Fiix Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Management needs to understand their business
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
Hard labor in the freezing cold, wasted gas to pick up parts and drop off parts , drive to customers location. owner fired me because a customer left a bad review about Fiix. Instead of sending the mechanic who misdiagnosed the car by changing the alternator, they sent me to fix their mechanics problems . The customer was mad before I arrived on seen. I changed the starter and her car started & she was very happy her car started after dealing with incompetence for 3 weeks. The owner fired me because the customer left a bad review for Fiix .

Good luck everyone who has to deal with this companies management waste of time.
Great Place to Grow Your Career
Business Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2018
Currently working in Sales/Customer Service on the phone and chats. This position involves helping answer questions, and getting people booked in for services.

Fiix has great employees, and an amazing culture. Every person here is awesome to work with, and very willing to help each other out.

The days are a bit longer than average, but normal for a startup. If you put in the work, you will grow quickly!

Great chance to enter the tech industry, and change the automotive industry.
Pros
Great employees, amazing office location, learning opportunities, exciting chance to grow
Great Place to Learn and Grow
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2018
I started working at Fiix mid last year. The company has a strong core team that cares about the employees and the product we put out there.
It has been a great opportunity to witness the ups and downs of a start up. Great opportunity to learn and grow as the company itself grows.
The company has been growing exponentially and I am really looking forward to see what the future holds for us.
Pros
Fast Paced, Rewarding, Great Culture, Innovative
Cons
Less structured than a big corporate company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiix Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Fiix Group Reviews by Location