FedEx Office Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
A workplace that can teach you a wide range of skills
Customer Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 26, 2015
Pros: Offers more hours if needed, stable job
Cons: Close to minimum pay
Overall, FedEx Office is a decent place to work in if you want to gain skills such as customer service, marketing skills, signs and graphics production, printing solutions, and shipping services.
Along the way, I have picked up additional skills by shadowing my colleagues (ex. Retail Management).
Every job has its up and downs, and for this company, the hardest part is when the centre gets busy and is short on staff, while tough customers get impatient when we are unable to assist them right away. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is to be working with such amazing and friendly co-workers, whom I can rely on when the day gets rough.
Productive and challenging workplace
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Great staff
Cons: Sudden schedule cuts
I mostly enjoy helping calm and patient customers that understand time management. I do not appreciate when customers have an immediate deadline, and begin to chastise or over react based on our ability to produce what it is they are asking for in a limited time period.
productive, fun place and friendly environment
Customer service (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 26, 2015
Friendly environment. productive, new challenges every day. Management is really supportive. We are friends at work and respect each other.
Productive Work Place
Customer Consultant (Current Employee), Oakville, ONOctober 7, 2015
Pros: Excellent Team Members
Really supportive management and amazing team memebers. Always ready to help each other out, very decent and professional work place.
Awesome company, great team members and overall outstanding focus on customer service
manager (Former Employee), managerJune 19, 2015
managing store operation customer focus, developing team members and auditing the operational duties. good balance with work life and social life. fun environment
Productive, Fun work environment with great leadership
Retail Consultant/Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Markham OntarioMay 4, 2015
Pros: Great home/work balance
Cons: incentives
FedEx Office work environment is enjoyable. With great work stability, leadership, and opportunity for growth, FedEx Office is the ideal work place.
Memorable Experience at this company
Customer Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 21, 2015
I had a memorable experience at St. Michael's Hospital at their Pediatric Clinic. All the doctors and nurses were friendly and very helpful with me. I've learned so many skills that can be useful for me when I start working as a nurse. I've learned how work as a team and worked in a fast-paced environment. Overall, it was great experience!
Great place to work for.
CENTRE MANAGER (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 21, 2015
learned B2B sales,Speed and consistency is important in whatever u do.
The most important part of the job is "PEOPLE" you work and deal with daily.
FedEx Office
Customer Support Specialist (CSS) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: company restructuring
I learned a lot about customer service and working as team at FedEx Office. A typical day at work included cleaning the computer rental area and stocking paper and office supplies for retail sales and providing customer service to walk in customers.

The hardest part of the job was assisting customers with unrealistic expectations. What I enjoyed most about the job was helping meet some of my customers unrealistic expectations within the companies policies and guidelines.

Helping management and team members to meet monthly budgets and goals was also rewarding during my employment with FedEx Office.
A fast pace environment with room for self growth
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 16, 2014
Pros: extra hours are available
Cons: retail environment
Fedex Office is a fast paced environment with lots of potential for growth within the company and self growth. I've learned the value of teamwork which is one of the key foundations on a company. Fedex office is a hybrid of both printing services and fedex shipping services
Productive and Fun place to work
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Toronto ONOctober 8, 2013
A typical day at work can begin from opening the store to greeting the customers. Management have created a very intra personal culture fro the employees.