Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL), one of Western Canada’s largest organizations involved in retailing, wholesaling, manufacturing for over 235 retail co-operatives is now accepting applications for Warehouse Operations Supervisor in its home office located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Warehouse Operations Director, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate between commodity departments and all warehouses on proper handling of inbound/outbound shipments, as well as product recalls. Assist operations with claims monitoring, workload balancing and schedule adjustments.
- Request for pricing and purchases of equipment for all warehouses. Follow up with vendors on specifications required. Coordinate freight and pickup with vendors.
- Develop, implement and follow up on standard operating procedures for all warehouses. Provide input into eLearning initiatives to help train new warehouse employees.
- Facilitate warehouse budget process.
- Warehouse management system testing including new versions of software and system patches to fix outstanding issues.
Candidates should have a University degree in Business or Engineering along with 3 – 5 years of operational supervisory experience. The position requires that applicants possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Candidates should also have the ability to make sound decisions and solve problems.
FCL offers a competitive salary, benefits and pension plan package, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
Please submit a detailed resume, with salary expectations, in confidence to:
Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator
Federated Co-operatives Limited
401 - 22nd Street East
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 3M9
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is the 43rd largest company in Canada and the largest non-financial co-operative in the country. We...