Here at Fifth Avenue Club, the employees work in an inviting environment with no judgment and a great support system. With room to grow in each aspect of the club and dependable coworkers who all care about the contribution they bring to the team, it is a low stress level workplace where you know you’ll enjoy your job every single day.
The employees live up to the mission statement of providing friendly, personalized service to their members by striving to acknowledge each member on a first name basis and striking up friendly conversations. Not only are the employees great people, but so are the members. This exciting downtown environment brings in motivated members who love being recognized and feed off of the energetic vibe we give to them. This is just another benefit of working at Fifth Avenue Club, along with a free gym membership for you and immediate family members, a discounted rate for friends and family, discounted rates on massages and personal training for you, health benefits, flexible work hours, working with an amazing team and the list goes on.
Daily tasks and duties would include:
· Greeting members
· Providing member assistance and interaction
· Handling incoming and outgoing calls; booking appointments
· Data entry and membership database management
· Dues collection: initial dealing with delinquent payment
· Handling and recording cash transactions, settlements, and nightly cash outs
· Resources and supplies management
· Preparing statistics
· Lower level graphic design
· Photocopying, printing, faxing
· Investigative research matched to Administrative Assistant’s interests and strengths for special projects
· Opening and closing facility
· Staff organization including notification of staff meetings & events
· General club assistance as required
· Innumerable odds & ends!
Come drop by Fifth Avenue Club with your resume and chat with our Office Manager, Amber, to inquire about the position as Administrative Assistant to join our team!
Please note: resumes will only be accepted in person, please do not submit your resume via email.