Position Available: High Profile Security
Schedule: Full time (Mon-Wed and Nights)
- Patrol assigned areas on foot to guard against theft, vandalism, trespassing and fire.
- Enforce regulations of the establishment to maintain order and resolve conflicts.
- Ensure that establishment safety and emergency procedures are followed.
- Respond to fire alarms, threats and other emergencies.
- Follow radio and emergency telephone procedures.
- Understand the Criminal Code and Provincial statutes.
*Completion of high school.
*Must have excellent attention to details.
*Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
*Must have strong problem solving skills.
*Must be reliable and punctual
*Must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
***Must hold a valid security guard license issued by the Ontario Ministry of Community and Correctional Services.
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter.