Ferring Pharmaceuticals

Ferring Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing culture
Human Resources/Regulatory Affairs Intern (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 14, 2014
Pros: friendly staff, beautiful office/building, amazing food court, flexible hours
Cons: n/a
For the past two months, my internship at Ferring has been absolutely excellent. I am learning extensively about the onboarding and recruiting processes of the Human Resources department here. The management is great, and my coworkers are very friendly and proactive. The most enjoyable part of the job would be that they have me immersed in the field – more... of HR that I am interested in. Everyone here is very nice and I look forward to continuing my internship. – less
Excellent work environment
BI expert (Current Employee), EtoyJune 30, 2014
Pros: the best terrasse and restaurant of lavaux
Cons: missing long term vision
"People come first" is the leitmotiv of Ferring.
Gooe HR environment, lots of trainings for employees, good progress opportunities, friendship workplace and teams.
Great company to work
Medical Manager META ( Middle East and Turkey) (Current Employee), İstanbul, T34May 26, 2014
It is great to work in Ferring. People comes first in Ferring.
Super cvompany for worklife and balanced family life.
Entrepreneurial Environment Focused on Results
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Chatham, NJMarch 6, 2014
Ferring is a sollid company to work for that offers some opportunity for growth. It is a fast paced environment that is driven by results and accountability. I learned so much during my niine years at Ferring. I was able to gain a thorough kowledge of four thereapeutuc areas via being sales rep, Head of Sales Training and as DSM. The hardest part of – more... the job is finding work life balance. The best part of my job was my team and my colleagues. – less
A work place where I learned and developed
Research assistant (Former Employee), IsraelFebruary 12, 2014
First thing in the morning I check the schedule, prepare my work table according to what I have to do. All the team members gathered for morning meeting. After the meeting, each of the workers start his assignment. When we finish our test/assignment we report it in a computer system.
peacefull workplace
Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee), New Delhi , DelhiNovember 14, 2013
*In this company if you do your work fairly no one can interfare in your job.
*I learned here how to handle your customers effectively.
* I lerned here Dealer management and Customer management also.
*Co-workers are very supportive.
*The Hardest part of job is that when our competitors capture our sales areas then capture it back again.
*when we complete – more... our sales target we get a party from company. – less
Infertility segment
Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee), Asansol, WBJuly 11, 2013
good quality products but Costly products, no incentives
Less number of stockist
A great company
Senior Manager, Sales Operations (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 13, 2013
Pros: mid size
Cons: mid size
A company that cares for its employees and is loyal. A great place to work.
Urology Sales Specialist
Urology Health Care Representative (Current Employee), Miami, FLMay 6, 2013
Calling on Urologists and Oncologists in the Broward and Miami Dade County area.
Great Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Huntington, WVMay 5, 2013
Ferring offers a nice base salary with manageable and realistic goals. Little room for advancement and like other pharmaceutical companies there is currently little job security. Management and home office are a great group of people to work for and with. They really do put their people first.
productive and dynamic workplace
Compliance Engineer Project support (Current Employee), St prex, SwitzerlandMarch 13, 2013
I developed technical skills on production line: packagin and manufacturing lines.
For more information, please contact me.
Helped my career path
ORTHOPEDIC & UROLOGY SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2012
I leaned more about more therapeutic areas, including: Rheumatology, Urology, and Oncology.
Upper management is good
Urology/Orthopedic Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Southeastern United StatesSeptember 1, 2011
Pros: certain managers are very good at what they do., base salary is more than fair
Cons: product reimbursement, middle management, reporting issues
The upper management in this company is good but most not all (there are always exceptions) of middle management at the DM level is suspect. Reimbursement for products is a HUGE ISSUE and the main reason that will keep you from making plan. Also because of certain internal reporting issues getting the proper credit in some territories is a big problem.
Environnement de travail agréable
QA specialist (Former Employee), SuisseSeptember 25, 2014
Entreprise dynamique qui permet de bonnes opportunités de développement
Excelente empresa
Analista de Marketing (Current Employee), São Paulo, SPFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: bonus, vale-alimentação, vale-refeição, plano de saude, seguro de vida, previdência privada, auxílio combustível, auxilio creche
Cons: salário defasado em relação ao mercado
Meu dia de trabalho divide-se em rotinas operacionais e estratégicas como controle de budget, reunião com Diretoria para definição de campanhas e reunião com agências.
Aprendi principalmente gerenciamento de produtos, campanhas de marketing e controle de budget.
Meu diretor proporciona um bom ambiente para meu desenvolvimento, sendo bem objetivo e claro – more... em suas demandas, estabelecendo uma liderança situacional, sabendo quando direcionar ou delegar tarefas a mim.
Não ter o reconhecimento após boas avaliações de desempenho e cumprimento de metas.
Oportunidade de aprendizado e desenvolvimento e ambiente organizacional. – less

About Ferring Pharmaceuticals

Ferring Pharmaceuticals knows that birthing babies is hard work. The company develops and sells a variety of fertility products – Read more