Ferus Inc. and Ferus Natural Gas Fuels Inc. specialize in the production, storage, supply and transport of liquid nitrogen, liquid carbon dioxide, LNG and CNG for the energy industry.
Ferus’ Calgary office is looking for a Project Manager to be an essential addition to our Engineering Team. This role is responsible for the successful execution of large scale capital projects. The ideal candidate would need to possess key qualities such as excellent organizational skills and exceptional leadership abilities. This position also requires outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful execution of capital projects up to $50M+ in value.
- Manage cost, quality, safety and timelines of each project.
- Manage engineering deliverables throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Ensure compliance with Project Execution Plan and Risk Registers.
- Manage the work of external consultants, vendors and fabricators for compliance to project requirements and industry codes and standards.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Federal and Provincial/State Regulations.
- Progress reporting and presentations to company executives and business partners.
- Work closely with Ferus’ operations and transportation personnel.
- Provide strong leadership to project team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths.
- Promote and reinforce Ferus’ Environmental, Health and Safety Standards and attributes.
- Preforms other related duties, as required.
- Professional Engineer, registered with APEGA (or eligible for membership).
- 10-15 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, with 5-7 years project management experience.
- Experience in natural gas processing (i.e. compression, expansion, refrigeration, dehydration, gas sweetening and liquids recovery).
- Project Management Professional certification is considered an asset.
- LNG and/or cryogenic experience is considered an asset.
- High level of initiative and ability to complete tasks on schedule and budget.
- Projects throughout North America will require some travel.
- Possess a valid Passport and Class 5 driver’s license.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Ferus offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive base salary, bonus incentive plan & an excellent Benefits Package, including a Group RSP Savings Plan.
If you are interested in working in positive and dynamic environment, please email your resume or fax 1-888-879-6125 by June 2nd, 2014
Please reference: Ad #ENGPM-0514
We thank you for your interest; however, only those applicants considered for the position will be contacted.
Ferus specializes in the production, storage, supply and transport of liquid nitrogen and liquid carbon dioxide for the energy industry.