FedEx Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
enjoyable work environment
Way Billing Agent (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioMarch 8, 2014
Fed Ex allowed me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and skills of working in a diverse environment. I was in a fast paced position which required me to move quickly and complete tasks effectively while utilizing my problem solving skills. I did not have a lot of contact with the management as Fed Ex is such a large company but I enjoyed working with my co-workers and creating a team environment.
fast paced good exercise
Cargo Handler (Former Employee), North York, ONMarch 5, 2014
Pros: amazing place
Cons: casual position
scan packages for shipping worldwide and met some good people
Great work place
Administrative Assistant/ Operations administrator (Former Employee), halifax nsFebruary 27, 2014
This job was my first job back into the work force after having my daughter. The people were very incuraging there. Friendly, outgoing. Over all FedEx is a great company to work for!!!
Very fun place to work
Data Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: great team of people to work with.
Cons: had to drive a fair distance to get there.
I would get up every day and look forward to going to my job and really enjoyed working with the people I worked with. I had a set routine I did every day and loved that.
This Company is good. but id like to earn more with my sales experience.
Consumer Sales Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 13, 2014
on the phones , cold calling , qualifying customers, closing the sales.
Fun independent work environment with great customer experiences
Courier/ Cargo Handler (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 12, 2014
FedEx is a team oriented environment that taught me a lot about time management and logistics. I enjoyed that my independent work efforts out on the road is facilitated by the team work done before hand in the warehouse. However, most of the management do not have enough work experience specific to the job they manage. The company ends up making decisions that are bottom line based and not necessarily business or employee based.
Amazing colleagues, strong management
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: in-house cafeteria
There was no typical day at FedEx Canada. Because I managed 5 portfolios I was always doing something new and exciting on a daily basis. Colleagues were great to work with, both the Canadian and Memphis office folks. A very supportive management team that was always looking out for our best interests.
Great company to work for would suggest it to someone suitable for the position
Cargo Handler (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: good benefits once you receive permanent position
Cons: very early mornings, short shifts, not enough hours, permanent positions take along time to achieve
Over all Fedex is a great company to work for. For the most part management is exceptionally friendly. Co-workers are also all very friendly and make coming into work everyday enjoyable. This particular position (cargo handler) involves early start times that are all different throughout the week. The warehouse is very cold in the winter and very hot in the summer which makes it a little difficult to perform at 100%.
great place to work
PM package handler (Current Employee), YULAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not enough hours
great company
Good co-workers
very good benefits
I can move up fast in the company
Informaive Environment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 23, 2014
- Responded to international and domestic service related inquiries for FedEx customers including tracking/tracing shipments

-Coordinate and collaborated with FedEx Express internal departments to identify service opportunities for improving quality service to our customers

-Identified and analyze customer needs in a timely and effective manner

-Remained current on all FedEx training, features of service, products, automation, marketing promotions including international customs regulations
Great company to work with
Package Handler (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: free gifts when you are awarded employee of the month
Cons: not enough hours
Great company to work with as long as you are dedicated to working hard.
Fast paced, time sensitive company
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 19, 2014
A typical day at work is very stressful right from when the planes land to the time the drivers are on the road to make their deliveries. There is a very short period of time to ensure the package reaches its destination.
I have learnt punctuality, responsibility and how to manage/ plan my day.
The management is one of the best group of people I have worked with in my life. very understanding and hardworking.
Co Workers have made my 8 years at Fedex feel like a breeze.
The fact that Fedex runs 24hrs the odd timings to begin and end work are challenging at times.
Knowing that I am apart of an organization that helps put a smile on every customer when they receive their shipment.
Productive place to work
SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), MississaugaJanuary 8, 2014
A major freight forwarder to work for and the largest customs entry filer in North America, handling more than 4 million transactions annually.
Fast paced and very energetic
Package Handler (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 29, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: short breaks
Day to day work would be shipping and receiving boxing coming from different location and distributors and making sure they go in their secure belts. Used a scanner and computer to track and locate boxes. Management was excellent with helpful information always. Team work was a big asset as you could deal with a package that was over 60lb and would ask for assistance.
Fast pace environment to work in.
Shunter Driver, Cargo Handler (Current Employee), North York, ONNovember 28, 2013
Pros: social gatherings
Cons: lack of hours
I have learned a lot about team work and accountability. A very enjoyable job with a flexible work schedule. Most of the co-workers are a pleasure to work with and there is a decent chance of in house job opportunities.
Management/Hours
Courier (Former Employee), OttawaNovember 6, 2013
I found that management was a little slow at taking care of things. I also found that if you are part time that there was not alot of hours.
Great atmosphere, face paced and physically demanding
Package Sorter (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONOctober 30, 2013
Very structured environment, with an amazing team. Fed ex gives me everything I look for in a job.
Great Company
Customer Service Call Centre (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 20, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Excellent company to work for, great management team and benefits. Work was fast paced but interesting.
Most enjoyable part of job
Customer Service Agent (coop position) (Former Employee), FedEx Trade Networks, 7075 Ordan Dr., MississaugaOctober 8, 2013
Talk to customers , recognize there requirement and
solve their problem by providing good customer service were most enjoyable days in previous job
a conducive place to work
Pickup & Delivery Manager (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 1, 2013
every day is a different challenge and there is never a boring day. Coordinating drivers at dispatch is always exciting.
Headquarters