- Access control.
- Patrol assigned areas on foot to guard against theft, vandalism, trespassing and fire.
- Enforce regulations of the establishment to maintain order and resolve conflicts.
- Ensure that establishment safety and emergency procedures are followed.
- Respond to fire alarms, threats and other emergencies.
- Follow radio and emergency telephone procedures.
- Understand the Criminal Code and Provincial statutes.
- Completion of high school.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Former military or law enforcement experience is an asset.
- Martial arts experience is an asset.
- Must hold a valid security guard license issued by the Ontario Ministry of Community and Correctional Services.