Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace and work with a great group of people
HR Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Durham NCAugust 5, 2014
Pros: gym and cafe located in our building
I have learned so much in my current position I have been involved in a variety of projects including new database management implementations. I work with a great group of knowledgeable people and I am lucky to have the opportunity to work at such a great company.
Productive and fun at work
Junior Associate (Former Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free mid-day coupons for night shift employees.
Cons: earlier we had no shift allowance but now they have stared.
I worked with a BPS process, Calc team i used to calculate retirement benefits for our participants. I was in to night shift it was good to work with fidelity Investment.

Its been a great experience to be associated for such an esteemed organization.
Flexible work environment
Account Service & Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 4, 2014
Great insurance and great company to work for. One of the companies in Rhode Island that holds their employees to a higher standard.
Great place to work with great benefits.
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 1, 2014
Pros: great work/life balance
Fidelity is a financial services company on the outside, but it really is a tech company. There are great opportunities and they treat employees very well and have great benefits.
Good Learning and Professional Environment
QA Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: free transport and meal coupons
Learnt Mainframes Testing (TSOF,DB2 and Online Screens)
Web Services Testing using SOAP UI.
Functional Testing and Automation testing(ALM and QTP)
Independently work on the projects.(Responsible for all the activities from Test Planning to Closure)
Flexibility in planning my tasks and ends with Daily or Bi-Weekly calls.
Test Execution and Defect Identification – more... are most interesting and
Creation of Input Data Files for validating the Daily Batches a bit difficult part.
Management was always supportive and encouraging and very helpful co-workers. – less
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 31, 2014
Pros: lunches
Cons: long walk to the parking deck.
Assist clients with questions about there insurance. Outstanding employees. The company take pride in there employees.
Highly structured and disciplined environment
Investment Solutions Representative (Current Employee), Covington, KYJuly 30, 2014
Fidelity is an excellent company with a unique culture. The company is highly focused on enhancing the client experience and building relationships.
great company and benefits
Vice President, Sales / Business Development (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 29, 2014
good benefits and strong leadership ; invests in it's people
Great place to work for.
Financial Associate (Former Employee), Westlake, TxJuly 29, 2014
Answered inquiries regarding 401k's, retirement planning and placed trades. Helping people reach their retirement goals was the best part of my job. The hardest part of my job was the structure.
wonderful
Home Health aide (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 29, 2014
Love working for this company the co worker was great I had know problem what so ever.
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 28, 2014
Supported personnelists utilizing different processes associated with compensation, variable pay, separation, leave of absence, and other human resources actions
Usually fast-paced.
Transaction Processing Representative III (Current Employee), Taylor Mill, KYJuly 27, 2014
Pros: good pay, environment & benefits
Cons: mandatory overtime
Temperature controlled production environment. Fast-paced team-oriented work. Respectful management. Good benefits and pay. Hard to move upward because current employees are often overlooked for different positions because temporary employees currently performing in those areas are hired instead.
Fidelity Investments is a solid company.
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahJuly 25, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: none listed
Fidelity Investments is a solid company with good management and advanced technology.
Great place to work for
Director Business Analysis (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 23, 2014
Fidelity Investments is a great place to work for. I've been in different business units and love the people I've worked with.
Gret working environment allowing potential personal growth.
full time employee (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHJuly 22, 2014
Pros: learning new technology
Cons: not enough hours in a day.
Average workday began at Fidelity was very busy and usually included daily status updates on active projects. Usually the team members were very close and extremely helpful when resolving issues. The hardest part of the job was having to report back to senior management that a project may not be completed per target date.
Great place to work.
SME/ Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJuly 21, 2014
Great place to work and enjoyable.
Work culture is good.
Good learning experience.
Great Job
Acquisition Specialist/Closing Coordinator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 21, 2014
I loved this job. I would still be there if it didn't go out of business.
Responsible and dependable Customer Service Representative with excellent varied experience and managing skills
Print Operator III (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 20, 2014
Manage and train new and current employees in the production department. Prioritize and QC all the jobs in the shop
Help customers with their insurance needs
Client Management Representative III (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 20, 2014
Pros: free monthly lunches and quarterly bonuses
Cons: healthcare is expensive
I enjoy provide excellent customer service. I enjoy working closely with the customers and going the extra mile to resolve any ongoing health insurance issues.
Good Place to work
Mutual Fund Operations (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: great holiday parties
Cons: good healthcare
Mutual Fund Operations Investigation and resolution of inquiries concerning fund transfers against source documentation. Provision of adequate response and resolution.
Management- door was always open for concerns and issues
co-workers- good to work with and good to get along.
hardest part- Preparation of adjustment entries on payment errors with correspondence – more... along with compensation calculations and allocations of cost of error party.
Most enjoyable- We had fun and work as a team – less

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos