Fileco Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fileco was a great place to gain experience
CNC Machine operator (Former Employee), vaughanJune 17, 2015
attend pre shift meetings

set up tools needed for my shift

On a typical day would involve me setting up the cnc machine for daily operations.

complete orders as required

Over my time there I learned about health and safety in Canada.
I learned how to work the cnc machine, load daily orders, maintain general maintenance and tools used on the machine daily.

Very seldom interacted with management
co-workers were great to work with

The hardest part of the job was lack of regular hours

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with. I still stay in contact with some of them
Interesting and fun place to work
Director, Human Resources (Former Employee), Concord, ONApril 14, 2014
I carried out a vast number of HR responsibilities from budget setting & management, training initiatives and claims management, to name a few.
I enjoyed the people I worked with and the challenges presented in managing a workforce of 200+ employees.
The most difficult part of the job involved managing attendance and reducing the number of employees off work claiming STD, LTD and WSIB - resulting in high cost to the employer.
Safe workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONOctober 23, 2013
->Fast Paced
->Brothers sister keepers program
->Friendly environment
->Cool down breaks during very hot days
actualy there was table tennis but only few lucky ones used it
Machine Operator/ Welder (Former Employee), Toronto ONAugust 16, 2012
Most of the fileco's are from India except management they dont wont any bodyelse to work there thats a lot to learn, but i managed to work ther for long time off and on using my agency, the agency dont wont us to be hired so they will make mony all the time, the company was only will be good if you get hired permanently but they will keep you working for agency as long as you are not India because they thing you can not get along and i learned a lot of hand tools, power tools working with lifting equipment and welders, and that rotating shift.