Fidelity Investments Employee Review

View all Fidelity Investments reviews

Health & Insurance Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  toronto, ontario12 June 2013
Had a great time workin here. i made a lot of great ppl and many friends. they truly take care of their employees. Every summer we would have BBQ with live bands and charity events for charities all across the GTA.. The location was great right beside Eaton Centre and right off the subway line. They offered great benefits and a competitve salary
Pros
free lunches, cafe, location, paid benefits and great salary

Other Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Business Development Associate Co-op (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2018
Very competitive and motivating workplace with the opportunity to network and connect with several successful people. As a co-op there was a significant emphasis on personal growth and development.
Amazing place to work
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Dalian, China9 January 2018
I really learnt a lot while I was working in Global Delivery Center of Fidelity. There are always talents working around you, and you could find things that you are interested in.

The work and life balance is also great here, people in the team is not just workmate, they becomes friends very quick and we will hang out together during vacation or weekend.

Fidelity also actively introduced new technology into IT products to make sure that IT capability is able to support fast growing business

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.

Fidelity Investments Reviews by Location