Ferrero

Ferrero Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Had a great time working with great co-workers, and great leadhands who made it unsterstandable to perform the task required.
Motivational Co-Worker (Current Employee), Brantford Ont.May 4, 2015
Pros: non smoking location
Cons: rotation shifts.
I truly enjoyed my position with Ferrero, however with the location and distance to work I would prefer a location and position closer to Dundas. It was a very fast paced position which made the shifts quick. With a great team in place we could become a very productive line, thankfully we had great line leaders also.
shift changes and more
General Labourer (Former Employee), Brantford onDecember 9, 2013
Pros: free coffee hot chocolate and all you can eat candy from your department
Cons: rotating shifts every week
to have your shift rotate every single week you are to tired to have any family time or personal time seeing as when you are off duty your trying to sleep and adjust to that weeks routine.
hours are never steady and your sent home at random times of the day since they are out of work..
i enjoyed most of the people there but found many that didn't want to become friends or speak with anyone.
the hardest part for me is when i was asked to do heavy lifting as that is a weakness for me, yet i still aimed to do as much as i could.
work at ferrero
assembely line (Former Employee), brantford OnNovember 5, 2012
I found that working at ferrero, it wasn't an enjoyable job. You were not supposed to talk on the line, even though they put you right acrossed from someone to work with, aslo the shift work switching every week is really hard to get used to, when your only hired on for a sesonal worker.
Productive Atmosphere, Fast Paced
Temporary summer job for students (Former Employee), Brantford, ONApril 18, 2012
Line work, very busy with quality control. Lots of sations to learn. Great coworkers.