FedEx Employee Review

Productive and Fun
Courier Driver/ Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Antigua31 October 2013
A typical day at fedex was productive, fun and enjoyable beside the long hours and hard. It was a great environment to be in. I learnt a lot there, how to manage time wisely and work in a timely manner, effectively and efficiently.I also learn to be a team player working along with others and how to communicate well with others both to those in charge as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was dealing with inpatient and upset customers. The enjoyable part of my was working with the whole team at fedex in getting the job done as team at the end of the day. It's enjoyable when we accomplish a task in asisting a customer and they were well satisfied with that smile on their faces.
Pros
Yes I enjoyed working there and there were free lunches.
Cons
Yes There were some long hours

Other FedEx Employee Reviews

Opportunities are endless
Frontline (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 November 2017
If you are interested in the field then there is no limit to your development potential. FedEx fosters a culture of continuous development and they provide the support via mentoring and education.
Pros
Development and opportunity for growth
Cons
Lower on the pay scale compared to industry standards
Cant complain
PACKAGE HANDLER AND QA CLERK (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 November 2017
Fun place to work, amazing people. Loved my boss. Wages are not the greatest, but its a laid back job and that makes up for it. Nothing you want to do for long, but good short term gig.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.