FedEx Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive workplace
Customer Service/ Waybill Agent - Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 28, 2015
Good place to work at. Awesome co-workers. I enjoyed working with clients and worked to process 300 invoices per day. Provided exceptional support to manager and co-workers which increased overall efficiency by 20%. Interacted well with multiple vendors, suppliers, transportation companies, clients and internal staff.
I never should have left there!
Assistant Manager Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 28, 2015
Dealing with irate customers
I learned about Management Skills, Communication Skills.
Management are great !
Negotiation Skills
Co-workers were amazing, really nice people always willing to give a helping hand.
Logistics
Problem Solving
Pros
social events (lunches, bakes sales)
Cons
irate customers
Physical and a good teamwork work environment
Ramp Agent/Sorter - (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Edmonton International Airport AreaApril 5, 2014
More on physical type or kind of job to work in. Management are more focus on safety of the employees and the parcels working in the warehouse sort area. And there is no such hardest part of the job for me as I enjoy working specially waking up very early (2am) in the morning, Monday to Friday, start working on earlier time are a very good practice and challenge in my part as I am an early bird type of person.
Pros
going home or offwork in an earlier time
Cons
short hours/part time only
Productive Work Place
Senior Data Systems Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 1, 2012
My day was extremely busy working with couriers also on the phones with customers. I learned a great deal about dealing with customers how to calm them by doing everything I could do to solve their problem. I was very blessed to have very good managers and co-workers, We were a team, The hardest part of my job was keeping the equipment maintained and in good operation for the couriers. The most enjoyable part of my job was my contact with our customers,
benefits
Cons
hours could be brutal
Customs Associate (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  MississaugaMarch 9, 2015
Every day is a challenging day.
Managements are understanding and willing to help in every possible way.
Great team players at FedEx.
Informaive Environment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 23, 2014
- Responded to international and domestic service related inquiries for FedEx customers including tracking/tracing shipments

-Coordinate and collaborated with FedEx Express internal departments to identify service opportunities for improving quality service to our customers

-Identified and analyze customer needs in a timely and effective manner

-Remained current on all FedEx training, features of service, products, automation, marketing promotions including international customs regulations
Great Company
Courier (Former Employee) –  BramptonFebruary 25, 2015
Everything is fantastic. Fellow drivers are helpful. Daily challenges are fun and exciting. Management is easy to chat with and attentive to drivers. Room to move around in the company and switch stations if you want to work in a different area.
fedex
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Malton,ONApril 14, 2015
Awsome enviornement to work in, great people around me at all times, workload is okay , and i enjoy the benifits that are offered
Cargo Handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 23, 2014
I had such a great time at FedEx Express. Great place to work and amazing atmosphere.
You really get a positive vibe from your fellow co-workers to the management level.
I wish I could have stayed but I had family matters to attend to.

I give them 4 out of 5 stars. Why? Because we all have room to grow.

Thanks for the memories FedEx Express.
Worst company--better to be on welfare
it's every position (Former Employee) –  Easy to the westJanuary 24, 2013
Worst company to work for. Firstly you are paid under Kelly services which leaves you with no rights and no benefits. Secondly the will give you and contract and no hours and lead you on everyday that there is work meanwhile there is nothing. The supervisors are useless supervisors who only look out for their own. They need training. Worst company. Beware. You think your working for a great company but your working for monkeys.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything.
Great Company
Customer Service Call Centre (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 20, 2013
Excellent company to work for, great management team and benefits. Work was fast paced but interesting.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fun independent work environment with great customer experiences
Courier/ Cargo Handler (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 12, 2014
FedEx is a team oriented environment that taught me a lot about time management and logistics. I enjoyed that my independent work efforts out on the road is facilitated by the team work done before hand in the warehouse. However, most of the management do not have enough work experience specific to the job they manage. The company ends up making decisions that are bottom line based and not necessarily business or employee based.
Productivity is their top priority during peak season
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 15, 2013
Typicial day includes loading 2-3 doors at once, usually one and a half trailers per shift.
You quickly learn to be very aware of yoru surroundings and to read every piece of paper management hands you.
Everyone there has the same thoughts of leaving but the pay is awesome considering the hours worked per week.
Although most managers used to be package handlers, they still expect you to push beyond what you're capable of.
A very busy workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Markham, OntarioJanuary 3, 2013
A typical day is non-stop. Many requests from customers which needs multi-tasking skills. One has to organize their day in order to complete daily task/requests. I enjoy working with the team and a team environment and I enjoy meeting people/customers at the front counter when accepting packages for shipping. The management team,, on the whole, are very pleasant and easy to talk to.
Pros
the people are great to work with
Cons
can be a stressful environment at times
Fast paced, and tiring.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONMarch 25, 2014
This job, as the title says, is fast paced and tiring. Its fun but very tiring. There is a lot of heavy lifting (done in teams if required). The management was fair but rarely around to help with what we needed help with. They were good when it came to training, but that was about it. The hardest part of the job was the hours of operation. The shift I worked was overnight but it was made better with the people I worked with.
Pros
good excercise
Cons
overnight hours
enjoyable work environment
Way Billing Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioMarch 8, 2014
Fed Ex allowed me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and skills of working in a diverse environment. I was in a fast paced position which required me to move quickly and complete tasks effectively while utilizing my problem solving skills. I did not have a lot of contact with the management as Fed Ex is such a large company but I enjoyed working with my co-workers and creating a team environment.
Fast paced and very energetic
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 29, 2013
Day to day work would be shipping and receiving boxing coming from different location and distributors and making sure they go in their secure belts. Used a scanner and computer to track and locate boxes. Management was excellent with helpful information always. Team work was a big asset as you could deal with a package that was over 60lb and would ask for assistance.
Pros
overtime
Cons
short breaks
Productive workplace with nice people
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ONApril 28, 2013
A fairly busy company with plenty of work to do during the sort. Everyone there is really nice from co-workers, management to truck drivers. The hardest part about the job is to keep up with scanning accuracy when scanning package bar codes to appropriate trucks for delivery. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the people there. They really make the shift go by quick
Good Company To Work For
C.C.S. Import Analyst/Release Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONAugust 5, 2013
Fed Ex is a good company to work for, overall they are still a corporation though, which means those at the bottom who keep things going, don't really matter anyone is disposable.

Immediate management was good though, easy to deal with.

Job itself can be extremely stressful depending on your level of quality expectations.

Overall was a good experience and I would go back.
Amazing colleagues, strong management
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONFebruary 12, 2014
There was no typical day at FedEx Canada. Because I managed 5 portfolios I was always doing something new and exciting on a daily basis. Colleagues were great to work with, both the Canadian and Memphis office folks. A very supportive management team that was always looking out for our best interests.
Pros
in-house cafeteria