Ferring Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Production Operator, Technician II and Trainer (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ5 February 2018
Fallow all the procedure’s and Daily basics, we produce medication for patients’ very enjoyable part. Very friendly place to work, we work is team work. That the most important to be successfully
environnement de travail tres agréable
Magasinier-cariste (Former Employee) –  St-Prex, VD30 January 2018
Travail en équipe très varié avec beaucoup de solidarité.
Culture du travail bien fait en temps voulu.
Respect du personnel.
Pros
Restaurant d'entreprise très très bien
Cons
Parking de la société devenu trop petit au fil du temps
na
Sales Representative, Women's Health (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL16 January 2018
lots of free time, going in and out of hospitals, not the best culutre, work a lone. the most i=enjoyalbe part are the people on your team but you never get to see them, evveryone has large territoryies
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Drayton16 January 2018
Good place to work, great people, great place to gain experience in the working wolrd and pharmaceutical industry. All i can say on this review to use up remaining characters.
Pros
Free fruit and coffee
Collaborative and entrepreneurial culture
Finance & Controlling Director, LATAM Region (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL12 January 2018
Working in Ferring for LATAM was an enriching experience, covering a broad range of responsibilities, what I really enjoyed.
The entrepreneurial culture empowered us to always look for new business opportunities; however, I would recommend a more formal decision making approach.
Small Sponsor Company
Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ30 December 2017
Working at Ferring was an experience I won't forget. When hired, I was under the impression I'd have a lighter workload compared to companies I worked for in the past, that was not the case. While the workload was extensive, it allowed me to make relationships with people I probably would not have. Like in anything in life, you get out what you put in. I was satisfied with my time there overall.
Very professional working environment
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Amman- Jordan5 December 2017
Very good experience and a healthy working environment.
The management always motivate the employees.
very good relationships between colleagues.
Very nice and organized offices.
FERRING Pharmaceuticals una empresa con productos buenos
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.30 November 2017
Ambiente de trabajo malo, no enfocados
Mala paga, empresa dirigida por cuates y no por lideres
Pros
Salario y crecimiento
Cons
Salario y no hay desarrollo
Very Positive
Presenter (Current Employee) –  New Jersey27 November 2017
Such a terrific company. Every employee I have come in contact with spoke very positive about the organization. They really do put people first a Ferring.
Une structure où il fait bon travailler
Chargé de mission RH (Former Employee) –  Gentilly (94)14 November 2017
Entreprise très agréable. Management à l'écoute, secteur d'activité très intéressant.
Coimpetitive environment.
Medical Director (Former Employee) –  Distrito Federal9 November 2017
Hard work but competitive. Nice people. Nice director. People is first in Ferring, this is true. Strong Regulatory department, the best part of the company.
Pros
Products are wonderful.
Cons
The Regional Director in Miami.
An interesting and varied role
Interim Head of BI (Former Employee) –  West Drayton, Greater London27 October 2017
Ferring UK is an SME with a diverse portfolio. As Interim Head of Business Intelligence I was responsible for managing a small team and dealing with day to day aspects of managing the flow of information through the company, dealing with external agencies and developing the internal BI platform.
Pros
A great team of people
Cons
Long Hours
Ferring
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC23 October 2017
I would highly recommend working for Ferring Pharmaceuticals. I enjoyed the company culture and the support from my manager. They provided us with the necessary resources and training to succeed in the territory.
Infertility Medication
Reproductive and Endocrinology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX8 October 2017
A specialty, research-driven biopharmaceutical company that identifies, develops, manufactures and markets innovative products in the fields of reproductive health and endocrinology. Products include Repronex, Bravelle, and Novarel
Travail agréable
Opératrice de production (Former Employee) –  Saint-Prex, VD7 October 2017
Je n'es malheureusement pas assez travailler dans cet entreprise pour avoir plusieurs points positives ou négatives.
Le travail est très agréable, bonne ententes entres collègues de travail.
Bonne ambiance, le travail demander est très facile.
Point négatif aucune sécurité de l'emploi !
Pros
Travail agréable
Cons
Aucune sécurité d'emploi
A growth oriented company with unique product portfolio
Senior Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra30 September 2017
Ferring Pharma is a Bio pharmaceutical company with a unique portfolio of Specialty products. The management believes in a transparent, non hierarchical approach towards business. The company offers ample opportunities to prove one self and grow in the organization. Company is still to develop more on employee benefits but that is an ongoing process.
Pros
Ample opportunities; Transparent business policies; Strong performance orientation.
Cons
Still a developing company
Ferring
Manager Finance & Accounting (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ28 September 2017
There are very nice people within the workplace. Very team oriented. Month end financial close can be slightly stressful but to be expected in Finance.
good place to work
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh20 September 2017
Good Quality Products and Highly appreciated Co in Dr Chamber.
Knowledge driven business.

Need attention to more on training for field as Lot of Innovative products are Handled by Field,Better if have Zonal Training centres.
Pros
sudexo passes
Cons
Nil
very slow pace
Operator Technician (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ5 September 2017
at ferring it was a slow pace, very relaxed, not enough production. The other operators were not flexable with change. They company what fairly new, I have experience in this industry over ten years, and I have a lot of great ideas that they didn't want t here.
Great place to work on paper, inconsistent management, poor culture
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ1 September 2017
Typical day- HR clocks when you arrive versus when you leave. Learn a lot as an entry level but by the time you get groomed and ready for a managerial position the opportunity is never presented and moving out of your orig dept to another area of the business is frowned upon. Hardest part of the job is finding advancement opportunities and managerial support therein. Most enjoyable part of the job was my colleagues and good people across the organization.
Pros
Good amount of PTO, decent health benefits
Cons
401k (match after 3yr vest) could be better.