FedEx

Lead Driver (Former Employee), montreal qcJuly 18, 2014
started at 7am/ loaded my truck/ delivery for over 100 stops per day/
wonderful poeple and atmostphere
Courier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 24, 2014
Pros: part-time position
Cons: part time position
I had a wonderful experience at fedex , but it was only temporary !
LOve it
Operations Administrator I (Former Employee), BCJune 17, 2014
Pros: my shift
Cons: part time
I have learned all aspects of shipping and receiving, dispatching, use of scanners, My manager is super, my co-workers are fantastic, There I nothing hard about my job that I find, there is always someone to help if there is something needed. I love all aspects of my job.
Shipper/ Receiver (Former Employee), London, ONJune 10, 2014
.good job to work at
.was not there long
would like to be there again
Challenging and Rewarding work environment
Linehaul Manager (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJune 8, 2014
Pros: successful company and organized
Cons: long hours affects work life balance
My career with fedex ground has been one where I have learned leadership skills and built on a number of skills. At work I review dispatches and schedules from the previous morning across Canada. I walk through the warehouse to make a determination of what schedules will need to be put in place to move freight across the country. During my time with – more... fedex I have learned how to communicate with other members of management and how to delegate and inspire others to take pride in their duties. The hardest part of the job is that I make myself available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. This is also rewarding because my commitment has led to excellent results in terms of service measures. – less
People Service People
Customer Service Rep/ Organizer in Operations (Current Employee), TorontoMay 29, 2014
Pros: we do get free lunches
Cons: sometimes the
FedEx works very hard to please their employees and in return the employees are happy to go out and service the customers on a daily basis.
na
DG Specialist (Current Employee), Brampton OntarioMay 29, 2014
Pros: discount shipping
Cons: na
Its interesting because you get to work with different demographic of people and different culture with everyone have the same goal.
Fun company to work with
Courier Handler (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 26, 2014
Fun and interesting company to work with. Limit opportunities once you hit a certain level ceiling.
fun place
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 25, 2014
Pros: flexibility of shifts
Very nice place to work and the hours are very flexible, managers and employees are very helpful.
Cargo Hander
Cargo Handler (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMay 16, 2014
Pros: they provide the occasional treats, ex: bbq, appreciative donuts
Cons: not enough hours
A typical day at work would consist of a few hours every morning; 5-6 days a week.
I am a cargo handler who is able to maneuvers packages from 70lbs and up. It is a great morning workout and my co-workers make coming to work everyday very worthwhile.
Management is wonderful and they are great at offering whatever help may be necessary. Meetings are – more... insightful and they do a wonderful job at showing appreciation for their employees.
The hardest part of my job would be that there just isn't enough hours in a shift; and having to commute for only a couple of hours everyday.
But the most enjoyable part of my job is coming in everyday and working with the wonderful team we have. They are a joy and make the time go by fast; we have become a family, and families work together to help each other all around.
This is a wonderful company to work for. – less
Fun work but terrible supervisors
Fedex Delivery Courier (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 11, 2014
I enjoyed working there a lot, the work was hard and fast but varied and good for someone self motivated. The draw backs of the job are having bosses who don't care about you in the slightest.
One of the best place to work at...
Package Handler (Current Employee), Richmond, BCApril 14, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits.
Cons: handling heavy boxes.
Excellent benefits.
Good working culture.
Supportive management and supervisors.
At par salary.
Have rooms to expand careers to different vertical levels.
Physical and a good teamwork work environment
Ramp Agent/Sorter - (Part-time) (Current Employee), Edmonton International Airport AreaApril 5, 2014
Pros: going home or offwork in an earlier time
Cons: short hours/part time only
More on physical type or kind of job to work in. Management are more focus on safety of the employees and the parcels working in the warehouse sort area. And there is no such hardest part of the job for me as I enjoy working specially waking up very early (2am) in the morning, Monday to Friday, start working on earlier time are a very good practice – more... and challenge in my part as I am an early bird type of person. – less
Awesome Compant to work for
Admin. Associate 1-Terminal (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSMarch 26, 2014
Pros: loved my job
Cons: physical draining
Great hours and a lot of room for advancement within this company
Fast paced, and tiring.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONMarch 25, 2014
Pros: good excercise
Cons: overnight hours
This job, as the title says, is fast paced and tiring. Its fun but very tiring. There is a lot of heavy lifting (done in teams if required). The management was fair but rarely around to help with what we needed help with. They were good when it came to training, but that was about it. The hardest part of the job was the hours of operation. The shift – more... I worked was overnight but it was made better with the people I worked with. – less
Operations Manager (Current Employee), London, ONMarch 14, 2014
This is hands down the best company there is to work for. No question.
enjoyable work environment
Way Billing Agent (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioMarch 8, 2014
Fed Ex allowed me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and skills of working in a diverse environment. I was in a fast paced position which required me to move quickly and complete tasks effectively while utilizing my problem solving skills. I did not have a lot of contact with the management as Fed Ex is such a large company but I enjoyed working – more... with my co-workers and creating a team environment. – less
fast paced good exercise
Cargo Handler (Former Employee), North York, ONMarch 5, 2014
Pros: amazing place
Cons: casual position
scan packages for shipping worldwide and met some good people
Great work place
Administrative Assistant/ Operations administrator (Former Employee), halifax nsFebruary 27, 2014
This job was my first job back into the work force after having my daughter. The people were very incuraging there. Friendly, outgoing. Over all FedEx is a great company to work for!!!
Very fun place to work
Data Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: great team of people to work with.
Cons: had to drive a fair distance to get there.
I would get up every day and look forward to going to my job and really enjoyed working with the people I worked with. I had a set routine I did every day and loved that.

1 2 3 4 5

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more