Fidelity National Financial

Fidelity National Financial Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyed the challenges and work environment
Team Lead for Accounting (Former Employee), Mississauga, Ontario, CanadaOctober 22, 2014
Pros: incentives, vacations, personal days off, time off for religious events
Open challenges for you to perform. I enjoyed alerting staffs and management to new analysis and their input to make me see their way of thinking. It was a joy to work along with external agencies example the Financial Institutions, Canada Revenue Authorities, Corporate Head Office in the USA, External and Internal Auditors.
There is no schedule lunch and daily breaks and these you schedule as per your busy daily routine.
I worked here for 15 years, and enjoyed every minute of it
Payroll and Benefits Administrator (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONMarch 13, 2013
By the time the company sold, I had come from A/C and Payroll to Administrator of Payroll and Benefits

Management were great to work for. My work was so varied that it was never mundane. Depending on the day, I would start with payroll and door always open, I would help employee's with benefit situations.

I was also under the direction of the HR Manager. So I dealth with employee's and their concerns.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working with figures. Still do till this day.

The hardest part of my job would be prioritizing.

About Fidelity National Financial

To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare,¬†Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, – Read more