Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Energetic and fast paced work place
National Revenue Administrator (Current Employee), Roodepoort, GPMay 26, 2014
Pros: secure under cover parking and filtered water, excellent job security, excellent management, education program
Cons: no benefits
It is a fast paced office were you require high level of concentration and attention to detail. Team work is essential as you deal with people from all levels within the company. Confidence in yourself and in your work is key. The hardest part of the position I hold is the deadlines as they are extremely strict and unmovable. an example of these deadlines – more... is payroll cutoff – less
Great Learning Experience
Financial Representative (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHMay 25, 2014
It was a great place to begin a career. You are on the phone 24/7 though.
good company
goo team
friendly atmosphere
Fun workplace
Research Specialist (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRMay 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch, cab pick up and drop
It is a very good place to work in, with very good salary and work life balance still very enriching experience.
Good company
Electronic Response Representative (Current Employee), Covington, KYMay 20, 2014
Very good company with good benefits. Good people work here.
I love making a difference in the customer's life
Retirement Representative (Current Employee), Merrimack, NHMay 17, 2014
Pros: wonderful management and people to work with
Cons: not enough breaks or time to learn added job responsibilities
A typical day of me working as a call center representative is mainly being on the phone all day long, call after call. There are three breaks throughout the day, otherwise you have your headset on and are talking to customers.

This job has given me the opportunity to no longer be shy, and improved my communiation skills significantly. I have grown – more... so much from this, is has impacted my life inside and outside of work, and I am very grateful for this.

Management is great and they treat you like family. My co-workers and I always help each other out when the other is in need, be it questions or shift swaps, we are truly there for each other.

The hardest part of my job is more and more is being added to my job role, with no pay increase, and limited time to learn. I am not interested in being a financial representative, I am interested in helping the customer with all their needs, as the job originally started as. More breaks are needed throughout the day, to be able to get up from our desks and away from the phone for a little.

The most enjoyable part of my job is making a difference in people's lives. I am there for the customers and go above and beyond my job role for the customers. Incoming call centers are not expected to do customer call backs, however I will for a customer that is in need or only wants to speak with me (ie. watching to make sure their paperwork was approved for a hardship situation and calling them back after checking their account). Customers notice how patient and passionate I am for helping them and on a regular basis ask to speak with my manager. I don't do it for the recognition, I do it because I want to be that person that makes an impact on people, and their lives. – less
My work ethic
401k Customer Service (Current Employee), Westlake, TXMay 15, 2014
Mortgage is t my normal work...I've learned how to help people by saving homes and budgeting....The hardest part of the job was not being able to help..
Great Benefits
Retirement Solutions Representative (Current Employee), Westlake, TXMay 13, 2014
Fidelity takes pride in providing great benefits for employees. It can be a great place to launch your career in financial sales. It is a very customer-centric place to work with low sales pressure. The management attempts to keep everything very professional. The compensation is below the industry average, but there is potential for advancement.
what I love about my job
Implementation Communications Consultant (Current Employee), MassachusettsMay 12, 2014
I like a fast paced environment and project orientated work. I enjoy meeting new clients and working through their custom projects.
An enriching and productive environment
Human Resource Social Media Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 12, 2014
I interned at the Human Resource department which was a very enriching experience. It allowed me to work closely with top executives while gaining and building on my strengths. Co-workers were friendly and very helpful throughout the experience which made perceived daunting assignments less so.
overall: insightful profession
financial services rep (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: tight career path
Good FIRST job. Demanding shifts. Average management. Stationary job must learn to balance lifestyle to maintain physical health. Very interesting work dynamics. Very expendable as an employee.
Great stable job
Stock Plan Consultant (Current Employee), salt lake city, utMay 8, 2014
If you're good at sales than this is the place to be. Otherwise it's a good stable job that provides great benefits.
Great work environment
Retirement Support Specialist (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHMay 8, 2014
Overall a good place to work, management is knowledgeable and professional. Benefits are amazing. Where it does lack is the networking between departments in my opinion.
Good Company
Investment Analyst (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHMay 7, 2014
Pros: team atmosphere, good people
Cons: fast paced all the time
Have the opportunity to think outside box, provide a problem you see and a solution for management to review and decide if good idea.
Great people
Director, Database Administrator Management (Former Employee), Westlake, TXMay 7, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: too much work, not enough time or resources
Dynamic environment, fast paced, challenging.
Difficult at times to maintain good work/life balance.
Productive work
Sr. Software Developer (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJMay 6, 2014
Great team
Learned a lot in technology and new developments
Management is good
LOVED my job at Fidelity
Project Administrator and Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHMay 5, 2014
Pros: software training, gym, cafe and walking trails
Cons: smokers at the entrance of the building.
My first time at Fidelity ended with the lay off for the entire group. My company HR Payroll was dissolved. With 800 plus jobs termed it was hard for the company to place all of us. At the time I was the last in as far as admin roles. I would of been able to commute to Boston or another location however the commute was too long for me to justify. I – more... truly wanted to stay and returned as soon as I could. – less
Data Entry (Former Employee), Plano,TXMay 3, 2014
Stayed very busy which is something I really enjoy. Also, did a lot of data entry and shipping.
Outstanding firm
Analyst (Former Employee), Westlake, TXMay 3, 2014
Great firm to work for. There are lots of benefits you can take advantage of. Great culture.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Associate Specialist (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 2, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: talent acquisition
Fidelity is one of the best company to work with.It mainly deals with mutual funds ie, pooling of funds from public and investing it into a productive unit so that earnings can be made.
Fidelity provides financial help and advisory to the people.
Overall it is a wonderful place to work.

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos