FedEx

Data Entry
data entry clerk (Former Employee), Saint-hubert, QCJanuary 23, 2016
- Data Entry for letters and parcels between Canada and USA
- Additional Organisational Skills acquired
- Great co-workers, good dynamic and good work environment
Amazing.
Package Handler (Current Employee), Belleville, ONJanuary 17, 2016
The management and team that I work with are all extremely supportive and help out when ever some one falls behind or is uncertain of certain packages. Overall a great place to work.
A fun workplace with really good management
Courier (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 15, 2016
Pros: Very good pay and benefits
Cons: Hours are not guarantee
FedEx is one of the best place I have every work to. Co-workers and managers are really helpful specially when you are new.
My review
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 24, 2015
Cons: Long hours with no time for lunch
Co-workers were the greatest assets in a very high paced environment, worked closely with sales to accomplish the tasks at hand. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing well with customers and ensuring their needs were always met, I learned many useful skills that I can transcend into a new work environment with minimal effort and am very easy to deal with and will always go the extra mile to ensure not just my co-workers are looked after but also any customers. The hardest part of the job was working 12 hour days and never having time for breaks to make sure the job got accomplished, being short staffed was a continued effort so I had to take on many roles.
great discount
Package Handler (Former Employee), London, ONNovember 19, 2015
this job was all over the place basically working in the warehouse to being at the store level and working with different types of personalities
Loved the package handling
Package handler (Former Employee), Ottawa West, ONNovember 12, 2015
Pros: Great company
Cons: no busses
I loved working here. The bus didn't go here so it was hard to getting to work. The job is very physical I was working through the Christmas rush. the days flew by!
if i didnt relocate i would still be working there
Classification Specialist (Former Employee), Windsor, ONOctober 26, 2015
Pros: environment
great place to work- room for advancement - open door policy
enjoyed going to work every day. always something new to learn- always busy - you are never bored.
customs
Package Handler (Former Employee), mississauga,onOctober 19, 2015
I enjoy warehouse work/ shipping /receiving. doing customs paperwork for packages going to the U.S was very good. it gives me more experience for what I enjoy most.
As per our moto, to deliver on time it's trully a fast pace business and I am proud to be a successful part of their operation.
Team Lead (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 6, 2015
Pros: Best place to have a part time job.
Cons: Have no extra time to work.
FedEx is best place to have a part time job, as per their operational requirements. Mostly their employees have full time jobs and they come over here for the part time, except the couriers they have mostly full time jobs.

I am with FedEx from last 16 years as a part time employee because I had my own Consultancy Business so it really suits me. Since I had winded up my business, I am looking a full time job.

I have 14 years perfect attendance certificates, never been late and have never sick call. It's a proof being reliable, roll model and be honest with my position.
Great job, good hard-working people
Package Handler (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 29, 2015
Pros: get free dinner often
Cons: not enough hours
Its great for students, and there are plenty of people who have other jobs. One of the hardest things regarding my job is waiting for trailors to arrive. The most enjoyable part is the relaxed atmosphere.
A great place for career growth
Middle Management (Current Employee), MississaugaSeptember 29, 2015
Pros: Continual opportunity for advancement
Cons: Too many unecessary meetings
Multiple demanding priorities goes with the territory in this ever-changing and competitive industry. At every level from executive to clerical, you will be expected to embrace the culture and learn the "language" of the freight forwarding world.

Without an aptitude for the industry, you will be lost in a world of acronyms at first so you need to evaluate whether or not you are ready or willing to learn more about their world and whether or not this fits into your long-term goals.

If you want growth and development in this industry then this is the place for you. Management will make an effort to continually temperature-check their employees for their readiness for advancement. Training and development will be offered and you can grow fast if you have the desire, motivation and interest in the industry.

The hardest part of the job is keeping up with your work load due to the amount of meetings they require everyone to attend. There are many meetings, some necessary and some not-so-much. It seems to be part of the culture.
Nice work enviroment, start up difficult
Sr. Cargo Handler (Current Employee), MississaugaSeptember 28, 2015
Nice work enviroment, and good benefits, if you start from the bottom its difficult to go up to the ladder, bring a skill in you and it would work.
Strained work place
Courier Driver (Former Employee), Kelowna, BCSeptember 4, 2015
I was constantly asked to do more, while I was being as efficient as possible on the road without breaking any laws. Great coworkers though.
Very challenging, good co-workers and managers, open to new idea
Package Handler (Current Employee), Richmond, BCAugust 18, 2015
Pros: salary, team
Cons: part time
the day start with a meeting for the day.
unload and load trailers and bring the merchandise to the right trailer and minimize the mistake.
Managers very cooperatives and open to new idea, co-workers very team minded.
Challenging to load the trailer with many different boxes and shapes, fast and well done without damaging the boxes.
Great Co-workers
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 16, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: no room for advancement, pay does not reflect the work you do
Fun work place with great co-workers. Lots of politics but that's to be expected to any workplace. Learned to perform many task and solve complex issues in a timely manner, no thanks to management. All about the numbers but that's to be expected from such a big company.
they where well organized and has a fairly easy program
General Labour/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 7, 2015
Pros: breaks
Cons: not much to expand in
they give you not hard work but not easy too the boxes and conditons are still good compared to other companies with bad air flow you don't have as much machines running, also they were good employees when i was there
Productive and fun workplace
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee), MississaugaJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Free snacks
Cons: long hours
Handling the Daily Inbound and Shipping Reports
Placing Orders for Canada Post (Walmart, Best Buy and Amazon)
Preparing a Daily BOL for Dangerous goods shipments as well as verifying documents that are required.
Simple minded management and administration
Courier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Autonomy once on the road
Cons: Management is dumb, long time couriers are a little messed up in the head
Don't ask your manager or corporate to do anything out of their ordinary because they can't handle anything. Thankless place to work with quite a few bad apples. Glad to be gone.
Productive workplace
Customer Service/ Waybill Agent - Volunteer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 28, 2015
Good place to work at. Awesome co-workers. I enjoyed working with clients and worked to process 300 invoices per day. Provided exceptional support to manager and co-workers which increased overall efficiency by 20%. Interacted well with multiple vendors, suppliers, transportation companies, clients and internal staff.
Extremely FUN work environment GREAT people, Family culture
CSR (Former Employee), TorontoMay 12, 2015
Pros: Great office environment, people are put first, employees taken care of, great benefits
Cons: Advancement opportunities to new positions can be slow
The people are FedEx are amazing, always a fun loving environment, the co workers are all welcoming and treat employees like family, the culture is great, management will be there to help you
Headquarters