Ferring Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Excellent product
Orthopedic Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX17 June 2016
This job was very rewarding. I enjoyed interacting and calling on the Orthopedic doctors. The product sold itself and was easy to talk about.
Pros
Company benefits
Cons
Lack of communication between corporate and the field
opportunity for specialty pharmaceutical experience
Sales (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ22 April 2016
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a mid-size privately held pharmaceutical company that is moving in the direction with company culture and management style of big pharma but compensation, especially for specialty market is still far behind.
Great company that promotes putting their patients first.
MEDICAL DEVICE CONSULTANT - ORTHOPEDICS (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR22 February 2017
The company culture at Ferring is strong. They invest a lot into their people and are family oriented. The Orthopedic division has had its problems with coverage, or lack there of recently.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Managed Care Coverage
My experience at Ferring
Zonal Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra3 March 2017
A very good culture of true MNC which sets high standards of values and professionalism. The organization is growing and providing lots of growth opportunities to deserving employees.
Good people.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ1 November 2016
Sometimes it's frustrating as we are still small pharma yet operate in slow big Pharma ways. No work from home policy. typical management - some are great, some are difficult to say the least. Love my co-workers. That will be the toughest part about leaving - if I do. Solid group of people.
It is very fun laid back company to work for.
Gastroenterology Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SC6 November 2016
I love working for Ferring Pharmaceuticals. I love all types of outside sales. Any type of B2B sales, Medical, Pharmaceutical and construction sales would be a fun career to have.
Great place to learn new processes
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ12 August 2016
Ferring gives you the opportunity to learn new processes/procedures and move forward with your career. I learned alot at Ferring that I can take with me to advance my career.
Upper management is good
Urology/Orthopedic Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Southeastern United States1 September 2011
The upper management in this company is good but most not all (there are always exceptions) of middle management at the DM level is suspect. Reimbursement for products is a HUGE ISSUE and the main reason that will keep you from making plan. Also because of certain internal reporting issues getting the proper credit in some territories is a big problem.
Pros
certain managers are very good at what they do., base salary is more than fair
Cons
product reimbursement, middle management, reporting issues
Great people that can work as a team
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ9 August 2016
I have learned a lot on this job. However, the most amazing is the people that works at Ferring are all hard working and helpful. There is something a fundraising to hep others at the lobby. From backpacks, food and soaps.
Great Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WV5 May 2013
Ferring offers a nice base salary with manageable and realistic goals. Little room for advancement and like other pharmaceutical companies there is currently little job security. Management and home office are a great group of people to work for and with. They really do put their people first.
Had great drugs to sell
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY27 July 2016
A typical day was a combination of seeing customers, working with counterparts, getting on sales calls, and doing paperwork.
Good professionally managed multinational company
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MH2 January 2016
Great multinational company to work for.
At my time the company was just starting its operations in india.

But had lot of freedom in operational decsions and startergyand with list rigidity.Was able to take some descisions on spot in front of clients and management would back these decisions.

Learnt that if you have and show confidance in your subordintes the people will reward you back ten folds in terms of productivity.

At the time of joining in 2000 the gynec division was having monthly sales of around 6,7 lakhs and in 2002 when I left the sales was 32-35 lakhs in mumbai.
Pros
FLEXIBILITY
Cons
NOT AS SUCH
Its a job
Orthopedic & Urology Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL & Puerto Rico21 October 2015
Very little room for advancement and company has a hard time capturing your sales data because they don't buy all reporting data out there (IMS, etc).
Pros
Some management are good people
Cons
getting credit for your sales
Average working place
Planning Manager (Current Employee) –  West Drayton13 December 2015
Average working environment and all activities are focused on Marketing and Sales staff. High turnover of staff and no career progression opportunities.
Pros
e
Cons
e
Entrepreneurial Environment Focused on Results
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Chatham, NJ6 March 2014
Ferring is a sollid company to work for that offers some opportunity for growth. It is a fast paced environment that is driven by results and accountability. I learned so much during my niine years at Ferring. I was able to gain a thorough kowledge of four thereapeutuc areas via being sales rep, Head of Sales Training and as DSM. The hardest part of the job is finding work life balance. The best part of my job was my team and my colleagues.
Amazing culture
Human Resources/Regulatory Affairs Intern (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ14 July 2014
For the past two months, my internship at Ferring has been absolutely excellent. I am learning extensively about the onboarding and recruiting processes of the Human Resources department here. The management is great, and my coworkers are very friendly and proactive. The most enjoyable part of the job would be that they have me immersed in the field of HR that I am interested in. Everyone here is very nice and I look forward to continuing my internship.
Pros
Friendly staff, beautiful office/building, amazing food court, flexible hours
Cons
N/A
Sales Leader
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH17 December 2015
Expert who introduced new class of therapeutic solutions to Healthcare providers. Sales training and Management experience.
Very Focused work environment with a good balance of fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN14 May 2015
"People Come First at Ferring" they were a good company to work for and I would be happy to work with them again. I was able to enjoy working with several divisions and upper management at times and they were all very open an receptive to new ideas. implementation was quick not like big Pharma
peacefull workplace
Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New Delhi , Delhi14 November 2013
*In this company if you do your work fairly no one can interfare in your job.
*I learned here how to handle your customers effectively.
* I lerned here Dealer management and Customer management also.
*Co-workers are very supportive.
*The Hardest part of job is that when our competitors capture our sales areas then capture it back again.
*when we complete our sales target we get a party from company.
Ferring
sales (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SC8 December 2015
I try to make 8-10 calls a day to either GI, GS, IM or CS. I manage my territory by targeting, routing and scheduling in-services.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ferring Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.