FedEx

FedEx Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits

Productive workplace
Customer Service/ Waybill Agent - Volunteer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 28, 2015
Good place to work at. Awesome co-workers. I enjoyed working with clients and worked to process 300 invoices per day. Provided exceptional support to manager and co-workers which increased overall efficiency by 20%. Interacted well with multiple vendors, suppliers, transportation companies, clients and internal staff.
Extremely FUN work environment GREAT people, Family culture
CSR (Former Employee), TorontoMay 12, 2015
Pros: Great office environment, people are put first, employees taken care of, great benefits
Cons: Advancement opportunities to new positions can be slow
The people are FedEx are amazing, always a fun loving environment, the co workers are all welcoming and treat employees like family, the culture is great, management will be there to help you
Hardworkers
Image Input Operator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 3, 2015
Good experience, good coworkers, people are kind and helpful. company offers amazing benefits but fails to add a strategic connection to company goals. Employees seem overworked at times.
hard and first but a blast after
DG Specialist (PPT) (Current Employee), burlingtonApril 27, 2015
great team atmosphere but exceptionally hard at first. few hours and little chance to move up quickly. If you can stick it out, its an amazing place that doesn't seem like work at all.
fedex
Package Handler (Current Employee), Malton,ONApril 14, 2015
Awsome enviornement to work in, great people around me at all times, workload is okay , and i enjoy the benifits that are offered
Productive workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 13, 2015
I had very good results in the billing department as a part of my 2 year tenure with the company. I had 40 hour weeks. The least enjoyable part of my job was that it was not challenging enough.
Love this job
Package Handler (Former Employee), Oxnard, CaMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: Temp job
Love the people I have worked with.
Enjoyed new friends.
Management was really caring and did everything to achieve our problems.
Enjoyed new challenges in learning something new at work stations.

About FedEx

FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete – Read more