Fidelity National Financial

Fidelity National Financial Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Micro management
Computer Desktop Support (Remote Support) (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAOctober 4, 2013
Cons: micro management
micro management environment. people are generally likes to help out, but since it's a call center you can't step out of the desk more than 10 min. HR do not know any answer when anyone asking about the benefit or the 401k.
Great company, great benefits
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAOctober 3, 2013
I only left there to move to NWA. There is no office, you work from home.
Is one of the most confortable work places I ever worker
IT costumer services technician (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 18, 2013
Pros: great times
Cons: angry people calling
The place is great, but the people I work with is awesome, friendly, educated, compressive, hardworking, and driven by success.

A normal day at work starts with walking in saying hi to everyone from security to anyone in the way. Their faces are always smiling and happy. Management is always on top giving you the best advice when needed and understanding – more... if the case would be. They are supportive and trying to do anything needed to make sure the environment is working friendly. Some of the calls are really hard to take people might be angry or annoyed, so we have to make sure they understand and make them feel that they have some to help them we will do anything for them. The work is more than just work is great to help out everyone around us and enjoy or occasionally life talks. – less
Terrible management
Processor (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 7, 2013
Management is running the company into the ground and no one seems to care.
Fun to work
Help Desk Executive- Technology (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: perks
Cons: salary
Good company to work with
Management/ operation members in my process was not supportive and needs to be changed.
Company with corporate focus on the financial sector
ACCOUNT SERVICES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 30, 2013
Pros: free department lunches, ability to work independently
Cons: difficult work schedule, no weekends off, poor communication from management
A typical day at work found me processing back office work for clients such as Scottrade Bank, Ally Bank, Royal Bank of Canada, TIAA-CREF, and Barclays. I learned to recalculate interest and provide accurate spreadsheet summaries for customers, transfer funds using a teller application, change terms and account settings on CDs, savings accounts, and – more... checking accounts, perform compliance testing for Regulation D, DD, and Z, as well as research problem tickets to resolve possible issues with accounts. I learned to work on a team with others to problem solve as a group, and to lead that group when necessary. I was chosen to attend a week of training in our sister Pittsburgh office to become one of our department's Quality Control associates. The hardest part of the job was often balancing many tasks and clients at once, which became easier with time as I learned more advanced time management skills, delegation, and prioritization. The most enjoyable part of the job was always the feeling at the end of a long hour or two working a difficult ticket when I found the resolution to the problem so that it could be corrected for the customer. – less
conducting friday delights
Process Analyst (Current Employee), banglore, kaAugust 12, 2013
Pros: providin foods
good team support from college as wells as managers, but one draw back is pressure more(working saturday sunday and extending 4 hours minimum)
Productive professional environment
Regional Valuations Manager (Former Employee), Coraopolis, PAAugust 5, 2013
Wonderful People, Great Management team, productive work environment. These are only a few things that I would use to describe my experience at Powerlink Settlement Services. with unlimited room for potential advancement, this was by far my favorite place to work.
FNF values their employees
Vice President of Operations (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2013
FNF was a good place to work and made sure that the employees were treated with respect.
Very informational driven
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 31, 2013
Pros: workplace and location
Cons: compensation
The knowledge I took form Fidelity led to my ability to be very analytical in the financial arena.
Good Customer Relations
Document Quality Control Auditor (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 30, 2013
Pros: good paying jobs
Cons: not always work
Good customer relations, they will do their best to keep you working. They find good paying jobs for qualified candidates.
Great professional experience
Corporate Accounting - Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, LJuly 24, 2013
Fidelity is a great place to gain knowledge and experience. The responsibilities have the right balance of regularity with challenging project added. The work is diverse enough that you get a well rounded work experience.
productive and fun workplace
Backend Executive (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJuly 22, 2013
When volumes are high
Average management
Coworkers are supportive
Salary
Flexible shifts
i dont care to review a former workplace...im looking for employment not to pump up a company i no longer work for
Lead Tax Searcher (Former Employee), Pennsauken, NJJuly 18, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
these were my duties:

• Field Searcher Supervisor – Responsible for scheduling searchers
and Delinquency sweeps to determine homes to foreclose
• Tax Line Supervisor - Responsible for maintaining daily logs to
determine outstanding client contracts and team productivity
• Prepared weekly reports, Tax payment processing and escrow
reporting
• Experienced – more... with tax assessment, tax claims, third party collecting,
Mapping & GIS Departments in PA/NJ
• Prepared tax lien certification requests to determine payoff amounts
to various lenders
• Prepared amounts to redeem (ATR) for lien tax amounts – less
Productive and Fun
Manager (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHJuly 14, 2013
Lots to learn and good people to work with

Freedom of expression

Time freedom

Flexi hours
FIS is a great place to work
Billing and Collection Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 9, 2013
If it weren't for my desire to work closer to home, I would be here forever. FIS has taught me everything that I know.

A typical day consists of preparing documents for the President and Sales Team, running AR reports, researching invoices, contacting customers and monthly billing that takes one week from start to finish. In between, I manage the office, – more... order all supplies, keep the office immaculate, and make sure everything is running smoothly.

The hardest part of the job is prioritizing. Since I handle all admin duties and work with billing and collections, its a matter of organizing, but that comes naturally to me.

The most enjoyable part of my day is spending it with my co-workers, who have become family to me. There are some people who have been with me for 12 years. I am still close with the people who have moved on to other jobs.

I ultimately enjoy coming in to work every day. – less
Started as a temp and gained full time permanent employment after about 9 months.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Albany, NYJuly 9, 2013
Good company to work for good benefits. Had a great office manager that I reported to.
Shiva_2.6yrs_title insurance_Fidelity(FNFI)
Sr. Process Analyst (Current Employee), BangaloreJuly 8, 2013
 Overall 2.6 years of experience in US Title Insurance Industry.
 Identifying proper property search by verifying with the given APN and Legal between Title Order Sheet and Tax Sheet, etc.
 Pulling all the documents identified in the PI(property index) pulled from Title Point and running by identifying starter and FVD.
 Verifying GI(General Index) – more... pulled from the Title Point and identifying the liens like federal tax liens, state tax liens, any judgments and matching with SSN number if available.
 Preparing the Preliminary Report by inserting the required codes in the Softpro application.
 Uploading all the documents into Smart view.

 Title Point
 Smart View
 Citrix – ProForm & DataTree
 NextAce Production
 Softpro Application
 Netronline – less
Glass Ceiling
Chargeback Dispute Analyst (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 11, 2013
This company is always in flux and there seems to be a glass ceiling that prevents career advancement.
I learn new things about people everyday
Collections Manager/ Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), St. Petersburg, FloridaJune 5, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: little incentives
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with people; I'm a people person. I will try to help in any way possible. If I can show clients another way to budget their finances which in turn allows them to pay pass due bills, then great! That makes me happy too, and helping others is the most enjoyable part of my job.

About Fidelity National Financial

To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, – Read more