The Co-operative Retailing System (CRS) is a unique, multi-billion dollar organization based on the fundamental principles of co-operation. It is comprised of a network of approximately 235 autonomous retail co-operatives across Western Canada along with their branch operations, and Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL). FCL is the wholesaling/manufacturing arm of the CRS, which provides the retail co-ops with a range of products and services. FCL invites applications for the position of Regional Warehouse Supervisor located in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Reporting to the Regional Warehouse Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
1. Co-ordinate daily production requirements to meet established budget goals.
2. Work effectively with all aspects of the computerized distribution systems.
3. Co-ordinate the scheduling of all inbound and outbound shipments.
4. Communicate effectively with all internal and external customers.
5. Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse.
6. Ensure adherence to all security procedures.
7. Recruitment, HR planning and general administration of the collective agreement.
8. Assist in budget preparation.
9. Provide innovative ideas and improvements.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must have 3 to 5 years of related logistics/warehouse experience, with demonstrated communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Candidates must be available to work afternoon and evening/early morning shifts. Preference will be given to applicants who have completed a post-secondary business management program.
FCL offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence to:
Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator
Federated Co-operatives Limited
401 - 22nd Street East
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 3M9
Fax (306) 244-3462