Fillmore Construction is an Edmonton-based construction company, proudly serving Western Canada since 1991. Working as a General Contractor for local, national and international business owners, Fillmore specializes in New Building Construction, Tenant Improvements, Interior & Exterior Renovations, Building Expansions and Facility Maintenance within three primary market segments: Commercial, Industrial and Institutional.
We are seeking an experienced and professional Office Manager to join our organization. Reporting into the Vice President, we are looking for someone who can “wear many hats”, appreciates variety in their day-to-day duties and enjoys an extremely fast paced and busy work environment.
Although this role encompasses a wide range of roles and responsibilities, the Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This includes maintaining office services, supervising office staff and maintaining office equipment.
Candidates will have excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills, be self-motivated and highly organized. The ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines is essential to this position.
- High School Diploma
- Relevant degree or diploma and three (3) years of senior administrative experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of supervisory principles, including minimum one (1) year managing support staff
- Knowledge of basic accounting for expense tracking and event budgeting purposes
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Must speak, read and write English fluently
Fillmore Construction offers an excellent team atmosphere, a competitive salary and a full medical and dental benefit package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.