Ferring Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Slow Change Management
Senior Lead Clinical Trial Manager (Current Employee) –  Copenhagen, DK9 May 2017
A place where you need to have prior experience, it is not a place to start from scratch.
Freedom on how you execute if you deliver.
Room for risk taking
Pros
Flexible place to work in.
Cons
Promotions are not driven by results, a lot of politics.
Good ethical company
Scientist (Manager) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra20 April 2017
Ferring India is good ethical company and has very strong route all over the globe.
Work culture is very much enjoyable. Good company to work till retirement.
Pros
Ethically strong
Cons
Slow decision
Good place to work.
Expense Report Coordinator Consultant (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ4 April 2017
The company is professional. The company offers lots of incentives for those employees whom work hard. Free coffee. Company gets involved in off site events.
Pros
Flexible with working hours.
Cons
half hour lunch only
good place to work
Medical Writer (Former Employee) –  Köpenhamn, Danmark3 April 2017
As medical writer I have been in charge of writing different clinical documentsfor regulatory submission in Europe and Asia, such as clinical trial protocols, clinical trial reports, narratives and briefing books.
My experience at Ferring
Zonal Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra3 March 2017
A very good culture of true MNC which sets high standards of values and professionalism. The organization is growing and providing lots of growth opportunities to deserving employees.
Its a good company to build future
Zonal Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi1 March 2017
Its open culture win win for both the side. Also u can express the views to HR for better future of the organisation. Like to listen from people what basic challanges are there in market
Pros
New lanunches
Cons
Some old people mindset
Great company that promotes putting their patients first.
MEDICAL DEVICE CONSULTANT - ORTHOPEDICS (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR22 February 2017
The company culture at Ferring is strong. They invest a lot into their people and are family oriented. The Orthopedic division has had its problems with coverage, or lack there of recently.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Managed Care Coverage
ruta a cubrir demasiado amplia y poca oportunidad de crecimiento
Representante Medico Intrahospitalario (Former Employee) –  Acapulco, Gro.8 February 2017
Aprendi mucho sobre negociaciones intrahospitalarias, licitaciones y cuadros basicos, lo dificil era no contar con compañero en ruta en quien apoyarme y solo una visita mensual de mi Gerente. Lo que mas me gusto fue aprender sobre capacitacion y entrenamiento de enfermeras sobre medicamentos de atencion ginecoobstetrica.
Pros
sueldo
Cons
ruta tan amplia Acapulco, Chilpancingo, Iguala y Taxco.
It is very fun laid back company to work for.
Gastroenterology Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SC6 November 2016
I love working for Ferring Pharmaceuticals. I love all types of outside sales. Any type of B2B sales, Medical, Pharmaceutical and construction sales would be a fun career to have.
Good people.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ1 November 2016
Sometimes it's frustrating as we are still small pharma yet operate in slow big Pharma ways. No work from home policy. typical management - some are great, some are difficult to say the least. Love my co-workers. That will be the toughest part about leaving - if I do. Solid group of people.
Great place to learn new processes
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ12 August 2016
Ferring gives you the opportunity to learn new processes/procedures and move forward with your career. I learned alot at Ferring that I can take with me to advance my career.
Great people that can work as a team
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ9 August 2016
I have learned a lot on this job. However, the most amazing is the people that works at Ferring are all hard working and helpful. There is something a fundraising to hep others at the lobby. From backpacks, food and soaps.
Had great drugs to sell
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY27 July 2016
A typical day was a combination of seeing customers, working with counterparts, getting on sales calls, and doing paperwork.
Excellent product
Orthopedic Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX17 June 2016
This job was very rewarding. I enjoyed interacting and calling on the Orthopedic doctors. The product sold itself and was easy to talk about.
Pros
Company benefits
Cons
Lack of communication between corporate and the field
opportunity for specialty pharmaceutical experience
Sales (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ22 April 2016
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a mid-size privately held pharmaceutical company that is moving in the direction with company culture and management style of big pharma but compensation, especially for specialty market is still far behind.
Buan clima laboral en general
Representante Medico (Former Employee) –  Puebla de Zaragoza, PUE14 January 2016
Hospital privado y Publico
y viaje constante
Reuniones con represntantes de distrubuidor
Reuniones con administrativos de Hospitales
Solicitar inforacion cotidiana de existencias y consumos
Pros
Gastos Medicos Mayores para toda mi familia y prestaciones superiores a la ley
Cons
trabajo en jornadas nocturnas y de fin de semana
Good professionally managed multinational company
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MH2 January 2016
Great multinational company to work for.
At my time the company was just starting its operations in india.

But had lot of freedom in operational decsions and startergyand with list rigidity.Was able to take some descisions on spot in front of clients and management would back these decisions.

Learnt that if you have and show confidance in your subordintes the people will reward you back ten folds in terms of productivity.

At the time of joining in 2000 the gynec division was having monthly sales of around 6,7 lakhs and in 2002 when I left the sales was 32-35 lakhs in mumbai.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not as such
Sales Leader
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH17 December 2015
Expert who introduced new class of therapeutic solutions to Healthcare providers. Sales training and Management experience.
Average working place
Planning Manager (Current Employee) –  West Drayton13 December 2015
Average working environment and all activities are focused on Marketing and Sales staff. High turnover of staff and no career progression opportunities.
Pros
e
Cons
e
Ferring
sales (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SC8 December 2015
I try to make 8-10 calls a day to either GI, GS, IM or CS. I manage my territory by targeting, routing and scheduling in-services.