Ferring Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

opportunity for specialty pharmaceutical experience
Sales (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 22, 2016
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a mid-size privately held pharmaceutical company that is moving in the direction with company culture and management style of big pharma but compensation, especially for specialty market is still far behind.
Good professionally managed multinational company
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHJanuary 2, 2016
Great multinational company to work for.
At my time the company was just starting its operations in india.

But had lot of freedom in operational decsions and startergyand with list rigidity.Was able to take some descisions on spot in front of clients and management would back these decisions.

Learnt that if you have and show confidance in your subordintes the people will reward you back ten folds in terms of productivity.

At the time of joining in 2000 the gynec division was having monthly sales of around 6,7 lakhs and in 2002 when I left the sales was 32-35 lakhs in mumbai.
Pros
FLEXIBILITY
Cons
NOT AS SUCH
Sales Leader
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 17, 2015
Expert who introduced new class of therapeutic solutions to Healthcare providers. Sales training and Management experience.
Average working place
Planning Manager (Current Employee) –  West DraytonDecember 13, 2015
Average working environment and all activities are focused on Marketing and Sales staff. High turnover of staff and no career progression opportunities.
Pros
e
Cons
e
Ferring
sales (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 8, 2015
I try to make 8-10 calls a day to either GI, GS, IM or CS. I manage my territory by targeting, routing and scheduling in-services.
Its a job
Orthopedic & Urology Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL & Puerto RicoOctober 21, 2015
Very little room for advancement and company has a hard time capturing your sales data because they don't buy all reporting data out there (IMS, etc).
Pros
Some management are good people
Cons
getting credit for your sales
Very Focused work environment with a good balance of fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 14, 2015
"People Come First at Ferring" they were a good company to work for and I would be happy to work with them again. I was able to enjoy working with several divisions and upper management at times and they were all very open an receptive to new ideas. implementation was quick not like big Pharma
Managed the North East Region
District Manager, North East (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 22, 2014
Lead a team of 9 sales reps to increase sales on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis to exceed company sales expectations.

Lead the country in sales in 2014 and set new record highs for units sold.

Over the past few years with Ferring I was able to enhance my leadership skills and was identified as a high potential candidate for higher levels of responsibility within the organization.
Pros
interaction with home office
Amazing culture
Human Resources/Regulatory Affairs Intern (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJuly 14, 2014
For the past two months, my internship at Ferring has been absolutely excellent. I am learning extensively about the onboarding and recruiting processes of the Human Resources department here. The management is great, and my coworkers are very friendly and proactive. The most enjoyable part of the job would be that they have me immersed in the field of HR that I am interested in. Everyone here is very nice and I look forward to continuing my internship.
Pros
friendly staff, beautiful office/building, amazing food court, flexible hours
Cons
n/a
Excellent work environment
BI expert (Current Employee) –  EtoyJune 30, 2014
"People come first" is the leitmotiv of Ferring.
Gooe HR environment, lots of trainings for employees, good progress opportunities, friendship workplace and teams.
Pros
the best terrasse and restaurant of lavaux
Cons
missing long term vision
Great company to work
Medical Manager META ( Middle East and Turkey) (Current Employee) –  İstanbul, T34May 26, 2014
It is great to work in Ferring. People comes first in Ferring.
Super cvompany for worklife and balanced family life.
Entrepreneurial Environment Focused on Results
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Chatham, NJMarch 6, 2014
Ferring is a sollid company to work for that offers some opportunity for growth. It is a fast paced environment that is driven by results and accountability. I learned so much during my niine years at Ferring. I was able to gain a thorough kowledge of four thereapeutuc areas via being sales rep, Head of Sales Training and as DSM. The hardest part of the job is finding work life balance. The best part of my job was my team and my colleagues.
A work place where I learned and developed
Research assistant (Former Employee) –  IsraelFebruary 12, 2014
First thing in the morning I check the schedule, prepare my work table according to what I have to do. All the team members gathered for morning meeting. After the meeting, each of the workers start his assignment. When we finish our test/assignment we report it in a computer system.
peacefull workplace
Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New Delhi , DelhiNovember 14, 2013
*In this company if you do your work fairly no one can interfare in your job.
*I learned here how to handle your customers effectively.
* I lerned here Dealer management and Customer management also.
*Co-workers are very supportive.
*The Hardest part of job is that when our competitors capture our sales areas then capture it back again.
*when we complete our sales target we get a party from company.
Infertility segment
Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Asansol, WBJuly 11, 2013
good quality products but Costly products, no incentives
Less number of stockist
A great company
Senior Manager, Sales Operations (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 13, 2013
A company that cares for its employees and is loyal. A great place to work.
Pros
mid size
Cons
mid size
Urology Sales Specialist
Urology Health Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 6, 2013
Calling on Urologists and Oncologists in the Broward and Miami Dade County area.
Great Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WVMay 5, 2013
Ferring offers a nice base salary with manageable and realistic goals. Little room for advancement and like other pharmaceutical companies there is currently little job security. Management and home office are a great group of people to work for and with. They really do put their people first.
productive and dynamic workplace
Compliance Engineer Project support (Current Employee) –  St prex, SwitzerlandMarch 13, 2013
I developed technical skills on production line: packagin and manufacturing lines.
For more information, please contact me.
Helped my career path
ORTHOPEDIC & UROLOGY SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2012
I leaned more about more therapeutic areas, including: Rheumatology, Urology, and Oncology.