Federated Co-operatives Limited Employee Review

View all Federated Co-operatives Limited reviews

Large and dynamic employer with varied opportunities
Executive Secretary - Legal Affairs Division (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK6 September 2012
While employed with FCL I was able to expand my skills and perform tasks I would not have had an opportunity to do in the legal profession. I worked with senior executives and enjoyed assisting them with speech writing, meeting agendas and travel itineraries. There were approx. 300 people employed in the building and it was rewarding to work for a company where everyone enjoyed going to work. There were certainly challeges involved when we were preparing for the Annual General Meeting where over 300 delegates from 4 provinces came to Saskatoon for a 4 day meeting that also had a training aspect to it.
Pros
large and progressive company
Cons
still working on replacing antiquated systems

Other Federated Co-operatives Limited Employee Reviews

very productive place to work
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK24 November 2017
always had something to clean, I learned a lot of different things such as how to use an auto scrubber and how to open up walls they had in meeting rooms. most enjoyable part was working alone.
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 November 2017
I was an order picker/packer, the job was fast paced, there was always someone around for assistance if needed and my colleagues were all great people to work with.
Pros
Very friendly environment
Cons
Repetitive work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Federated Co-operatives Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

Federated Co-operatives Limited Reviews by Job Title