Fidelity National Financial

Fidelity National Financial Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Experience and my second home
Team Coach - MIS (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 21, 2014
Pros: good learning and grooming curve
Cons: less salary package
I started my career as team member /associate, then groomed to Line trainer where i got the in-hand experience of preparing presentation, conducting process related trainings, refresher trainings, handling team, then got the chance to move to another department with the growth in designation as Team Coach - MIS (knowing my expertise in excel formula's) – more... and now am preparing and known for making any type of MIS reports as per changing client requirements, conducting weekly conference calls with Clients. – less
Was a great experience
Supervisor Field Agent Services (Former Employee), Moon Twp PAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: management, benefits, hours, environment
Cons: it had to end
The sky was the limit with this company, I started as a temp and stayed 9 years till I was laid off. Management was great, atmosphere was great as well. Especially in the beginning.
I worked in the Quality Assurance Department
Business Analyst II / Quality Assurance Department (Former Employee), Cranberry, PAAugust 12, 2014
I performed mostly testing on the banking software for FIS in both testing environments and production envirements . See resume for more details.
review
Supervisor (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTAugust 11, 2014
They out sourced which made me lose my job. This was not good after a merge.
fun work place and 3 cafeterias
customer service (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 4, 2014
easy job , but busy, fun empoyees, incentives, bonuses competive wages
Excellent
Process Specialist (Current Employee), BangaloreAugust 4, 2014
Pros: free lucnh and breakfast
Cons: 4 hours extra
The company is excellent, comfortable to work in any shifts and appraisal is good
Great Lunch Room
Representative (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 1, 2014
Pros: automatic toilets
Cons: they don't care about you
They have a great lunch room if you can afford to eat there, they still allowed smoking when i was there which you couldn't excape from during lunch outside.
No need
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst II (Current Employee), Westminster, COJuly 8, 2014
Productive place
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJune 19, 2014
Was a good place to work fast paced kept me busy. Learned many things about Credit card technology.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Woodbury, MNJune 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: job security
- Take inbound calls
- Assist customers with prepaid gift cards
- Assist customers with online access
- Educate customers of terms to card usage
- Troubleshoot usage errors
- place orders and replace lost/stolen cards
Awesome work culture!!
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 13, 2014
* Each day is fun, exciting, and challenging
* You will improve upon each skill set to your position with the help of your peers
* Management will make sure you completely understand the ins and outs of why you're doing what you're doing
* Your co-workers will always be there for you, whether it be professionally or personally
Productive and fun environment
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJune 3, 2014
Pros: friendly management
Cons: short breaks
Great job. Great benefits. Overall rewarding job. Lots of job recognition and great company morale. Down to earth management.
High Stress Enviroment
Technical Support Manager (Current Employee), FISMay 31, 2014
Time management is the hardest part of the position. You have one direct manager but are accountable to multiple managers. I am not allowed to prioritize work. Everything must be done first.
Great Company
Branch Manager of Reverse Mortgage Division (Former Employee), Roseville, CAMay 28, 2014
Fidelity National Financial is a wonderful company to work for
A Day on the Job
Batch Scanning Clerk (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 18, 2014
Pros: free breakfast
Cons: short breaks
When I fist starting working for FNF I was a Temp. I was a Scanner. At first it was difficult because it was difference from what I did at option One. but I got the hang of it pretty quick. I only work for them for a couple of weeks and then the company split I was not sure if I was going to continue with the company since I was working for a Temp Agency. – more... But I move with the other company which was Lender Processing Services. They did not need me as a Scanner anymore. So I moved to Validation. Then they hired me on. I worked with them for five years. I get along with my co-workers I never had a problem.
The enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I done a good job. – less
Antiquated
Risk Analyst II - Pricing (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMay 13, 2014
Pros: personable people
When I was there as a pricing analyst the process was not automated. Lots of paper. The work was good, the process was outdated.
Extremely busy. No time to regroup after calls. Mandatory overtime with little notice. Too much stress for the compensation
Customer Service (Former Employee), St Petersburg FLMay 12, 2014
Cons: netrics to strict, unavaikability of management, not enough job feedback
Typical day consisted of about 150 calls. The equipment was inadequate for the tasks we were expected to perform. Compensation was not enough for the stress and amount of work you are expected to do.
Document Control
Document Control (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 5, 2014
I enjoyed creating a system for new loans. I was empowered to take the project and organize each level from the initial inventory of the physical files to the actual filing storage unit.
na
Accounts Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 4, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Fun at work and learned a lots of things and lots of opportunities for growth
It was a professional and interactive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMay 2, 2014
Pros: the benefits were very good.
Cons: advancement and transferring to another department was not easy.
My typical day started off with making sure all of my programs were open and ready to help customers. My manager was usually there ending her night-shift. She would let us know if there were any issues through the night with any of the systems or with the banking system. She would also do any employee reviews that needed to be done for the month. At – more... 7am I would check-in and start receiving calls. The call volume varied from day to day. The best part of my day was being able to bring peace of mind to customers whose credit cards were lost or stolen when the cards were permanently closed. My co-workers were very helpful when I was not sure on a question when helping customers. The hardest part of the job was when the system went down for weather reasons and having to close cards down after rebooting. Every second counts when a card needs to be closed and that kind of set back can cost customers un-needed stress. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Fidelity National Financial

To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare,¬†Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, – Read more