FedEx Office

FedEx Office Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
FedEx Office
Customer Support Specialist (CSS) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: company restructuring
I learned a lot about customer service and working as team at FedEx Office. A typical day at work included cleaning the computer rental area and stocking paper and office supplies for retail sales and providing customer service to walk in customers.

The hardest part of the job was assisting customers with unrealistic expectations. What I enjoyed most about the job was helping meet some of my customers unrealistic expectations within the companies policies and guidelines.

Helping management and team members to meet monthly budgets and goals was also rewarding during my employment with FedEx Office.
A fast pace environment with room for self growth
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 16, 2014
Pros: extra hours are available
Cons: retail environment
Fedex Office is a fast paced environment with lots of potential for growth within the company and self growth. I've learned the value of teamwork which is one of the key foundations on a company. Fedex office is a hybrid of both printing services and fedex shipping services
Productive and Fun place to work
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Toronto ONOctober 8, 2013
A typical day at work can begin from opening the store to greeting the customers. Management have created a very intra personal culture fro the employees.