Fidelity National Financial

Fidelity National Financial Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
presented many different enjoyable challenges
Information Processing Manager II (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 12, 2014
Pros: each day brought on different results
Cons: certain levels of management
Days were fast moving, diverse and rewarding. Enjoyable experiences occurred. Operations Manager was a very rewarding position.
Great Place to Work
Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 11, 2014
Fidelity has a great corporate however, there is not much of an advancement opportunity. Therefore, go in at a career level that you intend to stay at. Management is amazing, benefits are great, and they really care about your overall happiness.
Company with the utmost Integrity, focused on Service and Innovative Technologies for Customers.
Chicago Title-Account Executive (Current Employee), Cleveland, OhApril 6, 2014
Pros: uncapped bonuses and commissions
Cons: extremely competitive market/customers in many aba's with other title companies.
Extremely well rounded company with a lot to offer their customers.
Products delivered are on the cutting edge.
Corporate Environment
Product Analyst Senior, FIS (Current Employee), Lisle, ILMarch 28, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: large company mentality
I have been there for almost 18 years though many acquisitions and closing of departments. I have been able to work in a variety of departments and learn many different things. The hardest part sometimes is working in the large company environment, while I like more of a personable environment. Best part of the job is being able to work with people – more... on a global level. – less
Good Place to work
Programmer Analyst Senior (Current Employee), MilwaukeeMarch 24, 2014
Good place to gain experience in Banking Domain Industry. Good Exposure to the various technologies if a person is involved in the application support area.
Appraisal Reviewer
Appraiser Analyst (Former Employee), Irving, txMarch 17, 2014
Reviewed appraisals, property contracts, title and insurance for accuracy. Spoke with third parties to close loans.
great company to work for
Authorizor (Current Employee), Concord, CAMarch 16, 2014
very busy enviroment and a lot to remember but great company to work for and comfortable work enviroment
Stay Away!!!!!
Programmer - Applications Programmer III (Former Employee), St. Petersrburg, FLMarch 13, 2014
This company in St. Pete just wants to use you up and then spit you out when they are done with you. They don't care how hard you work. There is no management.
I would always say "The dumber you are, the higher up you are going to go."

If you like to get yelled at in front of everyone by management, then this is the place for you. They just want to – more... make themselves look good in front of their bosses. – less
People were very nice, but it was not a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 11, 2014
Pros: people were always doing the job that they were asigned to be doing. we did a lot of overtime
Cons: pay was not good.
Out of all the places I have worked, This was the worst Company I worked for.
"Typical Corporate America".
People that make the money for them are replaceable, therefore "They don't matter".
I don't blame the immediate managers, they are just doing what they have to do, just like the rest of the workers.
Productive and a fun place to work.
Billing Auditor (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 2, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no room to growth.
I like working at Fidelity. I learned alot every day, my co-workers are very friendly and hard working employees. It's a very challenging position and full of surprises. I always meet the deadlines when the projects are due.
Awful company
Online Banking Consultant (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 1, 2014
Pros: the employees
Cons: call center has too many managers that do not know how to manage employees!
This is the worst company to work for they treat the employees in the call center terrible. They do not care care about the time & days they make you work. The management is oblivious to people that make the money for them!
It is complete mortgage process
Process analyst (Current Employee), Fidelity National Financial-Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 9, 2014
It is one of the large Mortgage process company in Bangalore.
Productive and fun work place with pool table
Title Examiner (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 8, 2014
In a typical day, we would assign orders and complete prelims for our costumers. I worked in the Socal Refi department and I learned a lot about the mortgage business and all the codes needed for California Refi Prelims and how to be a productive and accurate Title Examiner. The Management was awesome!! Great Staff and laid-back atmosphere. The most – more... difficult part of the job was making sure to be as thorough as possible while maintaining due out times. The most enjoyable part of the job was being faced with new challenges everyday and being supported by a great team/staff. – less
Worst company to work for
Product Development Manager/BA (Current Employee), Fountain Valley, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: there are no pros
Cons: bad upper management, management not following and valuing basic good work ethics, lot of politics, bad benefits
This is by far the worst company and place to work for. Senior Management is the most worst part and benefits add to that as well!

Please do not work here and join any other company if you get a chance as this company and management don't value basic work ethics and always like to defend their side to save their own jobs.
Productive work
Associate (Former Employee), Electronic City, Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch, friendly environment
Cons: less monetary benefits
As a Fresher, i understood the BPO Culture from this organization
Good Working Environment
Senior Process Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 22, 2014
The company provide me an opportunity to learn new things and develop myself. Below i have highlighted some of the points:

• Pride in the quality of my work and willingness to perform even the most menial task to remove project obstacles and get the job done.
• Ability to communicate new ideas or problem solving scenario which help the department to – more... come up with positive results.
• Excellent skills in guiding, motivating, training and mentoring to colleagues as well as new candidates.
• Strive for continued excellence and eager to learn new things which will be beneficial for the company.
• Good in dealing with the documentation and provide extensive ideas to improve the process. – less
Productive, busy work environment
Statement Clerk (Current Employee), Norwood, MAJanuary 20, 2014
Cons: not accessible by public transportation, not much time off
A typical day at work includes printing bank cycles, maintaining, clearing and loading printers, ensuring all files are correct, reprints on damaged statements and work with AARP books.

I've learned how to run OCE, Richo, and other printers.

I have always had a good relationship with all managers and co-workers

The hardest part of my job is lifting – more... boxes over 30 lbs.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the charity work that we do for schools and people, including Toys for Tots and the Food Pantry. – less
no comment
Sr. Telecommunications/Network Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 13, 2014
Mortgage processing company. No other comments. Now LPS. In Jacksonville, fl.
Great Use of Technology but Long Work Hours
Network Analyst Senior (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: multi-vendor technologies
Cons: no life balance
Fidelity National Financial has a wide range of technologies in the network/security areas. They have multi-vendor support across the various data centers which allows for a technician to learn and support systems from more than one vendor.

Fidelity has a great group of technicians that are highly skilled at their duties and are willing to share knowledge – more... with coworkers.

Fidelity does require long work weeks (usually 6-7 day weeks) including every weekend. Specifically in the firewall/network support areas. This company has been understaffed in the technology area for years and has lost many good employees do to workload and burnout. – less
Productive and fast-paced work environment.
Account Manager, Client Development (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: upper-management interacted with all employees.
Cons: compensation package changed a few times.
Business financial environment with good opportunities to learn new skills relating to job responsibilities. Lots of client interactions via phone and in-person. Solid team of co-workers and wonderful management support. Hardest part of job was dividing time upon the numerous projects. Enjoyed working within a large corporation.

About Fidelity National Financial

To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, – Read more