Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great onboarding support, but with scheduling challenges.
Mutual Fund Trader (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COOctober 25, 2014
Pros: company assisted licensing training
Cons: fluctuating scheduling requirements.
Was able to obtain securities licensing with company support in order to service business and individual accounts. Pleasant work environment with fun co-workers. The challenges were evident in scheduling and work shift requirements.
Fidelity very good company, LPS a very tough enviroment to enjoy
Senior REO Title Examiner (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 24, 2014
Pros: enjoyed all of my time at fidelity
Cons: lps was a tough place to work, after coming from fidelity
Really enjoyed my time with Fidelity, we were over on Redhill, got right in on the start of the REO boom, grew very fast, then moved to Irvine and became LPS..
401k Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 23, 2014
Pros: great company....great benefits
Cons: nothing
This job taught me how to help people with their retirement investments. Learned how to trade stocks in a timely fashion as well as help customers understand the pros and cons of using of moving their retirement funds
Ability to motivate and others and myself, which caused me to transition through other positions.
Customer Service Rep, In-Team Trainer, Team Leader (Former Employee), Las Colinas, TexasOctober 21, 2014
Pros: my work was recognized and valued, i had the abilit to challenge myself daily, i loved the team atmosphere.
Cons: my work/ life balance was not as high as i would have liked.
I began working for Fidelity Investments, SW in Las Colinas, Texas as a customer service representative. I was working the evening shift for some time, but due to my dedication to the team in getting the job done, no matter what the cost; I was moved to the day shift to motivate others around me. I was slowly being given managerial responsibilities – more... by my manager who was mentoring me to be her replacement. I was given the opportunity to become a team trainer on new programs, polices and procedures, etc. to my team in the Transfer of Assets Department. Due to my success as a trainer within my group I was asked to teach 600 representatives in our Southwest Center on quality initiatives. Given my success in training, it allowed me to quickly transition to Team Leader under the direction of Manger. As a Team Leader I was the go-to person for direction on any problem that representatives may have been having in processing requests for transfers. I handled escalated calls if the representative was asking for a supervisor. I became their front-line supervisor where the department became noted for high scores in caller satisfaction, responsiveness and accuracy.

Unfortunately, my father passed away while I was working in Dallas. I decided to leave my position at Fidelity to return to New Orleans to be closer to family. – less
Fast growth culture
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHOctober 21, 2014
A very good place to work if considering long term future in finance. Lot to learn technically.
Financial Planning Consultant (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 20, 2014
Pros: one fidelity approach
Cons: very robotic feel; no room for creativity.
Great experience once you are in and trained the Fidelity way.
Large workload and fast paced
Financial Associate (Former Employee), Albuquerque, New MexicoOctober 20, 2014
large workload and very complex. However rewarding in the fact that you are able to help people with their financial needs.
Very professional and ever-embracing ideas and thoughts
(Temp Contract Assignments) Retirement & Benefits (Former Employee), Westlake, TXOctober 20, 2014
Although I have only had the opportunity to work on a contract/temporary basis, Fidelity remains to be, to me, a superb place to work. The staff, of all ages, is very professional, if not the most professional in ethics, integrity, and dress. I always felt I was among very educated and promising individuals when there during my three assignments.
Work life balance
Systems Analyst (BPM(XTRAC) (Current Employee), BangaloreOctober 18, 2014
good place to work. Typically day starts with positive attitude towards work and people.
Relaxed Place to work
Software Engineer (Former Employee), bostonOctober 17, 2014
Pros: relaxed work, work from home option.
Cons: not good for freshers
Its a really good company to work for but if your a fresher , you wont be learning much .
Productive place to work
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Marlboro, MAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great expirience
Cons: too far drive
Stayed there too short to give honest review but manager there was really nice and approchable
Loved all the support from coworkers
FINANCIAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Westlake, TXOctober 15, 2014
Pros: the atmosphere
Cons: short breaks and 30 minute lunches
A typical day at work was being on the phones all day taking incoming phone calls from clients with a wide variety of questions. I loved helping people with discussing options with their 401ks. Alot of them needed money right away due to financial constraints and some of their needs were very sad. The hardest part of the job was sitting most of the – more... day. Loved all my coworkers and everyone seemed to want to help. Management not so much – less
Productive fun work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMOctober 14, 2014
Working there was great, the co-workers were wonderful and you can go to any member of Management for whatever you needs are.
A very good team and nice work culture
Test Analyst - QA Lead (Current Employee), Merrimack, NHOctober 10, 2014
Very good team and helpful managers.
All resources are provided by the management to ensure daily activities are performed without blockage.
Great place to learn and grow in the industry
Senior Client Services Manager (Former Employee), Cape CodOctober 10, 2014
Pros: building experience
Cons: salary
Great place to work. I learned all facets of brokerage operations while getting my start in banking
Awesome place to wrok
Web Developer (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 9, 2014
Company culture, earnings potential, office happy hours, best product on the market, sales leadership, opportunity for growth
Hard place to work
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 8, 2014
At this job I was taught how to give customer stock quotes and read stocks. This was a very hard job to learn. Also you had to take and pass the state exam. This was very hard to do.
Challenging and rewarding.
Print Operations Manager (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great compensation and bonus structure.
Cons: none to speak of.
Fast paced work environment.
Learned Unix and other operating environments.
Worked with very talented managers and co-workers.
Worked with state of the art print and post production equipment.
Enjoyed efficiency and automation projects.
Great job, great benefits
Financial Representative-Defined Contributions (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 6, 2014
Really good company, Really great benefits, I wish that there was more locations around the US.
Account Executive
Account Executive (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 3, 2014
I spent 4 years as an Account Executive with Fidelity Investments in Marin, CA and San Francisco, CA,

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history of making financial expertise accessible and effective in helping people live – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos