Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Employee Reviews

very corporate
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2017
A lot of job security but such a corporate environment that work can seem to robotic at times. Little flexibility with work hours that is shown through other more progressive companies
Productive and fast paste.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 January 2017
Working at Chrysler is fun and enjoyable. Great oppertunities in learning different jobs. Everyone is nice and friendly. The management is great for dealing with any problem you might have. The best part for working at FCA is you get lots of benefits.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Labour work
Lively work space and nice Co-workers
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 January 2017
The work was difficult but the people at work made it fun. I learned a fair amount about car parts and how to assemble said parts onto the cars. My co-workers were nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job was how fast paced it was, considering its on the line. The most enjoyable part was finally grasping the job that was assigned to you that day/week
Pros
Good pay, Friendly people
Cons
Long hours, difficult
Productive and business heavy.
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 December 2016
A great place to work if you can handle the assembly work. it is a fast paced job but it is rewarding as the pay is amazing. Your day usually starts and ends the same with an assembly line.
enjoyed detailing
Vehicle Preparation Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 November 2016
cleaned cars learned how to pay attention to detail management was okay enjoyed working with my co-worked great people. hard part of the job was working in tight areas.
Awful place to work, upper management should be fired
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON23 November 2016
Poor management, did not understand job culture or how to motivate individuals. Over worked management staff. Bullied others into getting what they wanted and threaten employment if you didn't work overtime .
Pros
good pay rate
Cons
poor upper management
Negative & Stressful job & work environment
Correspondence/Fleet Specialist (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 November 2016
- customer contact for vehicle drivers who have warranty questions or concerns.
- people can be very rude while on telephone call and degrade agent as an individual
- management was very stressful as calls were all recorded, monitored and reviewed with critizim.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
people are cruical and negative work enviroment
Product Advisor (Current Employee) –  Halton, ON12 November 2016
Great place to work with fun environment where you get to learn new things every day. The only draw back is the long hours and no work life balance...
Use up employees like they are going out of style.
REPAIR TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON31 October 2016
Has the potential to be good but Management seems to care only for productivity and numbers.
There does not appear to be any loyalty to employees or the acceptable treatment of employees.
I would not recommend this employer to anyone who has any respect for themselves or others.
Pros
Potential to advance and learn
Cons
Terrible treatment of employees.
Working at Chrysler
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 October 2016
It is a good place for students to work at as it pays a good wage, and you learn to work with your hands. I've learned more about cars, while also learning to work with a large group of co-workers.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours
Chrysler
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 October 2016
Good place to work. Was a temp student worker. They treat their employees well and the plant was well run and organized;
From the final section of the plant to body.
Great workplace with Exceptional People
Customer Service/ Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON24 August 2016
A typical day involved prospection showing the product
sales.
Answering any questions or inquiries about the product or transaction
Productive fast pace enviroment
tpt (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 August 2016
Enjoyed working there. Fast paced. Would like to work for Chryslers as a full time employee. Lots of friendly people. Learned to jobs almost weekly.
Assembly Worker
Production/ Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 July 2016
This job is great to work at because you get to interact with a lot of different people around you. Some jobs are hard but you will have to push yourself to get the job done.
great place to work with job security
Inspection (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 June 2016
It was a job that secure my life and for my family. I was a very hard worker. The company offered a lot. It thought me to be a vey good team player and be very responsible
store standards
Line Operator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 June 2016
I typical day at work consisted of assisting many customers with professionalism and courtesy. I would also assist with loading and unloading heavy objects for those who required assistance. What I learned while working at Walmart was that there are many attitudes that you have to deal with on a daily bases and your response usually has the biggest impact on how the problem is resolved. The mangers there were quite efficient in their daily operations, however they were at times unclear with scheduling which resulted in inefficient work. My fellow co-workers were very helpful and we were part of a team, which meant no selfish agendas would be accepted. The hardest part of my job would be dealing with customers who blamed me for the product or discounted prices not being adjusted. Knowing that this was not my department, I would have to try to reason with the customer and explain in a calm manner that I would get them in contact with the people who were responsible. The most enjoyable part of my job were working withe my fellow co-workers who brought a smile on my face everyday.
good place
Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 June 2016
• Perform full audit review of vehicles.
• Document and report defects identified during audit reviews.
• Effectively communicate the nature of the defects to production supervisors and engineers.
Excellent experience
Die-cast operator (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON3 May 2016
Good experience, good way to work with co-workers and work on personal skills. Very diverse plant, get to interact with people from all over. And gives you a chance to work on troubleshooting skills when machine goes down.
Fast Paced and hard work
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 April 2016
You work for 8 hours with only three short break. The plant is extremely hot in the summer. You have to complete a job in less than a minute and then move directly into the next one, meaning a mistake is costly. However, the team I was with was very friendly and always able to step in should I fall behind, and the pay was extraordinary.
Pros
great money
Cons
hard work, odd hours
It's a reasonable job that worked around my school hours and provided good pay
Temporary Part Time Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON24 April 2016
The hardest part of the job was learning jobs quickly and getting used to the fast paced environment. Though after the jobs are learned and after you get used to the environment then the job is pretty relaxing and enjoable,
Pros
Amazing pay
Cons
Not steady work hours and midnights was the only shift I could work due to school

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Reviews by Location