FedEx Office Employee Reviews

Diverse Culture with focus on People, Service, and Profit
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 July 2017
Working at FedEx Office has allowed me to grow as a manager by surrounding me with great talent and also providing me with tools and systems to help develop my team. It is a people driven organizations with focus on developing and training team members. As a leader, I worked closely with about 20 team members to develop career path by putting in place strategies to help them succeed in their goals. By acquiring talent and focusing on people development led to great service which in return led to high performance and profitability. The best part of my job is to interact with people, motivate them and lead them to be successful at work and in their personal lives.
Productive and fun
Customer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 July 2017
was fun until all stores in Canada closed. thank u for 1 glorious month. The job experience was useful and taught me a plethora of new skills in printing and management.
Pros
severance
Creative and focused work
Customer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 July 2017
This job involved a lot of creativity and determination. Working with my colleagues made this experience very enjoyable. There are skills you will have for years. The company overall is not realistic in pay, raises are not reasonable and canada to USA ratio in how we were treated was very poorly by management. The benefits are slim to none and the hardest part of the job was being over worked to the bone and under paid. That would be the main complaint amongst all employees.
Pros
Learned many more computer and self management skills.
Cons
poorly paid.
No Longer Applicable
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 July 2017
Not applicable due to Canadian Operations ceasing. No longer employed. Would highly recommend FedEx Express, FedEx Ground or FedEx Freight. Great umbrella company.
Fedex office
CENTER MANAGER (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON13 July 2017
Good company to start your career. Overall flexable easy going great staff and friendly envoirment.

Con

Lack of tech
Slow machines

Pros

Great training
Productive yet draining work environment
Graphic Designer/ Shipping Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 June 2017
FedEx is an amazing company, and I love my co-worker and my manager and assistant manager.
FedEx does not guarantee 40 a week, therefore I am unable o save with this wage, yet because I am employed here full time, I do not have time to work anywhere else or to find another job. This location is understaffed and I find myself working alone many of times, where I am unable to even use the bathroom. I have dedicated so much time and loyalty to this company, and I am not seeing any results in favour of the employees, even though I have made numerous complaints.
Pros
Great team or co-workers
Cons
understaffed, overworked
Acting Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON7 June 2017
Data entry jobs from customers into system
Delegate jobs to production floor
Prioritize urgency of orders
Maintenance on printers
Quality check orders before being shipped out to customers

Learned how to prioritize and organize day by the continuous work flow of orders

Hardest part of the job would be when the printers would undergo maintenance. Delays the completion of orders.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Not kept promises for advancement
Enjoyed my time at FedEx Office
Project Coordinator/Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 June 2017
I enjoyed my time at FedEx Office. Started out as a Customer Consultant and ended as Project Coordinator. It was a fast paced environment which kept me busy. Miss working there.
Ok
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON28 November 2016
Not real challenges as a center manager. Daily routine work but mostly if you enjoy printing. Growth is not really there.
Pros
stability
Cons
low salary
work at Fedex
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2016
Being an employee at fedex office was a great experience, since the entity is such a small aspect of FEDEX; it becomes your family. The relationship built there was beyond exceptions.
Pros
establish great relationship
Cons
its a silent requirement that you work really long hours and on call 24/7. No balance
Its time for change
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2016
Im just looking for a job change :) work was very easy and fun and I can assure you whoever works for this company willbe happy.
Great company to work for
Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON21 January 2016
FedEx was a great company to work for because you given the opportunity to grow within and the company invests in you to progress your career. It is a very professional work environment and the management are supportive and helpful. The best part of the job is the recognition you receive after achieving goals, and the hardest part is not achieving expected results.
Fun Resourceful Environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 December 2015
Assisting customers of the phone and in store with printing, packaging and shipping solutions. Work with customer ideas to create visually pleasing print jobs including business cards, posters and banners.
productive, fun place and friendly environment
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2015
Friendly environment. productive, new challenges every day. Management is really supportive. We are friends at work and respect each other.
Productive Work Place
Customer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON7 October 2015
Really supportive management and amazing team memebers. Always ready to help each other out, very decent and professional work place.
Pros
Excellent Team Members
A workplace that can teach you a wide range of skills
Customer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 September 2015
Overall, FedEx Office is a decent place to work in if you want to gain skills such as customer service, marketing skills, signs and graphics production, printing solutions, and shipping services.
Along the way, I have picked up additional skills by shadowing my colleagues (ex. Retail Management).
Every job has its up and downs, and for this company, the hardest part is when the centre gets busy and is short on staff, while tough customers get impatient when we are unable to assist them right away. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is to be working with such amazing and friendly co-workers, whom I can rely on when the day gets rough.
Pros
Offers more hours if needed, stable job
Cons
Close to minimum pay
Challenging but great job
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 September 2015
• Nurtured productive working relationships with customers through a commitment to high working standards and meeting client needs
• Addressed customers’ day to day inquiries/complaints and provided tactful professional approaches in resolving concerns
• Learned client and system needs by analyzing and working closely with the company sales team, collaborating on promotion and customer support
• Designed and implemented sales plans, identified re-sale possibilities and met the sales goals as planned
Productive and challenging workplace
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 July 2015
I mostly enjoy helping calm and patient customers that understand time management. I do not appreciate when customers have an immediate deadline, and begin to chastise or over react based on our ability to produce what it is they are asking for in a limited time period.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Sudden schedule cuts
Awesome company, great team members and overall outstanding focus on customer service
manager (Former Employee) –  manager19 June 2015
managing store operation customer focus, developing team members and auditing the operational duties. good balance with work life and social life. fun environment
Great place to work for.
CENTRE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2015
learned B2B sales,Speed and consistency is important in whatever u do.
The most important part of the job is "PEOPLE" you work and deal with daily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx Office. Our community is ready to answer.