Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Contract
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 24, 2014
I was employed by Fidelity on a contract the work environment was amazing. My co-workers was fun and enjoyable to work with every day. I had no complains and wishes I could have continued working there but my department was out sourced to the United States.
Great experience at management
Team Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 24, 2014
Pros: the people i worked with
Cons: much overtime required
Working at Fidelity was very memorable. I learned a great deal about employer sponsored plans such as pensions and investment accounts, as well as the benefits of communication, teamwork, and leadership.

The hardest part of the job was the fact that I was switched around a lot due to my lower seniority. I supervised the evening shift for a while, then – more... I was moved to the day shift to manage five consecutive new hire teams. However, this was beneficial for me because I was able to experience much more within a shorter period of time because of the constant rotation of personnel.

The management and staff at Fidelity were outstanding. Fidelity did a great job of hiring smart up and coming employees from the work force. We had over 700 employees on site; many of which were around my age group. It was a tremendous experience learning and growing with them. – less
good company
Junior BA/QA Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: good one
Cons: not much
good one especially for juniors...
all people are cordial and friendly..
Very Productive and Fun place
Senior IT Systems Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 4, 2014
Great place to work. Really nice people. Please are honest and trust worthy. Managers and Directors really listen to employees and growth potential is astronomical.
productive and enjoyable
Health & Insurance and Authentication Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: working down town
Cons: working beside the eaton center
A typical day at work was helping customers with their 401k investments.
I learned what a 401K was.
I like our management team.
I made new life long friends from the co-workers I met there. My co-workers were helpful, amazing.
The hardest part of the job was in the beginning when I was new.
The most enjoyable part of the job was feel the confidence – more... of knowing, and understanding the products of which I spoke about. – less
Enjoyable environmement
Senior Bilingual Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 17, 2014
Answer calls

learned about mutual funds

management is OK

Coworkers were fun and helpful

hardest part - shift work

enjoyable- environement
one of the top 50 companies
CSS Associate Health and Welfare (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 14, 2014
United States Healthcare, Greenshield Canada, International plans.
The focus of my position was to educate our customers on their healthcare options that where offered by their employer and remind them that they have partnered with a leading company. Our job was to deliver trust and confidence each and every time we had contact with the customer, client – more... and their affiliates. As the Data Recorder Keeper of all active (employed), inactive (retired) and ex-patriot (active employee working outside U.S.A) participant's information. We interacted actively to resolve data issues and interruptions in coverage with all vendors (Health and Life Insurance, Dependent Tuition Grants, Employee Extended Discount) – less
Great North American company to work for
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), TorontoMay 30, 2013
Pros: lot's of opportunitites to demonstrate leadership skills
Cons: none to mention
This was a great opportunity to learn about the Mutual Fund side of the business.
Opportunity to work with various departments, great learnings.
Stressful
Health & Insurance Rep (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 6, 2012
expectations are way to high here and thehours where horrible
Fidelity is an excellent company
Bilingual Senior Advisor Service Centre Rep (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 28, 2012
Pros: great salary, excellent teams
Cons: too far to travel to from markham to bay street downtown toronto
Excellent company, good teams and excellent support. Always aiming for the best quality in client services. Personnel is flexible and few people leave the company which shows excellent security of employment.
Very vibrant atmosphere
Pension Specialist/ Coach for New Hires (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 9, 2012
Pros: advancement and co-workers
Cons: ignorance
Call center environment with Training sector allowed you to meet many people from all walks of life.
Learnt a lot about American products and services.
Management changed a lot but for the most part was great and inspirational.
Co-workers were so incredible and still are good close friends.
The most difficult part of the job was dealing with ignorant – more... mindsets.
The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to move up from call center to Human Resources and be able to train new hires on best practices. – less
Great Team
Sr. Software Developer (Former Employee), TorontoJune 5, 2012
Pros: close to subway
Cons: no free lunches
I came here working from a smaller team and company and the place was filled with seasoned professionals and was one of the greatest learning experience.
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 20, 2012
Pros: plenty of training and upgrading
Cons: advancement potential
Really took care of employees needs and made sure they were well balanced and appreciated.
Onsite Technical Coordinator (Current Employee), BangaloreAugust 17, 2014
Fidelity is one of the biggest financial firm to work with. Job security is more and management are well connected to associates.
Great stability, chance for improvement within group
Pricing Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 13, 2014
Fidelity was a great company to start my career with. Through my time there, I was able to come in as an entry level analyst, and was able to move up into a management postion in about three years. Through the opportunities presented to myself, I took full advantage of them all, and was able to begin a very productive career with the company. The hardest – more... part of my job, which was also the most beneficial to improving my own qualities, was working and listening to others within the group, getting the entire group on the same page with not only the group, but also the company goals, and understanding where every levels (analyst/management/upper-management) goals were. – less
Productive and Enjoyable work place
Desktop Support Technical Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free pizza, lunch, clothes, valuables
I was an intern at Fidelity and I absolutely loved it. The culture and environment was a grreat. The people were friendly and I couldn't ask for more work. It was an amazing experience and hopefully I will get to work there again soon.
Fidelity Investment
Lead SharePoint Business Analyst (Current Employee), Covington, KYAugust 6, 2014
Working at Fidelity Investments is good and loved work again and again
Productive and fun workplace.
Responsible for Employee (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch and transport.
One the best company , i have worked with .
Awesome company, with lot of fun and education.
good company to grow and to start your career with
Fun workplace and work with a great group of people
HR Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Durham NCAugust 5, 2014
Pros: gym and cafe located in our building
I have learned so much in my current position I have been involved in a variety of projects including new database management implementations. I work with a great group of knowledgeable people and I am lucky to have the opportunity to work at such a great company.
Productive and fun at work
Junior Associate (Former Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free mid-day coupons for night shift employees.
Cons: earlier we had no shift allowance but now they have stared.
I worked with a BPS process, Calc team i used to calculate retirement benefits for our participants. I was in to night shift it was good to work with fidelity Investment.

Its been a great experience to be associated for such an esteemed organization.

1 2 3 4 5

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos