMERCE & PUC PASS
FUN & CHATTING FRIENDS
I am an experienced Technical & Project manager offering years of success in leading & managing all phases of diverse Business & Technology projects
Manager, Finance Systems (Current Employee) –  Novato, CAMarch 26, 2014
Recent Contributions:
• Lead Implementation team to rollout Oracle HR, Advance Benefits, and Payroll & Taleo Business
Edition (TBE) from planning to execution within 6 months. Instrumental in transitioning to TBE with
data validation, conversions and rollout using ADFS Single Sign on capabilities with TBE and its
integration with Oracle HR for New Hires .
• Managed Legacy data conversion, data validation and worldwide design and roll out of Employee &
Manager Self Service with Functions from HR, Benefits & Payroll. Coordinated requirements
discussions with Benefits & Payroll Carriers and lead the technical team on design & rollout of 27 critical
interfaces and secure data transfer with Benefits & Payroll Carriers.
• Rollout of US Benefits Open enrollment using Oracle Advance Benefits and managing cutover plan and
activities.
• Managed Payroll data conversion, element entry design, Payroll Costing with GL, Monthly Vertex
Patches and Payroll Year End activities. Instrumental in Rollout of historical W2’s on HR Self Service
and its data conversion in Oracle.
Operational Highlights:
• Stabilized ERP implementation and support by having a Patch Strategy & performing periodic end to end
business process health check, increasing user adoption by functionality awareness and Training and
ensuring 100% ERP system utilization to support business processes & ROI.
• Collaboratively defined and structured ERP program / project objectives, ERP governance, ERP
Operations oversight and ERP Portfolio Management committees.
Reduced solution delivery & overhead cost by 10% with aggressive vendor
  more... management & leveraging IT
Applications investment.
• Large scale programs/projects managed include Solution design, implementation & support of
Taleo Business Edition, Oracle HR, Advanced Benefits, Payroll, Hyperion Planning & HFM,
iProcurement, EDI for Purchasing, Demantra S&OP, OBIEE 11g platform & Analytical dashboards, AP-PO
invoice Match streamlining & Invoice approval process, electronic Invoice processing
(Paperless/OB10) & re- engineering of procure to pay & Record to Report process.
• Designed & delivered creative solutions like online IT Equipment Request process, Tracking of
Capital Spend, Training curriculum using UPK and Orchestrate year end SOX activities.
• Manage direct reports for their career development. Successful track record in translating
business requirements into systems solutions, managing expectations of Executive Management,
cross-functional business teams & all in-direct Stakeholders across full life-cycle of projects
undertaken. Maintain relationship with IT Solution Delivery Teams consisting of CSV, BRM, ERP &
Architecture and AMS teams to ensure alignment per project requirements.
• IT Liaison to Finance, HR, Commercial, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Business units.

Financial Highlights:
• Consistently delivered on operational commitments of 95% projects on time, on budget and 100%
adherence to Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and compliance metrics.
• Reduced ERP Infrastructure cost by 30% by transitioning hosting of Oracle ERP platform from
physical hardware to virtual platform (VMware).
• Expanding ERP footprint to new countries and entities to help product launches & integrate
Finance Systems to acquisitions e.g. ZyStor Therapeutics, Lead Therapeutics, Shanbally
Manufacturing
cility.
cility.
Always worked with typical style promotors
G.M. Finance and Company Secretary (Former Employee) –  Sonipat, HRFebruary 17, 2014
At middle level the work is carried on with the instructions of the promotors.Co-workers always made me feel best cooperation.We created history in financing and taxation in spite of adverse vies from conventional management
Pros
learning
Cons
typical hurdles of conventional management
DIRECT HIT (Marketing Research, Branding, Analysis)
EVP of Operations, Marketing and Sales (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CADecember 6, 2013
ANALYTIC SKILLS: Brand Analysis; Google Analytic; SWOT Analysis; Database Analysis; Segmentation Analysis; Media, Demand, Competitive, Comparative, Client Acquisition and Performance Analysis.

MARKETING STRATEGIES & TACTICS: Brand Management, Targeted Branding Platforms, Big Data Marketing; Google Adwords; SEO, SEM, EAI, CPC, CPL, CPM, PPC; Channel Marketing; Mobile (SMS) Marketing; Web & Mix Marketing; Direct Marketing; Video; Guerilla; Social Media; Email; Digital & Voice Broad Casting; On & Off-Line Surveys.

PLATFORMS: TV, Radio, Print, PPC, Digital, SMS, Mobile Apps, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Four Squares, LinkedIn, Instragram, Digital/Electronic Billboards, YouTube.

OPERATIONS & MANAGEMENT SKILLS: Recruit, Train, and Supervise Successful Sales Force; Strategic Product Planning & Development; Excel Written & Verbal Communication: Training Manual, Phone Scripts; Crafting Ad Copy in Text Voice, Digital, Print; Media Acquisition; Director of Call Centers; Executive Sales Director, Ecommerce Expert.
Pros
freedom to create
Cons
not enough time
Challenging Work
Sr SAP BI/BO Consultant (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 2, 2013
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
DO NOT include any personally ident
My Day
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers FLSeptember 12, 2013
I love where I at work at. Its an amazing work place. My co-workers are awesome. We all work together as a team. We love to help others as much as we help each other. My favorite part of the day is when I walk in to work in the morning and brighten every ones day with my smile. Management couldn't be any better. The only reason why I'm looking for another job is because I'm a single mother and times are hard. I am willing to work a part time job that is willing to work with my schedule.
Love to create campaign for Finance sector.
Adwords Professional (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KASeptember 6, 2013
As this sectors basically target individuals who are interested in Investing, Mutual Funds, Insurance etc.
I learned a lot about consumer behavior about stocks and commodities.

4.2