Fidelity National Financial

Fidelity National Financial Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 10, 2013
Pros: challenging environment
Cons: rotating shifts
I worked for FIS as a Business Analyst for four years. I was responsible for file manipulation and transmission of said files for community bank clients. Typical day involved answering the phone and assisting clients with problems and helping them with solutions.
Good for a person to start their corporate career
Quality Analyst (Former Employee), BangaloreDecember 5, 2013
Pros: free lunches and cabs
Cons: very long hours
It was good working for Fidelity and I have tried my level best to make the most of it. Working in night shifts gave me experience much more as compared to people working in morning shifts. I have learnt some of the applications used by the co how it has to be operated, moreover learnt the corporate world, how it works, whom to communicate, whom should – more... be reported to etc. – less
Fun and Professional Job
Account Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 4, 2013
Very supported in providing the necessary training and resources needed to effectively complete our jobs.
The company was a Fortune500 company that provided a comfortable work environment & flex-time work schedules.
Telecom Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond, VADecember 2, 2013
Pros: paid days off, fun employee activities during business hours
Cons: no benefits for part-time employees
The most enjoyable part of the job was the flex-time option. Management was friendly & organized. My days were never routine as I handled many special projects in my position, allowing me to multi-task. I learned how to efficiently prioritize my work & resolve billing errors & disputes.
sales and collections
SR. Customer Support Associate (Former Employee), mumbaiNovember 23, 2013
collections done also done sales in international calling sales
fast paced place of employment
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 17, 2013
Pros: long lunch breaks
Cons: work weekends
typical day at work was busy
learned to negotiate with consumers
managed my accounts on a daily basis
co-workers were great
nothing hard about the job
enjoyed speaking with different people
very competitive
Executive Assistant / Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 15, 2013
Pros: good location
Cons: very little employee encouragement.
hard road to advancement. I learned a lot about Data entry and career training.
Great people
Employee Analyst (Former Employee), Irvine, CANovember 14, 2013
I feel like this company undervalues the dedication and loyalty of the employees. I met people everyday willing to do anything for the company, but each department is hidden from the other; so you can't support each other in the whole mortgage process. An open forum would really bring lots of management problems to surface.
positive place TO WORK WITH GREAT OPPORTUNITIES.
Closing Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 6, 2013
This place is a very great atmosphere with the knowledge you acquire and growth in reference and experience is worth every minute and who could complain with the pay rate they value you at. The work isn't that hard and you get into a routine anyways so anything can be mastered with practice.
Fortune 500 Company Experience
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 2, 2013
Pros: competitive pay and benefits
Cons: very little to no room for advancement in finance group in orlando area.
The work environment is typical of big corporations. Employees are treated fairly.
Stressed
FNIS Tax Services -Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 29, 2013
I worked a lot of hours, fast paced, and very stressful . the department was not organized with the training classes.
productive and relaxed environemnt with great people
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 19, 2013
On a average I would take 75-90 calls a day assisting customers with the debit/credit status whether fraud or non fraud.
I've learned alot about working in call center environments and adjusting to new management styles. The hardest parts were proceeding with work hen systematic issues occurred. But all in all I worked with some wonderful colleagues.
Laid back job but boring
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee), Little Rock, AROctober 12, 2013
The department was experimental and no longer exists for the company.
Nice CSR experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, AROctober 7, 2013
This is an OK place to work. Staff was cool. could have been better though
Micro management
Computer Desktop Support (Remote Support) (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAOctober 4, 2013
Cons: micro management
micro management environment. people are generally likes to help out, but since it's a call center you can't step out of the desk more than 10 min. HR do not know any answer when anyone asking about the benefit or the 401k.
Great company, great benefits
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAOctober 3, 2013
I only left there to move to NWA. There is no office, you work from home.
Is one of the most confortable work places I ever worker
IT costumer services technician (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 18, 2013
Pros: great times
Cons: angry people calling
The place is great, but the people I work with is awesome, friendly, educated, compressive, hardworking, and driven by success.

A normal day at work starts with walking in saying hi to everyone from security to anyone in the way. Their faces are always smiling and happy. Management is always on top giving you the best advice when needed and understanding – more... if the case would be. They are supportive and trying to do anything needed to make sure the environment is working friendly. Some of the calls are really hard to take people might be angry or annoyed, so we have to make sure they understand and make them feel that they have some to help them we will do anything for them. The work is more than just work is great to help out everyone around us and enjoy or occasionally life talks. – less
Terrible management
Processor (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 7, 2013
Management is running the company into the ground and no one seems to care.
Fun to work
Help Desk Executive- Technology (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: perks
Cons: salary
Good company to work with
Management/ operation members in my process was not supportive and needs to be changed.
Company with corporate focus on the financial sector
ACCOUNT SERVICES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 30, 2013
Pros: free department lunches, ability to work independently
Cons: difficult work schedule, no weekends off, poor communication from management
A typical day at work found me processing back office work for clients such as Scottrade Bank, Ally Bank, Royal Bank of Canada, TIAA-CREF, and Barclays. I learned to recalculate interest and provide accurate spreadsheet summaries for customers, transfer funds using a teller application, change terms and account settings on CDs, savings accounts, and – more... checking accounts, perform compliance testing for Regulation D, DD, and Z, as well as research problem tickets to resolve possible issues with accounts. I learned to work on a team with others to problem solve as a group, and to lead that group when necessary. I was chosen to attend a week of training in our sister Pittsburgh office to become one of our department's Quality Control associates. The hardest part of the job was often balancing many tasks and clients at once, which became easier with time as I learned more advanced time management skills, delegation, and prioritization. The most enjoyable part of the job was always the feeling at the end of a long hour or two working a difficult ticket when I found the resolution to the problem so that it could be corrected for the customer. – less

About Fidelity National Financial

To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, – Read more