Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
benefits are great
EBT Government Customer Service (Current Employee), rodney parahamSeptember 9, 2014
great place to work but pay is not enough for job responsibilities
Senior Systems Engineer for Fidelity Investments
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Smithfield, RISeptember 9, 2014
Pros: work from home
My support role is in a fast paced production support environment. I support several applications that pertain to outbound email delivery. The email campaigns are developed by the business and are sent to our outbound email platform via a production endpoint (URL). The emails are then sent to an outside vendor from our internal system and then sent – more... to the recipients inbox. There are several different jobs that need to be monitored on a daily basis. I also support all changes to the environments (DEV, SIT, UAT, PERF & PROD) as needed. This may include shutting down the applications for the DEV team to do the actual code install. Then bringing up the applications and doing production validation by sending test feeds through the system. This support role includes 24/7 oncall functions on a rotational basis. The most enjoyable part of the job is being challenged on a daily basis. – less
Nice place
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee), Durham, NCSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good benefits. culture.
Cons: can sometimes be who you know rather than what you know.
Good place to grow if you work hard. Nurturing culture. Care a lot about the employee experience.

Training will not always be provided. You have to be a quick learner and self motivated.
Good benefits; expendible workforce
Defined Contributions Representative II (Former Employee), Westlake, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Good benefits
Great training but
Thrown too fast to the fire
Out of the 20+ class i was part of only 2 lasted after 4-6 months
Process Associate
Process Associate (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 7, 2014
Retirement Accounts, 401 (k) plans, Defined Contribution, Process trainer
Great place.
Financial Associate - Advisor (Current Employee), Covington KYSeptember 4, 2014
I reviewed this already, I guess I am doing it again. I hope this is good enough.
Excellent place to work and good pay structure
Authentication Specialist (Former Employee), Westlake, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: pizza parties
Cons: great vacation package
A company that gives value to the contribution of its employees
Excellent Experience
Defined Contributions Representative Tier II (Current Employee), Durham, NCSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: many
Cons: phone
Excellent Opportunity. Learned various jobs and information in the Financial Industry.
nice place to work
SAP BASIS CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Kentucky, USAAugust 29, 2014
Great people, nice working culture.
Management is outstanding.
Peaceful atmosphere and rewarding
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee), MorrisvilleAugust 28, 2014
If you love to help other and are focus on the grater good, you will be a great fit for this wonderful company
culture superb, grounds are A+, work is tasteful, exciting
Defined Benefits Representative (Former Employee), Cary, NCAugust 27, 2014
Pros: free tea, hot chocolate, nice cafeteria, opportunities to learn, friendly people
Cons: if you are not happy go lucky, metrosexual, or extremely witty to transform yourself into what the manager you are under is, not willing to kiss up, not willing to communicate about nonsense, you may not make it pass the first month
on a temporary contract, this place is nice place to start your career, every second on the floor someone is watching you to see if you fit into company culture, figure out the culture early, ie first 2 days and you are in
Transaction Processor
Transaction Processor (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 25, 2014
In a paper free environment, received New Account Set Up requests for various IRA and 401k applicants. Activated their accounts, and applied the necessary payment plan/options.
Great Place to Work - Sometimes
Project Manager (Current Employee), BostonAugust 22, 2014
Fidelity is a great place to work, overall. Great work/life balance, total comp, and benefits. Culture and retention vary greatly among organizations and locations. Promotions are largely based on who you know, depending on the group.
Great learning experience for a year and a month
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: team outings, regular one on one meetings etc
I worked as a Training Coordinator at Fidelity Investment for a year and a month. My work involved the followings tasks -
• Efficiently manage the delivery of training and development programs
• Vendor Management and arrange logistical requirements for in-class training programs
• Maintain departmental training records.
• Implementation and evaluation – more... of training initiatives to meet the programs objectives.

My responsibilities include to handle multiple tasks efficiently and prioritize them based on importance, to be able to meet deadlines set for sending reports out and to carry out tasks as an efficient team player .

Appreciation for the efforts put in a task motivated me to give my best and was the most enjoyable part of the job. One of the major challenges faced at work were to get dates from trainers within the organisation to conduct a training session as each one of them had project deliverable to complete or regular meetings to attend etc.

My tenure in the organisation has been truly commendable .The work culture at Fidelity Investments has helped each employee feel a sense of belonging and experience a great work life balance as well. – less
Content Manager
Content Manager (Current Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 21, 2014
A typical day - There really isn't a typical day in this role. Some can be full of unexpected work and deadlines that make the work load huge, and others can be very quiet. This can change in an instant.

I work on xcel, word, SDL Tridion, XTRAC and eReview.

The management here at Fidelity is fantastic. I have experienced support, training, encouragement.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 20, 2014
Pros: great job
Cons: bad management
Taking payments for the IRS. I learned a lot about the IRS. The hardest part of the job was the negotiation of the payments that the customers were paying.
Excelent Company
Java & J2ee Architect (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 20, 2014
Nice Company

Very Good Experience

I Like the Company

Thanks
Good people, not a good place to work.
Investor Center Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COAugust 19, 2014
Poor leadership, unrealistic expectations, inferior technology
Functional workplace
Senior Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Covington, KYAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free coffee, great cafe's
Cons: micro management
I learned allot at my time at Fidelity. Advancement opportunities were there but major politics involved. I enjoyed my co-workers but management lacked.
The most enjoyable part of the job was planning events and interacting with the clients.
Onsite Technical Coordinator (Current Employee), BangaloreAugust 17, 2014
Fidelity is one of the biggest financial firm to work with. Job security is more and management are well connected to associates.

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos