FedEx
7,083 reviews

FedEx Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Self Motivated,will work hard and learn more skills
Sr Customs Associate (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: customer did get there pkg on time on brithdays-xmas etc.
Cons: when i could not ship pkg because custom said no.
Turn on my computer get emails.check if any mesage on phone.print out all the pkg on the aging report.Tracking pkg's were they are in the warehouse find customs paper on pkg's and call shipper and get more information so Fedex can deliver pkg's. Some data entry.Fix damage pkg's all pkg's that were ready then put them to the loaded dock.Help load truck,fax,scanning pkg's - Safety.customer service.communications - we all were a team player we always help each other out if we got busy - telling customer that fedex can't ship the pkg and knowing it was a x-mas gift ect - my co-worker and management we work together.
Federal Express is a good work place for someone with my skills and personality.
Data System Agent (Current Employee), London, ONSeptember 21, 2012
I like working at Federal Express because I like the people I work with and the duties I have to do. Everyday at work I do learn new thing that help me understand more about my job.
Fun and fast work enviroment
Cargo handler (Current Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 11, 2012
Cargo handling is a responsibility to meet customers demands my co-workers are friendly so is the management but as well serious its a team work effort there might be some heavy loads but after the hard work we enjoy a nice home cooked meal provided from our boss
Life at office work at FedEx
Data Entry Coordinator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 6, 2012
Pros: company is expanding meaning more job openings to apply to, good work and life baland
Cons: low entry level salary, minimal annual salary increase
- Loads of work
- Management are nice to their associates
- Very diverse co-workers
- Hardest part of the work is dealing with clients especially in the US.
- Most Enjoyable part of the job is having a department lunch every month so the associates in the department get to bond.
One of the best companies I've worked for!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONJuly 25, 2012
Pros: comfortable, exciting, happy environment
Cons: job positions limited
Unbelievable to the point you think you're dreaming. This company actually cares for their employees daily. 2 x 50 cent raises within one year, benefits are great, employees are always happy and stress free when they don't need to be. Lots of different types of jobs from csr to pilot. Management helps you succeed always. Love it. Only problem is that everyone loves their job so much nobody quits! Reduces your chance of being promoted, especially when everything is based off seniority. Almost like a unionized company that isn't unionized.
Great people
RMD clerk, Office (Former Employee), WindsorJuly 11, 2012
Pros: learn a lot
Cons: midnights got lonely sometimes
Again, teamwork is key here. People were very nice to work with always had time to explain how to things worked. Loved it!
fun, good environment
Senior Data System Agent (Former Employee), burnaby,b.c.June 28, 2012
learned leadership
senior data entry clerk
report to my manager
get along well with co-workers
deadline
enjoyed working with the company
An enjoyable workplace.
Quality Assurance Clerk (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 19, 2012
Pros: perfect benefits
Cons: far from my house
A good place to develop your skills and talents with beautiful people. A stressful job but very rewarding with the good pay and benefits. Polished my customer service skills and teamwork.
Great for a little extra something on the side
Shunt Driver (Former Employee), Richmond, BCMay 11, 2012
Pros: fits into shedule
Cons: too physically demanding
If you are willing, physically fit, and when I say fit you really gotta be fit, would to earn a few extra dollars, than this is a good place to work. Work is part-time five days a week, average 20-25 hrs/week. Shifts starts from 4pm-8:30pm on most days and I think there is a morning shift as well but I'm not sure. Really physically demanding if you work as an unloader which is probably your best bet if your a new person there. They will show you proper techniques to life heavy boxes, sometimes these packages weighed over 100 lbs and you better have the strength to pick it up and throw it on the conveyer. Yah you should ask a buddy to help but most of us guys didn't. If you weigh 200lbs you probably weigh 100 after a year work there if you don't eat right. Very physical, very tiring, not for the faint of heart.
Fun depending on your manager
Package Handler (Current Employee), Missisauga OntarioMay 10, 2012
Pros: co- workers are really friendly, they gave us cupcakes on certain days.
Cons: hard labour for a very short shift, bad management and support to employes
Being a package handler is an ok task depending on your manager and which trailer they decide to put you in. Since I'm an experienced package handler I was in the trailer sending packages to Toronto and GTA area 4/5 times a week. A very poor manager will assign the wrong people to the wrong trailers which takes a toll on the more experienced package handlers. We voice our opinion but they refuse to listen and believe that they are right. Even though all our service managers have almost no experience as a package handler than us.

May 20, 2012

Are you still currently working there?

Great place
Contractor Settlement Administrator (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioMarch 13, 2012
FedEx Freight: Two Service Choices, One Simple Experience

At FedEx Freight, we think simple is better. That's why we offer two reliable service options: FedEx Freight® Priority, when speed is critical to meet your supply chain needs, and FedEx Freight® Economy, when you can trade time for savings.
Good workplace
package hadler (Current Employee), mississauga, onNovember 18, 2011
Very enjoyable place to work, lots of training opportunities and ability to move up if you are willing to.
recommandation
Analyste en consultation (Former Employee), St-LaurentDecember 1, 2014
Pros: très bonne ambiance de travail
Cons: pas d'avancement disponible.
très bonne ambiance de travail, équipement de bureau renouvelé, soutien technique adéquat.
avantages
Package Handler (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 29, 2013
Pros: fin de mois repas gratuit
Cons: heure contraignant
avantage scolaire, possibilité de faire les heures supplémentaires.

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more