Field ID is the world’s leading provider of automated inspection and real-time safety compliance management software for companies of all sizes.
Field ID is an integrated safety platform that combines advanced RFID technology, state-of-the-art wireless hand held mobile computing, and optimized high speed World Wide Web network integration.
Field ID makes the world of paperless safety compliance and inspections a reality.
You believe strongly in Agile development methodologies. You love finding creative solutions to challenging problems. You prefer small teams where your opinion counts. You have a deep understanding of application architecture and design patterns. You are obsessive about code quality. You are constantly researching the latest frameworks and libraries.
About the role:
You will be on the Field ID development team, building our hybrid mobile web application. You will be involved in all levels of application development including: application architecture, feature development, testing, bug fixing and deployments. You will take part in our development process including: short sprints, planning meetings, estimations, daily standups, code reviews, and release retrospectives.
What you'll need:
- Expert level HTML5, CSS, PhoneGap
- Experience with one of Sencha Touch, JQuery Mobile, AngularJS, Backbone.js
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience writing RESTful web services
- Experience with client-server architectures
- BSc or related degree
- +3 years development experience
Bonus points for:
- Experience with any of the following: Objective-C/Cocoa, Java/Android SDK, Responsive design, persistence.js, HTML5 Offline Applications, WebSQL, IndexDB, Local storage, Node.js.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Field ID is the world's leading paperless safety compliance and inspection management system. The company's easy-to-use, cloud-based...