FedEx
5,549 reviews

FedEx Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hard Work
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Former Employee), Midland, GASeptember 13, 2014
A typical day at Fed-EX Ground starts from 3:3-am and will last till about 8 or 9:30 am. The trucks are backed up and unloaded at a very fast paced and then those packages are sorted and placed on to a delivery truck. This is very very hard work! Management was less then helpful and the working conditions were not the best.
FedEx Freight
Dock Worker (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: not enough hours
Great company to work for with great pay and benefits. The atmosphere of the workplace was good, and it was a fun place to work at. As long as you got your job done the right way, the first time, no one said anything to you and you could work independently.
Shipping & Recieving
Package Handler (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 13, 2014
Loading and Unloading Trucks. Then Shipping to all parts of the world.
Temporary
shipping (Former Employee), Northborough, MASeptember 12, 2014
This job was just for 1 month, so I could say it was ok because I learned some of the shipping area
the work places
Warehouse worker/Package handler (Former Employee), Hutchins, TXSeptember 12, 2014
hard days but what job is easy,two well in any place ,they did good on running the job,i had a lot of friends and made good money why i was there...
all work
Package Handler (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: job discounts
Cons: no breaks
FedEx was the hardest job I have had. FedEx give great pay but the work is xtreme.
Productive package handling
Package Handler (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: easy advancement
Cons: short hour shifts
Getting Clocked in starting your shift at your signed station. Learned how sort mail load/unload FedEx truck properly. Everything was managed correctly daily by managers and co-workers.Co-workers were helpful daily to get the assignment done.Having a set amount packages in and out daily in one shift. Working with the hard workers I had on my shift daily.
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: get free drinks
Cons: short bathroom breaks
FedEx Ground is a warehouse loading and unloading packages weather is hot or cold the job still must get done.
While working I've learned how to be a harder worker, more productive, and always aim to be number one.
The management is tough on workers and making sure speed is fast enough to meet the proactive on everyone.
Co-Workers, are hard workers – more... and work as a team until the work is done.
Hardest part about the job is lifting heavy items and scanning the fast enough to keep up your productive.
Most enjoyable part about the job is completed the work and calling it a day. – less
fast pace
Helper/delivery (Former Employee), Stockton, CASeptember 11, 2014
very demanding job. Fast pace, management expect the best from every driver. had and excellent time riding with each driver
No work Compesation
Driver/Package Handler (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: great money
Cons: no benefits
they don't take workers into consideration. they don't accept mistake and you work longs hours.
this was a very good company
Package Handler (Former Employee), Richfield, OHSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: 5 min late window
Cons: the distance it was from my house
each day the management team would teach you something new.it was all around a good work environment. great benefits from tuition reimbursement to paid time off and scheduled personal days I can honestly say it was one of my favorite jobs
productive fast paced work enviornment.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Richland, MSSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: freedom
Cons: no benefits
Not hourly, freedom without confinement. The pay is ok. Pay rate is daily. Hard work, with little room for growth with the company.
fun and fast paced
Handler (Former Employee), 2001 world wide drSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: over night and short hours with extra non work pay
Cons: management
Non stop movement very fast paced. I drove freight around and unloaded shipment. Had a very good group of people to work with. we worked very well together. Worked outside so it was either very hot or very cold.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: meeting people
customer service agent the last 3yrs. the first 16 were as a courier
Package Sorter (Former Employee), New Berlin, WISeptember 10, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: not enough pay
Come to work ready to work wasn't anything major jus do the job. the easy part was there was no one right over you telling you what to do unless u needed the help. There are always someone when you need them
production
To assist in the buildup (Current Employee), memphisSeptember 10, 2014
I love my company its just very noisey and loud! tons of people work here but other than that it has always been a great experience to work around a lot of different people and products I would highly recomend people to work here at Federal Express
PRODUCTIVE FUN WORKPLACE
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee), Ellenwood, GASeptember 10, 2014
TYPICAL DAY AT WORK CONSIST OF MOVING FAST AND SAFELY TO GET ORDERS FULFILLED.
Poor communication between various groups
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Walker, MISeptember 10, 2014
Great company to work for if you are willing to relocate. Pay for administration and management staff is low for responsibilities.
A great place to work
Material Handler (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits and perks
Cons: sometimes unexpected schedule changes
A great company to start a career with, I have grown with the company. I have learned a lot, gained good experiences. Great people and diversity. Management is always willing to help out and work with you. Prides on teamwork.
Worked here for years in the same department with the opportunity to learn new jobs.
Cargo Claims Agent Assistant IV (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 9, 2014
Great place to work. I learn a lot. Enjoyed co-workers and management from special assignments to volunteer work

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more