FedEx Office Employee Reviews

This is closed now
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON8 November 2017
While I worked here, Long Hours, Poor Pay, okaymanagement. They had good benefits though, and paid sick days. Good rack up of vacation hours as well. :)
Productive and fun
Team Lead / Production Lead Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON1 October 2017
I learned a lot of new skills working at fedex office. i worked at the manufacturing plant that deals with all the printing for canada. Had a great time woring there.
Very complex and busy
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 August 2017
Long working days. They focus on development but the business is very busy, so you do not get enough focus on developing yourself. Company has really good benefits and salary. They are not that innovative when it comes to technology. Team struggles due to old technology, which makes one's job really hard and challenging.
Benefits
Cons
Behind in Technology
a very dynamic & versatile working environment.
Client Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON1 August 2017
I have learned a lot about what details go into shipping packages nationally & internationally. The people are very friendly and trust the FedEx services greatly.Therefore we are expected to carry out our promise to accommodate our customers with great integrity. The job is not too difficult,but we need to be always auditing our work because people trust us as a medium for their packages to be on time at the the right place,keeping in mind for the service they have paid for.Also,printing for customers was an interesting experience,as there are so many creative options to explore. Every customer is unique and has a different scenario,be it for shipping or printing.
Pros
great shipping discounts, great team members
Cons
out of date technology, old fashioned approaches for customer service.
Diverse Culture with focus on People, Service, and Profit
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 July 2017
Working at FedEx Office has allowed me to grow as a manager by surrounding me with great talent and also providing me with tools and systems to help develop my team. It is a people driven organizations with focus on developing and training team members. As a leader, I worked closely with about 20 team members to develop career path by putting in place strategies to help them succeed in their goals. By acquiring talent and focusing on people development led to great service which in return led to high performance and profitability. The best part of my job is to interact with people, motivate them and lead them to be successful at work and in their personal lives.
Productive and fun
Customer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 July 2017
was fun until all stores in Canada closed. thank u for 1 glorious month. The job experience was useful and taught me a plethora of new skills in printing and management.
Pros
severance
Creative and focused work
Customer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 July 2017
This job involved a lot of creativity and determination. Working with my colleagues made this experience very enjoyable. There are skills you will have for years. The company overall is not realistic in pay, raises are not reasonable and canada to USA ratio in how we were treated was very poorly by management. The benefits are slim to none and the hardest part of the job was being over worked to the bone and under paid. That would be the main complaint amongst all employees.
Pros
Learned many more computer and self management skills.
Cons
poorly paid.
No Longer Applicable
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 July 2017
Not applicable due to Canadian Operations ceasing. No longer employed. Would highly recommend FedEx Express, FedEx Ground or FedEx Freight. Great umbrella company.
Fedex office
CENTER MANAGER (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON13 July 2017
Good company to start your career. Overall flexable easy going great staff and friendly envoirment.

Con

Lack of tech
Slow machines

Pros

Great training
Productive yet draining work environment
Graphic Designer/ Shipping Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 June 2017
FedEx is an amazing company, and I love my co-worker and my manager and assistant manager.
FedEx does not guarantee 40 a week, therefore I am unable o save with this wage, yet because I am employed here full time, I do not have time to work anywhere else or to find another job. This location is understaffed and I find myself working alone many of times, where I am unable to even use the bathroom. I have dedicated so much time and loyalty to this company, and I am not seeing any results in favour of the employees, even though I have made numerous complaints.
Pros
Great team or co-workers
Cons
understaffed, overworked
Acting Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON7 June 2017
Data entry jobs from customers into system
Delegate jobs to production floor
Prioritize urgency of orders
Maintenance on printers
Quality check orders before being shipped out to customers

Learned how to prioritize and organize day by the continuous work flow of orders

Hardest part of the job would be when the printers would undergo maintenance. Delays the completion of orders.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Not kept promises for advancement
Enjoyed my time at FedEx Office
Project Coordinator/Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 June 2017
I enjoyed my time at FedEx Office. Started out as a Customer Consultant and ended as Project Coordinator. It was a fast paced environment which kept me busy. Miss working there.
Great Company
Customer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON26 February 2017
FedEx Office is a great company to work for. A typical day looks like operating Point of Sale terminal. Assisting customers with their printing and shipping needs. The management is very friendly and care about their employees.
Kinda Great Environment
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2017
Minimum pay, room for improvement and promotion but takes along time. Benefits not that well. Management SUCKS because never listen to workers issues and complains. Workers never get a chance to express their concerns. Management do whatever they feel is right. Great with customer service,
Pros
Recognition
Cons
poor working environment, base salary for professionalism, etc
Ok
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON28 November 2016
Not real challenges as a center manager. Daily routine work but mostly if you enjoy printing. Growth is not really there.
Pros
stability
Cons
low salary
work at Fedex
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2016
Being an employee at fedex office was a great experience, since the entity is such a small aspect of FEDEX; it becomes your family. The relationship built there was beyond exceptions.
Pros
establish great relationship
Cons
its a silent requirement that you work really long hours and on call 24/7. No balance
Its time for change
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2016
Im just looking for a job change :) work was very easy and fun and I can assure you whoever works for this company willbe happy.
The biggest joke of a company I ever worked for.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 June 2016
If I could turn back time first thing I would do with such a gift is refund the amount of life wasted at this poor pathetic excuse for a professional establishment.

A typical day of work would entail attempting to work around the seemingly antagonistic management of the hotel to try to accomplish the simplest of tasks and receive proper compensation for the duty. You're constantly expected to often lie through your teeth as ordered by management in attempts to convince hotel guests to spend hilariously bloated prices for simple tasks.

Management were scam artists at best and absolutely incompetent at worst. My first manager was eventually terminated from the company after it was revealed the amount of back-door processes and scheming she was doing in order to inflate the sales numbers and revenue being generated by our center. The money was then of course refunded back out of our quarterly earnings, denying us our seasonal bonuses. My second manager had absolutely zero experience managing anything in her entire life and I was often left picking up the slack.

The hardest part of the job was trying preform the balancing act to appease both the stupid and morally dubious FexEx management and the Hotel management who were getting increasingly more sick of the former's schemes.

All that being said, you did get to meet a lot of fun and interesting people in the hotel, and the other grunts working for the hotel itself were usually very friendly and fun to talk to. Which is probably the only thing I will ever miss from this poor sick joke.
Pros
You naturally meet fun people which helps develop a worldly view
Cons
Long hours, poor management, morally dubious expectations, no real benefits
Great company to work for
Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON21 January 2016
FedEx was a great company to work for because you given the opportunity to grow within and the company invests in you to progress your career. It is a very professional work environment and the management are supportive and helpful. The best part of the job is the recognition you receive after achieving goals, and the hardest part is not achieving expected results.
Fun Resourceful Environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 December 2015
Assisting customers of the phone and in store with printing, packaging and shipping solutions. Work with customer ideas to create visually pleasing print jobs including business cards, posters and banners.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx Office. Our community is ready to answer.