Fidelity National Financial

Fidelity National Financial Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
positive place TO WORK WITH GREAT OPPORTUNITIES.
Closing Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 6, 2013
This place is a very great atmosphere with the knowledge you acquire and growth in reference and experience is worth every minute and who could complain with the pay rate they value you at. The work isn't that hard and you get into a routine anyways so anything can be mastered with practice.
Fortune 500 Company Experience
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 2, 2013
Pros: competitive pay and benefits
Cons: very little to no room for advancement in finance group in orlando area.
The work environment is typical of big corporations. Employees are treated fairly.
Stressed
FNIS Tax Services -Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 29, 2013
I worked a lot of hours, fast paced, and very stressful . the department was not organized with the training classes.
productive and relaxed environemnt with great people
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 19, 2013
On a average I would take 75-90 calls a day assisting customers with the debit/credit status whether fraud or non fraud.
I've learned alot about working in call center environments and adjusting to new management styles. The hardest parts were proceeding with work hen systematic issues occurred. But all in all I worked with some wonderful colleagues.
Laid back job but boring
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee), Little Rock, AROctober 12, 2013
The department was experimental and no longer exists for the company.
Excellent place to work with lots of fun
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee), Chandigarh,IndiaOctober 10, 2013
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 35,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing – more... and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. – less
Nice CSR experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, AROctober 7, 2013
This is an OK place to work. Staff was cool. could have been better though
Micro management
Computer Desktop Support (Remote Support) (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAOctober 4, 2013
Cons: micro management
micro management environment. people are generally likes to help out, but since it's a call center you can't step out of the desk more than 10 min. HR do not know any answer when anyone asking about the benefit or the 401k.
Great company, great benefits
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAOctober 3, 2013
I only left there to move to NWA. There is no office, you work from home.
Is one of the most confortable work places I ever worker
IT costumer services technician (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 18, 2013
Pros: great times
Cons: angry people calling
The place is great, but the people I work with is awesome, friendly, educated, compressive, hardworking, and driven by success.

A normal day at work starts with walking in saying hi to everyone from security to anyone in the way. Their faces are always smiling and happy. Management is always on top giving you the best advice when needed and understanding – more... if the case would be. They are supportive and trying to do anything needed to make sure the environment is working friendly. Some of the calls are really hard to take people might be angry or annoyed, so we have to make sure they understand and make them feel that they have some to help them we will do anything for them. The work is more than just work is great to help out everyone around us and enjoy or occasionally life talks. – less
Terrible management
Processor (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 7, 2013
Management is running the company into the ground and no one seems to care.
Fun to work
Help Desk Executive- Technology (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: perks
Cons: salary
Good company to work with
Management/ operation members in my process was not supportive and needs to be changed.
Company with corporate focus on the financial sector
ACCOUNT SERVICES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 30, 2013
Pros: free department lunches, ability to work independently
Cons: difficult work schedule, no weekends off, poor communication from management
A typical day at work found me processing back office work for clients such as Scottrade Bank, Ally Bank, Royal Bank of Canada, TIAA-CREF, and Barclays. I learned to recalculate interest and provide accurate spreadsheet summaries for customers, transfer funds using a teller application, change terms and account settings on CDs, savings accounts, and – more... checking accounts, perform compliance testing for Regulation D, DD, and Z, as well as research problem tickets to resolve possible issues with accounts. I learned to work on a team with others to problem solve as a group, and to lead that group when necessary. I was chosen to attend a week of training in our sister Pittsburgh office to become one of our department's Quality Control associates. The hardest part of the job was often balancing many tasks and clients at once, which became easier with time as I learned more advanced time management skills, delegation, and prioritization. The most enjoyable part of the job was always the feeling at the end of a long hour or two working a difficult ticket when I found the resolution to the problem so that it could be corrected for the customer. – less
conducting friday delights
Process Analyst (Current Employee), banglore, kaAugust 12, 2013
Pros: providin foods
good team support from college as wells as managers, but one draw back is pressure more(working saturday sunday and extending 4 hours minimum)
Productive professional environment
Regional Valuations Manager (Former Employee), Coraopolis, PAAugust 5, 2013
Wonderful People, Great Management team, productive work environment. These are only a few things that I would use to describe my experience at Powerlink Settlement Services. with unlimited room for potential advancement, this was by far my favorite place to work.
FNF values their employees
Vice President of Operations (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2013
FNF was a good place to work and made sure that the employees were treated with respect.
Very informational driven
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 31, 2013
Pros: workplace and location
Cons: compensation
The knowledge I took form Fidelity led to my ability to be very analytical in the financial arena.
Good Customer Relations
Document Quality Control Auditor (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 30, 2013
Pros: good paying jobs
Cons: not always work
Good customer relations, they will do their best to keep you working. They find good paying jobs for qualified candidates.
Great professional experience
Corporate Accounting - Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, LJuly 24, 2013
Fidelity is a great place to gain knowledge and experience. The responsibilities have the right balance of regularity with challenging project added. The work is diverse enough that you get a well rounded work experience.
productive and fun workplace
Backend Executive (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJuly 22, 2013
When volumes are high
Average management
Coworkers are supportive
Salary
Flexible shifts

About Fidelity National Financial

To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, – Read more