Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
culture superb, grounds are A+, work is tasteful, exciting
Defined Benefits Representative (Former Employee), Cary, NCAugust 27, 2014
Pros: free tea, hot chocolate, nice cafeteria, opportunities to learn, friendly people
Cons: if you are not happy go lucky, metrosexual, or extremely witty to transform yourself into what the manager you are under is, not willing to kiss up, not willing to communicate about nonsense, you may not make it pass the first month
on a temporary contract, this place is nice place to start your career, every second on the floor someone is watching you to see if you fit into company culture, figure out the culture early, ie first 2 days and you are in
Transaction Processor
Transaction Processor (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 25, 2014
In a paper free environment, received New Account Set Up requests for various IRA and 401k applicants. Activated their accounts, and applied the necessary payment plan/options.
Great Place to Work - Sometimes
Project Manager (Current Employee), BostonAugust 22, 2014
Fidelity is a great place to work, overall. Great work/life balance, total comp, and benefits. Culture and retention vary greatly among organizations and locations. Promotions are largely based on who you know, depending on the group.
Great learning experience for a year and a month
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: team outings, regular one on one meetings etc
I worked as a Training Coordinator at Fidelity Investment for a year and a month. My work involved the followings tasks -
• Efficiently manage the delivery of training and development programs
• Vendor Management and arrange logistical requirements for in-class training programs
• Maintain departmental training records.
• Implementation and evaluation – more... of training initiatives to meet the programs objectives.

My responsibilities include to handle multiple tasks efficiently and prioritize them based on importance, to be able to meet deadlines set for sending reports out and to carry out tasks as an efficient team player .

Appreciation for the efforts put in a task motivated me to give my best and was the most enjoyable part of the job. One of the major challenges faced at work were to get dates from trainers within the organisation to conduct a training session as each one of them had project deliverable to complete or regular meetings to attend etc.

My tenure in the organisation has been truly commendable .The work culture at Fidelity Investments has helped each employee feel a sense of belonging and experience a great work life balance as well. – less
Content Manager
Content Manager (Current Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 21, 2014
A typical day - There really isn't a typical day in this role. Some can be full of unexpected work and deadlines that make the work load huge, and others can be very quiet. This can change in an instant.

I work on xcel, word, SDL Tridion, XTRAC and eReview.

The management here at Fidelity is fantastic. I have experienced support, training, encouragement.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 20, 2014
Pros: great job
Cons: bad management
Taking payments for the IRS. I learned a lot about the IRS. The hardest part of the job was the negotiation of the payments that the customers were paying.
Excelent Company
Java & J2ee Architect (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 20, 2014
Nice Company

Very Good Experience

I Like the Company

Thanks
Good people, not a good place to work.
Investor Center Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COAugust 19, 2014
Poor leadership, unrealistic expectations, inferior technology
Functional workplace
Senior Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Covington, KYAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free coffee, great cafe's
Cons: micro management
I learned allot at my time at Fidelity. Advancement opportunities were there but major politics involved. I enjoyed my co-workers but management lacked.
The most enjoyable part of the job was planning events and interacting with the clients.
Onsite Technical Coordinator (Current Employee), BangaloreAugust 17, 2014
Fidelity is one of the biggest financial firm to work with. Job security is more and management are well connected to associates.
Great stability, chance for improvement within group
Pricing Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 13, 2014
Fidelity was a great company to start my career with. Through my time there, I was able to come in as an entry level analyst, and was able to move up into a management postion in about three years. Through the opportunities presented to myself, I took full advantage of them all, and was able to begin a very productive career with the company. The hardest – more... part of my job, which was also the most beneficial to improving my own qualities, was working and listening to others within the group, getting the entire group on the same page with not only the group, but also the company goals, and understanding where every levels (analyst/management/upper-management) goals were. – less
Productive and Enjoyable work place
Desktop Support Technical Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free pizza, lunch, clothes, valuables
I was an intern at Fidelity and I absolutely loved it. The culture and environment was a grreat. The people were friendly and I couldn't ask for more work. It was an amazing experience and hopefully I will get to work there again soon.
Fidelity Investment
Lead SharePoint Business Analyst (Current Employee), Covington, KYAugust 6, 2014
Working at Fidelity Investments is good and loved work again and again
Productive and fun workplace.
Responsible for Employee (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch and transport.
One the best company , i have worked with .
Awesome company, with lot of fun and education.
good company to grow and to start your career with
Fun workplace and work with a great group of people
HR Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Durham NCAugust 5, 2014
Pros: gym and cafe located in our building
I have learned so much in my current position I have been involved in a variety of projects including new database management implementations. I work with a great group of knowledgeable people and I am lucky to have the opportunity to work at such a great company.
Productive and fun at work
Junior Associate (Former Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free mid-day coupons for night shift employees.
Cons: earlier we had no shift allowance but now they have stared.
I worked with a BPS process, Calc team i used to calculate retirement benefits for our participants. I was in to night shift it was good to work with fidelity Investment.

Its been a great experience to be associated for such an esteemed organization.
Flexible work environment
Account Service & Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 4, 2014
Great insurance and great company to work for. One of the companies in Rhode Island that holds their employees to a higher standard.
Great place to work with great benefits.
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 1, 2014
Pros: great work/life balance
Fidelity is a financial services company on the outside, but it really is a tech company. There are great opportunities and they treat employees very well and have great benefits.
Good Learning and Professional Environment
QA Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: free transport and meal coupons
Learnt Mainframes Testing (TSOF,DB2 and Online Screens)
Web Services Testing using SOAP UI.
Functional Testing and Automation testing(ALM and QTP)
Independently work on the projects.(Responsible for all the activities from Test Planning to Closure)
Flexibility in planning my tasks and ends with Daily or Bi-Weekly calls.
Test Execution and Defect Identification – more... are most interesting and
Creation of Input Data Files for validating the Daily Batches a bit difficult part.
Management was always supportive and encouraging and very helpful co-workers. – less
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 31, 2014
Pros: lunches
Cons: long walk to the parking deck.
Assist clients with questions about there insurance. Outstanding employees. The company take pride in there employees.

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos