Looking for Full-Time Facility Assistant for a Friendly, Private Health Club
Fifth Avenue Club
We are looking for a new member to add to our team! Our Facility Assistants are responsible for all aspects of our laundry service and club cleaning. Regular maintenance of equipment and occasional repairs will be required. The Facility Assistant will exemplify friendly, personalized service in a downtown, professional environment. As a member of our team, the Facility Assistant will participate in staff meetings and team building. Applicants must be fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
To provide friendly, personalized service by developing relationships and meeting needs with sincerity. Regular duties include:
· Helping our members
· Collecting, washing, drying, folding and distributing bath and sweat towels
· Collecting, washing, drying, and returning clothing bags
· Maintaining cleanliness, tidiness and organization of the entire facility and all equipment
· Locker room upkeep, tidiness and cleaning
· Organizing and maintaining lost and found and loaner clothing
· Preparing laundry and lockers for issue
· Tracking, budgeting and ordering supplies
· Minor equipment repairs
· Attending weekly and monthly team meetings
· General assistance with club operations as required
Hours: Full-time 40hrs/week Monday to Thursday and work every other Friday and Saturday
( work hours: 12:30pm-9:30pm and 9:00am-4:30pm every other Saturday )
Supervisor: Facility Manager
Salary: will be discussed during the interview
Evaluation: Three months and annually
Full health club membership for yourself and immediate family members and discounted memberships for extended family and friends.
Cost on all club services such as massage, personal training, and juice bar items.
Enjoyable work environment and involvement in team building and social events.
Please come visit us to submit a resume!
2nd Flr, 715 5 Avenue SW, Calgary
Ask for our Facility Manager, Garth.
We look forward to meeting you!