Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Content Manager
Content Manager (Current Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 21, 2014
A typical day - There really isn't a typical day in this role. Some can be full of unexpected work and deadlines that make the work load huge, and others can be very quiet. This can change in an instant.

I work on xcel, word, SDL Tridion, XTRAC and eReview.

The management here at Fidelity is fantastic. I have experienced support, training, encouragement.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 20, 2014
Pros: great job
Cons: bad management
Taking payments for the IRS. I learned a lot about the IRS. The hardest part of the job was the negotiation of the payments that the customers were paying.
Excelent Company
Java & J2ee Architect (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 20, 2014
Nice Company

Very Good Experience

I Like the Company

Thanks
Good people, not a good place to work.
Investor Center Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COAugust 19, 2014
Poor leadership, unrealistic expectations, inferior technology
Functional workplace
Senior Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Covington, KYAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free coffee, great cafe's
Cons: micro management
I learned allot at my time at Fidelity. Advancement opportunities were there but major politics involved. I enjoyed my co-workers but management lacked.
The most enjoyable part of the job was planning events and interacting with the clients.
Onsite Technical Coordinator (Current Employee), BangaloreAugust 17, 2014
Fidelity is one of the biggest financial firm to work with. Job security is more and management are well connected to associates.
Great stability, chance for improvement within group
Pricing Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 13, 2014
Fidelity was a great company to start my career with. Through my time there, I was able to come in as an entry level analyst, and was able to move up into a management postion in about three years. Through the opportunities presented to myself, I took full advantage of them all, and was able to begin a very productive career with the company. The hardest – more... part of my job, which was also the most beneficial to improving my own qualities, was working and listening to others within the group, getting the entire group on the same page with not only the group, but also the company goals, and understanding where every levels (analyst/management/upper-management) goals were. – less
Productive and Enjoyable work place
Desktop Support Technical Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free pizza, lunch, clothes, valuables
I was an intern at Fidelity and I absolutely loved it. The culture and environment was a grreat. The people were friendly and I couldn't ask for more work. It was an amazing experience and hopefully I will get to work there again soon.
Fidelity Investment
Lead SharePoint Business Analyst (Current Employee), Covington, KYAugust 6, 2014
Working at Fidelity Investments is good and loved work again and again
Productive and fun workplace.
Responsible for Employee (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch and transport.
One the best company , i have worked with .
Awesome company, with lot of fun and education.
good company to grow and to start your career with
Fun workplace and work with a great group of people
HR Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Durham NCAugust 5, 2014
Pros: gym and cafe located in our building
I have learned so much in my current position I have been involved in a variety of projects including new database management implementations. I work with a great group of knowledgeable people and I am lucky to have the opportunity to work at such a great company.
Productive and fun at work
Junior Associate (Former Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free mid-day coupons for night shift employees.
Cons: earlier we had no shift allowance but now they have stared.
I worked with a BPS process, Calc team i used to calculate retirement benefits for our participants. I was in to night shift it was good to work with fidelity Investment.

Its been a great experience to be associated for such an esteemed organization.
Flexible work environment
Account Service & Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 4, 2014
Great insurance and great company to work for. One of the companies in Rhode Island that holds their employees to a higher standard.
Great place to work with great benefits.
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 1, 2014
Pros: great work/life balance
Fidelity is a financial services company on the outside, but it really is a tech company. There are great opportunities and they treat employees very well and have great benefits.
Good Learning and Professional Environment
QA Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: free transport and meal coupons
Learnt Mainframes Testing (TSOF,DB2 and Online Screens)
Web Services Testing using SOAP UI.
Functional Testing and Automation testing(ALM and QTP)
Independently work on the projects.(Responsible for all the activities from Test Planning to Closure)
Flexibility in planning my tasks and ends with Daily or Bi-Weekly calls.
Test Execution and Defect Identification – more... are most interesting and
Creation of Input Data Files for validating the Daily Batches a bit difficult part.
Management was always supportive and encouraging and very helpful co-workers. – less
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 31, 2014
Pros: lunches
Cons: long walk to the parking deck.
Assist clients with questions about there insurance. Outstanding employees. The company take pride in there employees.
Highly structured and disciplined environment
Investment Solutions Representative (Current Employee), Covington, KYJuly 30, 2014
Fidelity is an excellent company with a unique culture. The company is highly focused on enhancing the client experience and building relationships.
great company and benefits
Vice President, Sales / Business Development (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 29, 2014
good benefits and strong leadership ; invests in it's people
Great place to work for.
Financial Associate (Former Employee), Westlake, TxJuly 29, 2014
Answered inquiries regarding 401k's, retirement planning and placed trades. Helping people reach their retirement goals was the best part of my job. The hardest part of my job was the structure.
wonderful
Home Health aide (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 29, 2014
Love working for this company the co worker was great I had know problem what so ever.

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos