FedEx
5,823 reviews

FedEx Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work but always room for improvement.
Ramp Agent (Supervisor) (Current Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: few fulltime opportunities.
Great place to work but always room for improvement. A typical day would start at 03:00a.m and that would include checking our GSE for serviceability, and prepping up for the arrival and departure of air crafts.
Great place to work at but very limited opportunities for advancement.
no comment
LINEHAUL DRIVER (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
this is very unnessary it unbearable and the guy I work for is cheap
Fast paced enviornment
Mail sorter (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 28, 2014
Here I worked early mornings which consisted of sorting packages of various sizes and weight. What I learned was how to move quickly and pay close attention to detail. The management team I felt was unhelpful and unwilling to listen to employee's opinions. My co-workers are hard to describe as I've had very little interaction with them. We all worked – more... in separate departments independantly. The hardest part of this job was the early hours but the most enjoyable part is being able to leave early and enjoy the rest of your day. – less
package handler
Package Handler (Former Employee), mississaugaAugust 22, 2014
Hard work not recomanded for teenangers dusty hot no air conditioning bad hours back breaker
Great!
CTV (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 10, 2014
Awesome!!!!!
Great Co-workers and Benefits,
Enjoying....
package handler
package handler (Former Employee), bartrieAugust 7, 2014
Great place to work really enjoyed my time there. If there were full time hours with fedex i would have been happy to stay with their company.
fast pace
Package Handler (Former Employee), Whitby, ONJuly 28, 2014
Pros: freindly people
Cons: part time
It was part time work as the drivers were out all day, very fast pace and I liked the work just not enough hours to live off.
learning experience
Lead Driver (Former Employee), montreal qcJuly 18, 2014
started at 7am/ loaded my truck/ delivery for over 100 stops per day/
wonderful poeple and atmostphere
Courier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 24, 2014
Pros: part-time position
Cons: part time position
I had a wonderful experience at fedex , but it was only temporary !
LOve it
Operations Administrator I (Former Employee), BCJune 17, 2014
Pros: my shift
Cons: part time
I have learned all aspects of shipping and receiving, dispatching, use of scanners, My manager is super, my co-workers are fantastic, There I nothing hard about my job that I find, there is always someone to help if there is something needed. I love all aspects of my job.
Shipper/ Receiver (Former Employee), London, ONJune 10, 2014
.good job to work at
.was not there long
would like to be there again
Challenging and Rewarding work environment
Linehaul Manager (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJune 8, 2014
Pros: successful company and organized
Cons: long hours affects work life balance
My career with fedex ground has been one where I have learned leadership skills and built on a number of skills. At work I review dispatches and schedules from the previous morning across Canada. I walk through the warehouse to make a determination of what schedules will need to be put in place to move freight across the country. During my time with – more... fedex I have learned how to communicate with other members of management and how to delegate and inspire others to take pride in their duties. The hardest part of the job is that I make myself available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. This is also rewarding because my commitment has led to excellent results in terms of service measures. – less
People Service People
Customer Service Rep/ Organizer in Operations (Current Employee), TorontoMay 29, 2014
Pros: we do get free lunches
Cons: sometimes the
FedEx works very hard to please their employees and in return the employees are happy to go out and service the customers on a daily basis.
na
DG Specialist (Current Employee), Brampton OntarioMay 29, 2014
Pros: discount shipping
Cons: na
Its interesting because you get to work with different demographic of people and different culture with everyone have the same goal.
Fun company to work with
Courier Handler (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 26, 2014
Fun and interesting company to work with. Limit opportunities once you hit a certain level ceiling.
fun place
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 25, 2014
Pros: flexibility of shifts
Very nice place to work and the hours are very flexible, managers and employees are very helpful.
Cargo Hander
Cargo Handler (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMay 16, 2014
Pros: they provide the occasional treats, ex: bbq, appreciative donuts
Cons: not enough hours
A typical day at work would consist of a few hours every morning; 5-6 days a week.
I am a cargo handler who is able to maneuvers packages from 70lbs and up. It is a great morning workout and my co-workers make coming to work everyday very worthwhile.
Management is wonderful and they are great at offering whatever help may be necessary. Meetings are – more... insightful and they do a wonderful job at showing appreciation for their employees.
The hardest part of my job would be that there just isn't enough hours in a shift; and having to commute for only a couple of hours everyday.
But the most enjoyable part of my job is coming in everyday and working with the wonderful team we have. They are a joy and make the time go by fast; we have become a family, and families work together to help each other all around.
This is a wonderful company to work for. – less
Fun work but terrible supervisors
Fedex Delivery Courier (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 11, 2014
I enjoyed working there a lot, the work was hard and fast but varied and good for someone self motivated. The draw backs of the job are having bosses who don't care about you in the slightest.
One of the best place to work at...
Package Handler (Current Employee), Richmond, BCApril 14, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits.
Cons: handling heavy boxes.
Excellent benefits.
Good working culture.
Supportive management and supervisors.
At par salary.
Have rooms to expand careers to different vertical levels.
Physical and a good teamwork work environment
Ramp Agent/Sorter - (Part-time) (Current Employee), Edmonton International Airport AreaApril 5, 2014
Pros: going home or offwork in an earlier time
Cons: short hours/part time only
More on physical type or kind of job to work in. Management are more focus on safety of the employees and the parcels working in the warehouse sort area. And there is no such hardest part of the job for me as I enjoy working specially waking up very early (2am) in the morning, Monday to Friday, start working on earlier time are a very good practice – more... and challenge in my part as I am an early bird type of person. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more