Ferrero Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Successful Company
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON4 October 2016
A typical day working at Ferrero consists of multiple duties on the line. There are different departments the temp agency placed you in. To make the job successful this included careful inspection of the products, clean hygiene as to dealing with edible products, and the most important thing was high quality since this Ferrero's characteristics is global. There were days where management could have been more organized but other than a few problems, management was well. There were no hard parts to this job coming from my personal experience as a worker there, it was easy and dependable where you were placed.
Cons
Rotation every week from nights, days and afternoons.
Factory work is ok, the hour were hard to get use to
Packaging-Temporary Employment (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON29 March 2016
Shifts rotated from days to afternoons to nights, every week was a different shift. The pay was good, but i was young and couldn't get use to the changing shifts and have a life out of work.
Nose to the Grind Stone
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON8 July 2015
At Ferrero I would have to go 150% all day, there would be no other way to do things, as people and machines need you to move that fast. The management and employees were nice enough, but given that it was temp work, I was moved around a lot and couldn't bond with any fellow workers, which is definitely a negative.
Pros
Steady Hours
Cons
Negative Environment
Had a great time working with great co-workers, and great leadhands who made it unsterstandable to perform the task required.
Motivational Co-Worker (Current Employee) –  Brantford Ont.4 May 2015
I truly enjoyed my position with Ferrero, however with the location and distance to work I would prefer a location and position closer to Dundas. It was a very fast paced position which made the shifts quick. With a great team in place we could become a very productive line, thankfully we had great line leaders also.
Pros
non smoking location
Cons
rotation shifts.
shift changes and more
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford on9 December 2013
to have your shift rotate every single week you are to tired to have any family time or personal time seeing as when you are off duty your trying to sleep and adjust to that weeks routine.
hours are never steady and your sent home at random times of the day since they are out of work..
i enjoyed most of the people there but found many that didn't want to become friends or speak with anyone.
the hardest part for me is when i was asked to do heavy lifting as that is a weakness for me, yet i still aimed to do as much as i could.
Pros
free coffee hot chocolate and all you can eat candy from your department
Cons
rotating shifts every week
work at ferrero
assembely line (Former Employee) –  brantford On5 November 2012
I found that working at ferrero, it wasn't an enjoyable job. You were not supposed to talk on the line, even though they put you right acrossed from someone to work with, aslo the shift work switching every week is really hard to get used to, when your only hired on for a sesonal worker.
Productive Atmosphere, Fast Paced
Temporary summer job for students (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON18 April 2012
Line work, very busy with quality control. Lots of sations to learn. Great coworkers.