Fidelity National Financial

Fidelity National Financial Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It is complete mortgage process
Process analyst (Current Employee), Fidelity National Financial-Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 9, 2014
It is one of the large Mortgage process company in Bangalore.
Productive and fun work place with pool table
Title Examiner (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 8, 2014
In a typical day, we would assign orders and complete prelims for our costumers. I worked in the Socal Refi department and I learned a lot about the mortgage business and all the codes needed for California Refi Prelims and how to be a productive and accurate Title Examiner. The Management was awesome!! Great Staff and laid-back atmosphere. The most – more... difficult part of the job was making sure to be as thorough as possible while maintaining due out times. The most enjoyable part of the job was being faced with new challenges everyday and being supported by a great team/staff. – less
Worst company to work for
Product Development Manager/BA (Current Employee), Fountain Valley, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: there are no pros
Cons: bad upper management, management not following and valuing basic good work ethics, lot of politics, bad benefits
This is by far the worst company and place to work for. Senior Management is the most worst part and benefits add to that as well!

Please do not work here and join any other company if you get a chance as this company and management don't value basic work ethics and always like to defend their side to save their own jobs.
Productive work
Associate (Former Employee), Electronic City, Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch, friendly environment
Cons: less monetary benefits
As a Fresher, i understood the BPO Culture from this organization
Good Working Environment
Senior Process Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 22, 2014
The company provide me an opportunity to learn new things and develop myself. Below i have highlighted some of the points:

• Pride in the quality of my work and willingness to perform even the most menial task to remove project obstacles and get the job done.
• Ability to communicate new ideas or problem solving scenario which help the department to – more... come up with positive results.
• Excellent skills in guiding, motivating, training and mentoring to colleagues as well as new candidates.
• Strive for continued excellence and eager to learn new things which will be beneficial for the company.
• Good in dealing with the documentation and provide extensive ideas to improve the process. – less
Productive, busy work environment
Statement Clerk (Current Employee), Norwood, MAJanuary 20, 2014
Cons: not accessible by public transportation, not much time off
A typical day at work includes printing bank cycles, maintaining, clearing and loading printers, ensuring all files are correct, reprints on damaged statements and work with AARP books.

I've learned how to run OCE, Richo, and other printers.

I have always had a good relationship with all managers and co-workers

The hardest part of my job is lifting – more... boxes over 30 lbs.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the charity work that we do for schools and people, including Toys for Tots and the Food Pantry. – less
no comment
Sr. Telecommunications/Network Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 13, 2014
Mortgage processing company. No other comments. Now LPS. In Jacksonville, fl.
Great Use of Technology but Long Work Hours
Network Analyst Senior (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: multi-vendor technologies
Cons: no life balance
Fidelity National Financial has a wide range of technologies in the network/security areas. They have multi-vendor support across the various data centers which allows for a technician to learn and support systems from more than one vendor.

Fidelity has a great group of technicians that are highly skilled at their duties and are willing to share knowledge – more... with coworkers.

Fidelity does require long work weeks (usually 6-7 day weeks) including every weekend. Specifically in the firewall/network support areas. This company has been understaffed in the technology area for years and has lost many good employees do to workload and burnout. – less
Productive and fast-paced work environment.
Account Manager, Client Development (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: upper-management interacted with all employees.
Cons: compensation package changed a few times.
Business financial environment with good opportunities to learn new skills relating to job responsibilities. Lots of client interactions via phone and in-person. Solid team of co-workers and wonderful management support. Hardest part of job was dividing time upon the numerous projects. Enjoyed working within a large corporation.
Great colleagues but too many of them!
Systems Administrator II (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: impossible workload, no training.
When I started this job I was supporting 150 colleagues. As time when on, that number grew to around 350. It became very difficult to keep up to the workload and forget taking vacations or sick time.
Corporate America
Project Manager/Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CADecember 19, 2013
Fidelity has many companies under it's umbrella. There is plenty of room to move up through the company, but you will be expected to sacrifice to get there.
They have company arms in the title/escrow, real estate, loan processing, software development, investment firms, etc.
productive and fun workplace
Operation Officer (Former Employee), gurgaonDecember 15, 2013
Pros: free meals
Cons: long distance
Learnt many things in operatins co workers are nice timings are good comfortable environment.
Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 10, 2013
Pros: challenging environment
Cons: rotating shifts
I worked for FIS as a Business Analyst for four years. I was responsible for file manipulation and transmission of said files for community bank clients. Typical day involved answering the phone and assisting clients with problems and helping them with solutions.
Good for a person to start their corporate career
Quality Analyst (Former Employee), BangaloreDecember 5, 2013
Pros: free lunches and cabs
Cons: very long hours
It was good working for Fidelity and I have tried my level best to make the most of it. Working in night shifts gave me experience much more as compared to people working in morning shifts. I have learnt some of the applications used by the co how it has to be operated, moreover learnt the corporate world, how it works, whom to communicate, whom should – more... be reported to etc. – less
Fun and Professional Job
Account Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 4, 2013
Very supported in providing the necessary training and resources needed to effectively complete our jobs.
The company was a Fortune500 company that provided a comfortable work environment & flex-time work schedules.
Telecom Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond, VADecember 2, 2013
Pros: paid days off, fun employee activities during business hours
Cons: no benefits for part-time employees
The most enjoyable part of the job was the flex-time option. Management was friendly & organized. My days were never routine as I handled many special projects in my position, allowing me to multi-task. I learned how to efficiently prioritize my work & resolve billing errors & disputes.
sales and collections
SR. Customer Support Associate (Former Employee), mumbaiNovember 23, 2013
collections done also done sales in international calling sales
fast paced place of employment
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 17, 2013
Pros: long lunch breaks
Cons: work weekends
typical day at work was busy
learned to negotiate with consumers
managed my accounts on a daily basis
co-workers were great
nothing hard about the job
enjoyed speaking with different people
very competitive
Executive Assistant / Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 15, 2013
Pros: good location
Cons: very little employee encouragement.
hard road to advancement. I learned a lot about Data entry and career training.
Great people
Employee Analyst (Former Employee), Irvine, CANovember 14, 2013
I feel like this company undervalues the dedication and loyalty of the employees. I met people everyday willing to do anything for the company, but each department is hidden from the other; so you can't support each other in the whole mortgage process. An open forum would really bring lots of management problems to surface.

About Fidelity National Financial

To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, – Read more