Field Solutions Employee Reviews

Field Solutions LLC
Multi-contractor (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN12 July 2017
No Comment. They are and by far are and forever will be the worst Information Technology Jobs listing agency in history. I have not seen them around or listed in the recent years since around 2010. I believe that due to their poor service and lack of paying the technicians what we deserve they are no more. Got bought out by a better agency etc. IT was bad when I had to go after our clients to fight for payment because the back offices failed to pay me, or let alone contact me. They were by far the worst IT company I've ever worked with. The only good thing is the skills and knowledge gained while working out in the field for these people.
Contract hire
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Massachusetts16 March 2017
Great for entry level technicians. Lots of different project good opportunity to learn different types of systems. Learn to deal with different types of customers.
Independence
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Klamath Falls, OR11 March 2017
Changed their name to Field Nation, worked on a large variety of Equipment large support network. When working on equipment they set me up with factory support
As a recruiting consultant, I also have experience with building out an effective internal recruiting process and team.
US IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  US IT Recruiter1 March 2017
Total 3 years of good experience with Recruitment, Talent Acquisition & Talent Management.
Developing recruitment strategies: This included job posting optimization, campus hiring, talent management and man-power planning
Identifying future talent needs and proactively built recruiting and sourcing plans; to develop effective recruitment systems resulting into least turn-around time.
Managing the entire recruitment process and life-cycles, including initial assessments, interviews, post interview assessments and final offers.
Decent company to work for.
Rollout Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, AR27 February 2017
Everything is handled over their website. Pay is ok but is a temporary job. Helped me out in a pinch though that got me hired permanently.
Loved to contract through them
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN11 January 2017
Able to bid on jobs outsourced to me
They posted a multitude of work orders on their site so it was easy to bid on those work orders.
They offered reasonable to higher paying work order projects.
Management was extremely helpful in all aspects of field service assistance for contractors onsite.
Pros
Read comments above
Cons
Lack of work available on their website at current time
Flexible hours, pick own
Contractor (Field Technician) (3 Contracts) (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MN10 January 2017
Did a few contracts through Field Solutions. Not a lot to choose from. They were acquired by Field Nation. It was OK while working for them.
Pros
Flexible Schedle
Cons
No Benefits
Traveled to contracted sites for installs.
Point of Sale Assistant Install (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NM27 September 2016
Make certain I have all the tools needed for install. I've learned from this position that the assignment is done until the job is completed. Management was online and met lead Techs at the job sites. Most difficult is the position was only a contract type assignment. I liked traveling and getting the job done until its completed.
Scab work, companies to cheap to hire out right
Field technician/ Support (Former Employee) –  USA12 November 2015
A quick buck, work, they use people whom don't even have certifications as long as they are a body, no benefits, no constant work, beats robbing a bank.
Pros
pick and choose job
Cons
No offer of anything, sh_t work and sh_t pay
Different jobs, Different installations
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas Valley, NV31 October 2015
They have now been aquired by Field Nation. There have been many different companies i have worked for here. NCR, Fujitsu, IBM and Toshiba.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Can be many challanges
Make your own hours
Field Service Technician Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL15 June 2015
You are able to bid on jobs. Once you accept the job you are given the necessary information. Most of the equipment is at the site. You may need a few tools. You complete the service with it the SLA. You are compensated for overtime.
Pros
Chose what jobs you at what pay you want, set your schedule, compenstated for milage
Cons
Use of your own vehicle
Been A help
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Klamath Falls, OR26 May 2015
Been good always been forth coming a very large variety of work and people good to work with and answer the phone when needed.
Have met many different people
Good Job. I learned many different skills with this employment.
Service delivery Coordinator/ Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX27 April 2015
I learned many different skills in this employment. This has been a great company to work for and expand my knowledge in dispatching and projects.
Great company to work with.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Minnesota9 March 2015
In all the projects that I worked, they show me care and give me the opportunity to try new experiences every time. I had enjoyed working as a team with people of different cultures. I made good friends in those projects.
A great company for work at home\in the field .
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Home based18 December 2014
I like the work from home part of this job, you pick the jobs in your area, The website to browse for jobs is easy to operate, Payments are always timely.
I like that you can also get free training or certifications.

I dont like that there doesnt seem to be a lot of work in Great Lakes Bay Region.
Pros
You bid on the jobs you would like.
Cons
Aren't a lot of jobs in Great Lakes Bay Region.
Disorganied
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX21 October 2014
Short staffed and disorganized this company is chaos.
From the U.S they pay Canadians 5 to 6 weeks after a task is complete by mail and often have to be reminded about sending pay cheques.
Pros
nil
Cons
Long hours, no milage, disorganized planning, late pay.
Nice place to work, fits my schedule demands
IT technician, Network Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, Illinois8 November 2013
The part I enjoyed most is being able to help business solve their IT problems. You work at your own pace. You meet a lot of professional people and learn from their experience. Most people that I worked with are very knowledgeable and are problem solvers.
Fun and a good place to learn many skills learn many
Computer Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Greater Chicago Land5 November 2013
This work place is a great place for technicians to grow with, They offer many training sessions for free. You also can have access to DELL and HP for their career
Can't make a living
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  IN14 October 2013
This is a 1099 position. You will not receive benefits. Work is predominantly M-F. Great for a retiree. Not enough work to make a living. Hourly pay per job is decent. Mileage compensation is nonexistent. If you don't mind working sporadically, this is the job for you.
Pros
Work on your own.
Cons
Not enough work
Its a nice company to work for
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  VA, NC4 September 2013
Field Solutions is easy to work for.
You get your assignment emailed to you.
You go to the location at the appointed time and fix, repair or replace it.
From a sick server to a burning router, or just a simple computer that needs rebooted.
Pros
Get your work don fast and get paid the same
Cons
Not enough work