FIELD ID CO-FOUNDERS CELEBRATE ERNST & YOUNG 2012 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR AWARD !!!!!
Winner of the coveted Companies-to-Watch Award -- one of four separate awards categories that make up the 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 50TM Awards, the pre-eminent technology awards program in Canada.
This company is reinventing the inspection and safety compliance management space. Field ID provides new employees with a track for fast growth in a team-oriented environment on an exhilarating and ambitious mission. The company is already exceeding its lofty expectations and those joining now will be a key component of its aggressively steep growth trajectory.
Do you have what it takes to be with the best-of-the best?
We are growing and looking to hire two inside sales-Lead Generation Specialists. We are looking for people who are excited to start a sales career and want a product that they know can benefit the client. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a young team that loves what they do.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to work independently, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Should be willing to become an expert using a CRM software.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
- University or College graduate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Qualifying all inbound leads for our inside sales team.
- Developing and accomplishing a region / vertical lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Cooperating with Marketing and Sales Management to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects within our Marketing database.
Working in business development at Field ID provides a compelling opportunity for a recent graduate to grow into a sales career.
Field ID is North America's leading SaaS inspection and safety compliance management system. We are growing fast and we need the right sales people to support our growth.
Find out more about us at www.fieldid.com.