Fidelity National Financial

Fidelity National Financial Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I worked here for 15 years, and enjoyed every minute of it
Payroll and Benefits Administrator (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONMarch 13, 2013
By the time the company sold, I had come from A/C and Payroll to Administrator of Payroll and Benefits

Management were great to work for. My work was so varied that it was never mundane. Depending on the day, I would start with payroll and door always open, I would help employee's with benefit situations.

I was also under the direction of the HR Manager. – more... So I dealth with employee's and their concerns.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working with figures. Still do till this day.

The hardest part of my job would be prioritizing. – less
No need
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst II (Current Employee), Westminster, COJuly 8, 2014
Productive place
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJune 19, 2014
Was a good place to work fast paced kept me busy. Learned many things about Credit card technology.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Woodbury, MNJune 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: job security
- Take inbound calls
- Assist customers with prepaid gift cards
- Assist customers with online access
- Educate customers of terms to card usage
- Troubleshoot usage errors
- place orders and replace lost/stolen cards
Awesome work culture!!
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 13, 2014
* Each day is fun, exciting, and challenging
* You will improve upon each skill set to your position with the help of your peers
* Management will make sure you completely understand the ins and outs of why you're doing what you're doing
* Your co-workers will always be there for you, whether it be professionally or personally
Productive and fun environment
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJune 3, 2014
Pros: friendly management
Cons: short breaks
Great job. Great benefits. Overall rewarding job. Lots of job recognition and great company morale. Down to earth management.
High Stress Enviroment
Technical Support Manager (Current Employee), FISMay 31, 2014
Time management is the hardest part of the position. You have one direct manager but are accountable to multiple managers. I am not allowed to prioritize work. Everything must be done first.
Great Company
Branch Manager of Reverse Mortgage Division (Former Employee), Roseville, CAMay 28, 2014
Fidelity National Financial is a wonderful company to work for
A Day on the Job
Batch Scanning Clerk (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 18, 2014
Pros: free breakfast
Cons: short breaks
When I fist starting working for FNF I was a Temp. I was a Scanner. At first it was difficult because it was difference from what I did at option One. but I got the hang of it pretty quick. I only work for them for a couple of weeks and then the company split I was not sure if I was going to continue with the company since I was working for a Temp Agency. – more... But I move with the other company which was Lender Processing Services. They did not need me as a Scanner anymore. So I moved to Validation. Then they hired me on. I worked with them for five years. I get along with my co-workers I never had a problem.
The enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I done a good job. – less
Antiquated
Risk Analyst II - Pricing (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMay 13, 2014
Pros: personable people
When I was there as a pricing analyst the process was not automated. Lots of paper. The work was good, the process was outdated.
Extremely busy. No time to regroup after calls. Mandatory overtime with little notice. Too much stress for the compensation
Customer Service (Former Employee), St Petersburg FLMay 12, 2014
Cons: netrics to strict, unavaikability of management, not enough job feedback
Typical day consisted of about 150 calls. The equipment was inadequate for the tasks we were expected to perform. Compensation was not enough for the stress and amount of work you are expected to do.
Document Control
Document Control (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 5, 2014
I enjoyed creating a system for new loans. I was empowered to take the project and organize each level from the initial inventory of the physical files to the actual filing storage unit.
na
Accounts Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 4, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Fun at work and learned a lots of things and lots of opportunities for growth
It was a professional and interactive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMay 2, 2014
Pros: the benefits were very good.
Cons: advancement and transferring to another department was not easy.
My typical day started off with making sure all of my programs were open and ready to help customers. My manager was usually there ending her night-shift. She would let us know if there were any issues through the night with any of the systems or with the banking system. She would also do any employee reviews that needed to be done for the month. At – more... 7am I would check-in and start receiving calls. The call volume varied from day to day. The best part of my day was being able to bring peace of mind to customers whose credit cards were lost or stolen when the cards were permanently closed. My co-workers were very helpful when I was not sure on a question when helping customers. The hardest part of the job was when the system went down for weather reasons and having to close cards down after rebooting. Every second counts when a card needs to be closed and that kind of set back can cost customers un-needed stress. – less
Normal Company, needs lot of improvement at ggn location
Test Manager (Current Employee), GurgaonMay 1, 2014
Normal Company, needs lot of improvement at ggn location. Bangalore location work culture is good
Mediocre in every sense
Systems Software Developer (Current Employee), Malvern, PAApril 17, 2014
Good learning experience out of college, but the pay is below competitive. Nice co-workers for the most part. Stubborn and foolish managers.
Productive and Fun Loving Environment
Customer Executive (Former Employee), IndiaApril 14, 2014
Starts the work at 8.00.
Need to collect the TAX collecting data of the clients in USA.
Free hours we play caroms, table tennis.
We need to manually check the datas of the client and enter it in the system, if not available we need to pass on the information to the evening batch for calling the TAX collectors.
If we are working in the evening shift – more... we need to contact the TAX Collectors. – less
presented many different enjoyable challenges
Information Processing Manager II (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 12, 2014
Pros: each day brought on different results
Cons: certain levels of management
Days were fast moving, diverse and rewarding. Enjoyable experiences occurred. Operations Manager was a very rewarding position.
Great Place to Work
Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 11, 2014
Fidelity has a great corporate however, there is not much of an advancement opportunity. Therefore, go in at a career level that you intend to stay at. Management is amazing, benefits are great, and they really care about your overall happiness.
Company with the utmost Integrity, focused on Service and Innovative Technologies for Customers.
Chicago Title-Account Executive (Current Employee), Cleveland, OhApril 6, 2014
Pros: uncapped bonuses and commissions
Cons: extremely competitive market/customers in many aba's with other title companies.
Extremely well rounded company with a lot to offer their customers.
Products delivered are on the cutting edge.

1 2 3 4 5

About Fidelity National Financial

To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, – Read more