When Kinko’s started in 1970, we had an original idea. We took something simple like copies and turned it into a winning business with a focus on truly great customer service. Then, we teamed up
with another success story, FedEx. They also started with an original idea — and
took it places.
FedEx Kinko’s is now FedEx Office and is the world’s leading source of document solutions. We are a global network of more than 1,900 digitally connected locations.
Following the FedEx Office sales process, this person will identify, develop and grow FedEx Office prospective and existing Local Corporate customer base. The Field Account Executive (FAE) will be tasked with prospecting the mid to large customer segment and working to build annuity business from current transactional customers.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of Business-to-Business (B2B) direct selling experience required
- Outside customer facing experience required
- Experience within the document solutions or product offerings industry, preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of sales financial targets and quotas with proven successful results
- Demonstrated success of the consultative selling process
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and closing skills
- Motivation for sales
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Commercial customer sales and service experience related to inside or outside sales.
- Proven strong organization and planning skills.
- Experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software programs preferred
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal presentation skills.
- Presents personal professional image.
General Duties and Responsibilities: This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Customer Service and Retention Activities:
- Maintains and updates customer database
- Post sales and activity follow up
- Interacts with local corporate customers to help with order placement
- Interacts with centre operations to ensure proper fulfillment and satisfaction of local corporate account orders.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Approximately 10 new business activities weekly minimum i.e suspect creation and qualification, Campaigning and Cold Calling, Lead Generation
- Job bidding and bid follow up for local corporate accounts
- Arrange for approximately 4-5 pre-set appointments daily
- Regular contacts with designated local corporate accounts through calls and appointments.
- New business development through cold calling.
- Obtains sales quota in existing local corporate accounts and through prospecting net new business
- Assists in account recovery by re-establishing local corporate customer relationships from dormant accounts, selling FedEx Office value, identifying solutions and providing outstanding service.
- Responsible for growing relationships and penetrating sales in selected named commercial and strategic accounts.
- Lead generation activities and Centre lead follow up
- Implements Marketing Programs.
- Make outside contacts or site appointments in support of national efforts.
- Customer mailings and follow-up.
Minimum Attributes Required to Perform the Essential Functions of the Position:
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and co-workers, which includes the ability to follow FedEx Office Commitments to Communication.
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation, instruction, persuasion, and/or speaking with others.
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial time pressure, and to perform under the demands set by the company for sales performance and profit objectives.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to meet company objectives for sales performance and profit.
- Ability to perform the General Duties and Responsibilities set forth above in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Preference will be given to those with print industry experience
We thank all applicants for their resume submission.
Indeed - 14 months ago
FedEx Office Canada office and print services are available at any of our locations. Visit the nearest FedEx Office Canada location or use...