The Finance Alliance for Sustainable Trade (FAST) is an international, member driven, non-profit association, representing financial institutions, producers and other supply chain stakeholders dedicated to bringing “sustainably produced products” to market.
President and CEO
President and CEO, Project and Fundraising Manager, Staff Members, Consultants and External Suppliers.
Role and Responsibilities:
FAST Administration Manager is responsible for the financial and administrative operations of the Organization to ensure that FAST’s office operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and efficient manner.
FAST Administration Manager is responsible for financial planning, record-keeping, data analysis as well as financial reporting to higher management. FAST Administration Manager is also responsible of the review, analysis and presentation of financial statements, overseeing and maintaining cash controls, personnel administration, and managing office operations.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Review and analyze Secretariat accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports ensuring compliance with financial controls and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Oversee accounting and financial management of FAST projects, from budget implementation to monitoring reporting and controlling processes.
- Coordinate, review and approve projects’ reports for Donors according to the Donors’ specific requirements.
- Responsible for the administration of FAST budget; maintain and analyze Secretariat budget, conduct periodic reviews to track any budget deviations.
- Analyze FAST operations, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Present financial information to FAST Board of Directors and Financial Committee.
- Oversee office administration and responsible for the administration of FAST bank accounts.
- Review, approve and sign consultant contracts and consultants payments.
- Oversee the administration of FAST partner projects.
- Approve and sign payroll and timesheets
- Review Donor contracts according to FAST approved proposal and coordinate the signature of the contract.
- Prepare audit files and respond to auditor’s enquiries
- Coordinate and oversee the registration of FAST’s projects expenses in the accounting system.
- Coordinate the payment of expense claims, checks, transfers and accounts payable.
- Manage the logistical coordination of special events, such as; FAST Financial Fair, Board and Lenders Meeting.
- Review and sign provider contracts for FAST special events and general activities.
- Maintain and update FAST policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor in Business Administration, accounting or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in MS Office products and Experience with Simply Accounting (Sage 50) software
- Excellent numeracy skills and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize activities and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Bilingual (English and Spanish), with working knowledge of French.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Mr. Rolando Fragenas
Deadline to apply is at September 6th at 11:59pm EST.