The FERRO team protects commercial, industrial and institutional facilities from environmental and financial hazards through industry-leading site preparation and remediation services.
From the abatement of environmental hazards, to the demolition of derelict sites, to the rebuilding of what’s been removed, we offer a full spectrum of environmental contracting services, but one mission: to ensure your site and your bottom-line are always protected.
For this position, we are looking for a candidate with a strong customer service mentality, some experience estimating for construction projects and the willingness to learn. The organization provides a great work environment, competitive salary and competitive benefits.
- Provide centralized support and administration on all project management activities.
- Ensure Standardized documents are used for all quotes and/or tenders in the marketplace.
- Assist PM’s with scheduling of project start ups, site visits and inspections. Assist the PM’s with the schedule of all hourly employees on the job sites.
- Provide updates to PM’s on a daily basis.
- Work with PM’s to provide estimates and/or budgets to clients for interior and structural demolition, asbestos abatement and mold remediation projects by attending site meetings or reading and doing take-offs of blueprints.
- Work with PM’s to submit quotes and/or tender along with associated paperwork.
- Coordinating projects, in conjunction with the PM, from initiation and development to execution and follow up including:
o Creating a project calendar,
o Accurately estimating time and resources required to complete the project,
o Negotiating contracts and managing external vendors.
- Degree in Architectural Technology or related field
- Some relevant work experience in the construction industry
- Excellent computer proficiency and experience in industry related software
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work well within a fast paced environment
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Highly analytical and attentive to detail
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
FERRO Canada Inc. delivers experienced, professional services in residential & commercial demolition, asbestos & mold removal and soil &...