FedEx Employee Review

FedEx was great place to work. I enjoyed the fast pace work and the responsibility I was afforded.
Courier (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA25 April 2012
I was responsible for learning multiple routes and delivering packages and letters in a time sensitive environment. FedEx is a very fast paced work environment and drivers are responsible for maximizing there day. I processed outgoing packages and dealt with customers in a professional and courteous manner. I would deliver and pick up 80 to 100 stops in a day. The mangers were good and let responsible drivers do there work.
Pros
benefits, responsiblity, manage your own day, fast paced environment, overtime, people i worked with.
Cons
no cons.

Other FedEx Employee Reviews

Opportunities are endless
Frontline (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 November 2017
If you are interested in the field then there is no limit to your development potential. FedEx fosters a culture of continuous development and they provide the support via mentoring and education.
Pros
Development and opportunity for growth
Cons
Lower on the pay scale compared to industry standards
Cant complain
PACKAGE HANDLER AND QA CLERK (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 November 2017
Fun place to work, amazing people. Loved my boss. Wages are not the greatest, but its a laid back job and that makes up for it. Nothing you want to do for long, but good short term gig.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.