Fidelity National Financial

Fidelity National Financial Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Document Control
Document Control (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 5, 2014
I enjoyed creating a system for new loans. I was empowered to take the project and organize each level from the initial inventory of the physical files to the actual filing storage unit.
na
Accounts Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 4, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Fun at work and learned a lots of things and lots of opportunities for growth
It was a professional and interactive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMay 2, 2014
Pros: the benefits were very good.
Cons: advancement and transferring to another department was not easy.
My typical day started off with making sure all of my programs were open and ready to help customers. My manager was usually there ending her night-shift. She would let us know if there were any issues through the night with any of the systems or with the banking system. She would also do any employee reviews that needed to be done for the month. At 7am I would check-in and start receiving calls. The call volume varied from day to day. The best part of my day was being able to bring peace of mind to customers whose credit cards were lost or stolen when the cards were permanently closed. My co-workers were very helpful when I was not sure on a question when helping customers. The hardest part of the job was when the system went down for weather reasons and having to close cards down after rebooting. Every second counts when a card needs to be closed and that kind of set back can cost customers un-needed stress.
Normal Company, needs lot of improvement at ggn location
Test Manager (Current Employee), GurgaonMay 1, 2014
Normal Company, needs lot of improvement at ggn location. Bangalore location work culture is good
Mediocre in every sense
Systems Software Developer (Current Employee), Malvern, PAApril 17, 2014
Good learning experience out of college, but the pay is below competitive. Nice co-workers for the most part. Stubborn and foolish managers.
Productive and Fun Loving Environment
Customer Executive (Former Employee), IndiaApril 14, 2014
Starts the work at 8.00.
Need to collect the TAX collecting data of the clients in USA.
Free hours we play caroms, table tennis.
We need to manually check the datas of the client and enter it in the system, if not available we need to pass on the information to the evening batch for calling the TAX collectors.
If we are working in the evening shift we need to contact the TAX Collectors.
presented many different enjoyable challenges
Information Processing Manager II (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 12, 2014
Pros: each day brought on different results
Cons: certain levels of management
Days were fast moving, diverse and rewarding. Enjoyable experiences occurred. Operations Manager was a very rewarding position.
Great Place to Work
Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 11, 2014
Fidelity has a great corporate however, there is not much of an advancement opportunity. Therefore, go in at a career level that you intend to stay at. Management is amazing, benefits are great, and they really care about your overall happiness.
Company with the utmost Integrity, focused on Service and Innovative Technologies for Customers.
Chicago Title-Account Executive (Current Employee), Cleveland, OhApril 6, 2014
Pros: uncapped bonuses and commissions
Cons: extremely competitive market/customers in many aba's with other title companies.
Extremely well rounded company with a lot to offer their customers.
Products delivered are on the cutting edge.
Corporate Environment
Product Analyst Senior, FIS (Current Employee), Lisle, ILMarch 28, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: large company mentality
I have been there for almost 18 years though many acquisitions and closing of departments. I have been able to work in a variety of departments and learn many different things. The hardest part sometimes is working in the large company environment, while I like more of a personable environment. Best part of the job is being able to work with people on a global level.
Good Place to work
Programmer Analyst Senior (Current Employee), MilwaukeeMarch 24, 2014
Good place to gain experience in Banking Domain Industry. Good Exposure to the various technologies if a person is involved in the application support area.
Appraisal Reviewer
Appraiser Analyst (Former Employee), Irving, txMarch 17, 2014
Reviewed appraisals, property contracts, title and insurance for accuracy. Spoke with third parties to close loans.
great company to work for
Authorizor (Current Employee), Concord, CAMarch 16, 2014
very busy enviroment and a lot to remember but great company to work for and comfortable work enviroment
Stay Away!!!!!
Programmer - Applications Programmer III (Former Employee), St. Petersrburg, FLMarch 13, 2014
This company in St. Pete just wants to use you up and then spit you out when they are done with you. They don't care how hard you work. There is no management.
I would always say "The dumber you are, the higher up you are going to go."

If you like to get yelled at in front of everyone by management, then this is the place for you. They just want to make themselves look good in front of their bosses.
People were very nice, but it was not a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 11, 2014
Pros: people were always doing the job that they were asigned to be doing. we did a lot of overtime
Cons: pay was not good.
Out of all the places I have worked, This was the worst Company I worked for.
"Typical Corporate America".
People that make the money for them are replaceable, therefore "They don't matter".
I don't blame the immediate managers, they are just doing what they have to do, just like the rest of the workers.
Productive and a fun place to work.
Billing Auditor (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 2, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no room to growth.
I like working at Fidelity. I learned alot every day, my co-workers are very friendly and hard working employees. It's a very challenging position and full of surprises. I always meet the deadlines when the projects are due.
Awful company
Online Banking Consultant (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 1, 2014
Pros: the employees
Cons: call center has too many managers that do not know how to manage employees!
This is the worst company to work for they treat the employees in the call center terrible. They do not care care about the time & days they make you work. The management is oblivious to people that make the money for them!
It is complete mortgage process
Process analyst (Current Employee), Fidelity National Financial-Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 9, 2014
It is one of the large Mortgage process company in Bangalore.
Productive and fun work place with pool table
Title Examiner (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 8, 2014
In a typical day, we would assign orders and complete prelims for our costumers. I worked in the Socal Refi department and I learned a lot about the mortgage business and all the codes needed for California Refi Prelims and how to be a productive and accurate Title Examiner. The Management was awesome!! Great Staff and laid-back atmosphere. The most difficult part of the job was making sure to be as thorough as possible while maintaining due out times. The most enjoyable part of the job was being faced with new challenges everyday and being supported by a great team/staff.
Worst company to work for
Product Development Manager/BA (Current Employee), Fountain Valley, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: there are no pros
Cons: bad upper management, management not following and valuing basic good work ethics, lot of politics, bad benefits
This is by far the worst company and place to work for. Senior Management is the most worst part and benefits add to that as well!

Please do not work here and join any other company if you get a chance as this company and management don't value basic work ethics and always like to defend their side to save their own jobs.

About Fidelity National Financial

To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare,¬†Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, – Read more