Ferus Inc. and Ferus Natural Gas Fuels Inc. specializes in the production, storage, supply and transport of liquid nitrogen, liquid carbon dioxide, LNG and CNG for the energy industry.
Ferus’ Calgary office is looking for an Engineering Manager to be an essential addition to our Engineering Team. This role is responsible for the managing the Engineering Team in a fast paced environment to produce quality engineering solutions on time and within budget. The ideal candidate would need to possess key qualities such as excellent organizational skills and exceptional leadership abilities. This position also requires outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manage engineering productivity and budget.
- Manage, motivate, train and mentor direct reports according to company policies and guidelines.
- Develop direct reports’ career paths and provide performance appraisals.
- Assist in determining resource and staffing requirements.
- Manage and maintain the Engineering Master Project List
- Provide technical direction to Project Managers and Engineers.
- Oversee engineering deliverables for quality, safety, and consistency.
- Review, approve and implement all engineering standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Federal and Provincial/State Regulations.
- Provide strong leadership to team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths.
- Promote and reinforce Ferus’ Environmental, Health and Safety Standards and attributes.
- Preforms other related duties, as required
- Professional Engineer, registered with APEGA (or eligible for membership).
- 10-15 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, with 5-7 years of management experience.
- Experience in natural gas processing (i.e. compression, expansion, refrigeration, dehydration, gas sweetening and liquids recovery).
- Project Management Professional certification is considered an asset.
- LNG and/or cryogenic experience is considered an asset.
- Possess a valid Passport and Class 5 driver’s license.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Ferus offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive base salary, bonus incentive plan & an excellent Benefits Package, including a Group RSP Savings Plan.
If you are interested in working in a positive and dynamic environment, please email your resume or fax 1-888-879-6125 by June 2nd, 2014
Please reference: Ad #ENGPM-0514
We thank you for your interest; however, only those applicants considered for the position will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ferus specializes in the production, storage, supply and transport of liquid nitrogen and liquid carbon dioxide for the energy industry.