Fidelity Investments Employee Review

View all Fidelity Investments reviews

Working in Fidelity ....
Analyst Programmer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon16 June 2013
Currently I am associated with Fidelity Investments Ltd (FIL), one of the major asset management organizations as an Analyst Programmer. I am a part of the SunGard Links (SGL) (development project) that is built on the AS400 platform and forms the backend of trade processing and plays an important role in reconciling data between applications.

Other Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Dalian, China9 January 2018
I really learnt a lot while I was working in Global Delivery Center of Fidelity. There are always talents working around you, and you could find things that you are interested in.

The work and life balance is also great here, people in the team is not just workmate, they becomes friends very quick and we will hang out together during vacation or weekend.

Fidelity also actively introduced new technology into IT products to make sure that IT capability is able to support fast growing business
Great start-up place in administrative support
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC23 August 2017
The Montreal office was a great place for a junior administrative assistant (sales coordinator). You learn a lot, the team is fun , the work is varied.
Unfortunately, the management does a lot of favoritism, and politics in the office are prominent. If you don't play along, this type of environment gets to you after a while.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.

Fidelity Investments Reviews by Location