FedEx Office Employee Reviews

work at Fedex
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2016
Being an employee at fedex office was a great experience, since the entity is such a small aspect of FEDEX; it becomes your family. The relationship built there was beyond exceptions.
Pros
establish great relationship
Cons
its a silent requirement that you work really long hours and on call 24/7. No balance
Its time for change
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2016
Im just looking for a job change :) work was very easy and fun and I can assure you whoever works for this company willbe happy.
Great company to work for
Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON21 January 2016
FedEx was a great company to work for because you given the opportunity to grow within and the company invests in you to progress your career. It is a very professional work environment and the management are supportive and helpful. The best part of the job is the recognition you receive after achieving goals, and the hardest part is not achieving expected results.
Fun Resourceful Environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 December 2015
Assisting customers of the phone and in store with printing, packaging and shipping solutions. Work with customer ideas to create visually pleasing print jobs including business cards, posters and banners.
productive, fun place and friendly environment
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2015
Friendly environment. productive, new challenges every day. Management is really supportive. We are friends at work and respect each other.
Productive Work Place
Customer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON7 October 2015
Really supportive management and amazing team memebers. Always ready to help each other out, very decent and professional work place.
Pros
Excellent Team Members
A workplace that can teach you a wide range of skills
Customer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 September 2015
Overall, FedEx Office is a decent place to work in if you want to gain skills such as customer service, marketing skills, signs and graphics production, printing solutions, and shipping services.
Along the way, I have picked up additional skills by shadowing my colleagues (ex. Retail Management).
Every job has its up and downs, and for this company, the hardest part is when the centre gets busy and is short on staff, while tough customers get impatient when we are unable to assist them right away. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is to be working with such amazing and friendly co-workers, whom I can rely on when the day gets rough.
Pros
Offers more hours if needed, stable job
Cons
Close to minimum pay
Challenging but great job
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 September 2015
• Nurtured productive working relationships with customers through a commitment to high working standards and meeting client needs
• Addressed customers’ day to day inquiries/complaints and provided tactful professional approaches in resolving concerns
• Learned client and system needs by analyzing and working closely with the company sales team, collaborating on promotion and customer support
• Designed and implemented sales plans, identified re-sale possibilities and met the sales goals as planned
Productive and challenging workplace
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 July 2015
I mostly enjoy helping calm and patient customers that understand time management. I do not appreciate when customers have an immediate deadline, and begin to chastise or over react based on our ability to produce what it is they are asking for in a limited time period.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Sudden schedule cuts
Awesome company, great team members and overall outstanding focus on customer service
manager (Former Employee) –  manager19 June 2015
managing store operation customer focus, developing team members and auditing the operational duties. good balance with work life and social life. fun environment
Great place to work for.
CENTRE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2015
learned B2B sales,Speed and consistency is important in whatever u do.
The most important part of the job is "PEOPLE" you work and deal with daily.
Productive, Fun work environment with great leadership
Retail Consultant/Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Markham Ontario4 May 2015
FedEx Office work environment is enjoyable. With great work stability, leadership, and opportunity for growth, FedEx Office is the ideal work place.
Pros
Great home/work balance
Cons
incentives
Memorable Experience at this company
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2015
I had a memorable experience at St. Michael's Hospital at their Pediatric Clinic. All the doctors and nurses were friendly and very helpful with me. I've learned so many skills that can be useful for me when I start working as a nurse. I've learned how work as a team and worked in a fast-paced environment. Overall, it was great experience!
Great people, workplace, but unstable working hours
Production Lead Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 January 2015
I have learned many skills while working at FedEx.
As a Production Coordinator, I had to provide leadership to team members on am assigned shift. I leaned how to track and log all production jobs and provided customer service, including anticipating needs, suggesting alternatives and problem solving.
FedEx Office
Customer Support Specialist (CSS) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 November 2014
I learned a lot about customer service and working as team at FedEx Office. A typical day at work included cleaning the computer rental area and stocking paper and office supplies for retail sales and providing customer service to walk in customers.

The hardest part of the job was assisting customers with unrealistic expectations. What I enjoyed most about the job was helping meet some of my customers unrealistic expectations within the companies policies and guidelines.

Helping management and team members to meet monthly budgets and goals was also rewarding during my employment with FedEx Office.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
Company Restructuring
A fast pace environment with room for self growth
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 November 2014
Fedex Office is a fast paced environment with lots of potential for growth within the company and self growth. I've learned the value of teamwork which is one of the key foundations on a company. Fedex office is a hybrid of both printing services and fedex shipping services
Pros
Extra hours are available
Cons
Retail Environment
Photocopy chain
Copier Operator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 June 2014
Not a very good company.
Maintain and assist customers on self-serve computers. Assist running copiers and bindery
desktop publishing & consulting, operate Fiery ColourPass 1000.
Productive and Fun place to work
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Toronto ON8 October 2013
A typical day at work can begin from opening the store to greeting the customers. Management have created a very intra personal culture fro the employees.
A steep slope
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CA12 July 2013
One of my favorite jobs because I got to make people happy and take their money. That's where the fun ends.
Pros
creative and flexible minds needed
Cons
Corporate shipping companies hate creativity
Good experience.
Commercial Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CA13 March 2013
Tough times for Kinkos were immediately ahead and nobody knew it as the good times they had enjoyed had made them all lazy and empowered beyond the reasonable.
Pros
good customers
Cons
poor management, customer service and accountability