Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Great start-up place in administrative support
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 August 2017
The Montreal office was a great place for a junior administrative assistant (sales coordinator). You learn a lot, the team is fun , the work is varied.
Unfortunately, the management does a lot of favoritism, and politics in the office are prominent. If you don't play along, this type of environment gets to you after a while.
great working experience
Processing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 June 2017
It was a great professional and personal experience working for Fidelity. They provided a good training followed by on floor training with the real job examples. All around in the department was very friendly and helpful.
Pros
good training and development
Cons
as a contract employee my continuity with company was not secure
Supervisor of Accounting
Supervisor of Finance (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 June 2017
• Led a team responsible for the financial, budget and reporting processes for Canadian operations
• Trained and mentored new hires in the finance branch
• Reduced the month end close process by four days
Sales
Business Development Associate Senior (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 April 2017
Interesting job with lots of unique challenges everyday. I enjoy the fast paced nature but may not be for all. Individuals will need to have persistence and a will to win in order to succeed.
Perfect for Industry knowledge
(F/T) Advisor Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2017
Working at fidelity thought me everything i had to learn about the securities industry. Great work environment and gave me the opportunity to advance my knowledge by passing the Canadian securities exams.
Formidable
Process Improvement Lead (Current Employee) –  Luxembourg8 December 2016
Fidelity Investments m'a permit d'énormément évoluer en termes de compétences et de culture d'entreprise.
Le management est à l'écoute des employés et communique clairement.
Les collaborateurs sont des gens formidables, qui ont l'esprit d'équipe et donnent le meilleur d'eux-mêmes.
n/a
Business Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 November 2016
Give us your opinion about
a typical day at work
management
coworkers
hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job

DO NOT include any personally
Very fun and challenging environment
Marketing Manager - Creative Design (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2016
I still associate with old colleagues. It was a great environment to learn and grow. Management was very good and encouraged growth. When the markets turned south so did the jobs.
Pros
The culture was great. People were very friendly.
Cons
Projects were not celebrated and often ignored when finished
A new role as a Senior BA
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2016
New role was really exciting as it was a responsible role to drive the project and also identify and coach teammates where ever required
Productive and fun workplace with gym membership
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2016
working at Fidelity Investments was enjoblyable and very relaxing, customers are wonderul and so is management and my co wokers.
I've never had a difficult or hard day at Fidelility, everything about it was enjoyable
Pros
The benefits where great, we recieved gym passes and also had alot of social events
Cons
the only con was the fact that it was contract work
Great place to work.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 January 2016
I learned a lot working for this company. Every day was a new challenge and tasks to deal with. Work environment was really good and the co-workers are really helpful.
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
work hours and breaks
Fidelity Invesments (Health and Insurance)
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2016
I have learned and provided best customer service to General motors employees over the phone.

I have learned employee life insurance benefits and health and insurance. Fidelity had an excellent team of managers. I have worked closely with managers to assist the new hire teams.

During the normal work day I have had created manger work items, tickets. I provided technical support to our customers over the phone.

I had great relationship with my co-workers. Hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers over the phone. I am very patient and I have a great customer skills to deal with any type of customers.

I loved working for fidelity investments.
Excellent company
Call Center Workforce Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 October 2015
Excellent company to work for. Great benefits, company culture.
Work life balance. Flexible hours. Job Advancement.
World CLass Company!!!
Facilities/Real Estate Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2015
One of the top employers in Toronto. Great people are working for the company, with a great working atmosphere. One of the top companies in the world.
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Halifax, ON22 June 2015
I found this job productive to the most. My typical day starts from reviewing my emails and then discussing my work with my coordinates. The day goes on with working along with my coordinates.
Fun place to work at
Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto Ontario16 June 2015
Great company well respected in the Financial sector. Good benefits, RRSP contributions and medical and dental plan. They look after their employees.
Pros
RRSP contributions
Cons
I can think of none
Great mangement
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2015
Amazing Co-workers, great team and also a great opportunity to learn new things and working over there is not something you are working hard, it's more you are enjoying your work.
Mutual Fund Transactions
Processing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2015
If you are looking for a rewarding and engaging company, this is the place to be. They are rated as one of Toronto's best employers for a reason. They are located next to a major shopping centre, subway, go transit, and in the financial district. Above ground or under ground, choose your path every day to and from work, everyday is interesting. I believe the company tries to achieve a good work life balance, and they can live up to that.
This job requires a lot of reading various forms that come in by mail or fax from many different investment companies, and need to be processed. Its pretty convenient in that they are scanned, and you can see the items on one screen, and the software that helps you input the information in the system on the other screen. Teams are large in terms of employee to supervisor, but it works out well in that senior employees help out the new ones, and the whole team manages to get all the incoming mail and faxes done by the end of the day. If information is missing or requires verification due to clarity, you may need to send a fax or contact who sent it in to amend. Management will grade you on productivity and quality (mistakes), and given the time you are there, you will have to learn new types of transactions at a good pace, until you get to where senior employees are. I think that the work environment promotes teamwork and communicating among your co-workers, as some of the work done during the day does get reviewed by anyone of them who chooses your work and is qualified to correct it if it needs to be.
The processing department had about
  more... 60 employees when I was there so kind of large.  less
Senior Manager Planning and analysis (Current Employee) –  Toronto, on5 May 2015
great place to work people are smart and overall good benefits. very well roudned employees with a high caliber. i would recommend this company to all
Long day to go with delicious meal
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2015
Taking initiative and setting goals for every single day and also encouraging the team members to upgrade themselves to the required technology,.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.

Fidelity Investments Reviews by Location