This is a unique opportunity to join a small software development company that operates internationally. You will be joining a team of like-minded individuals working on socially responsible systems to help build sustainable local businesses throughout Canada and internationally.
We have a global presence with software installations in over 30 countries including Australia, Ireland, Dubai, Philippines, South Africa , UK and North America. We specialize in the development and implementation of banking systems for various financial institutions including Banks, Savings and Loans, and Credit Unions.
Currently in development is an integrated business support application on behalf of a Canadian Government agency. System requirements have been ascertained, and the role will be development rather than client-facing. Our support team in Toronto handles all client communication.
C#, .Net, SQL Server Database, WPF, MVVM, Hosted Systems, Auto-updating of user sites initially throughout Ontario.
Technical ability is a given and the preferred candidate will also be able to demonstrate a track record for completing projects on time and have the ability to lead a development team responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of an integrated CRM and Loans Management System.
The successful candidate will work closely with management and help foster a team that will test, implement, customize, upgrade, and support the new system. There is an opportunity for the right candidate to be part of a company growing within Canada and helping build an international network of users.
- Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of advanced C#, .Net and SQL experience, preferably working with financial and banking applications (interest rates, amortization schedules, and loan/transaction processing)
- Proven competence in use of Designer Tools, Data Management, Reporting Tools, System Architecture
- Demonstrable project management skills and ability to provide ongoing reports to management
- Experience with all facets of the software development life cycle: analysis, specification, design, coding, testing, system and user documentation, implementation and support
- Ability to manage with minimal supervision
- Work with Customer Support to assimilate user feedback for product enhancement
- University degree in Computer Science