FCT Employee Review

nice
PRÉPOSÉE AU SERVICE À LA CLIENTÈLE (Former Employee) –  Moncton NB6 November 2013
research deed for the customer, co worker was very nice and we always help each others when needed

Other FCT Employee Reviews

Good Place to work
Sr. QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON3 January 2018
Working in this company is good for FTE's with average salaries. work culture is good for again FTE's. company do not care much about contractors and management is not much technical. No work from option for contractors.
This job sucked and Manager was a bully
Sales (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 October 2017
If you want a job that sucks away any life you have inside you then this the job for you. If you want a witch of a manager to be constantly screaming and humiliating you in front of your coworkers then this is the job for you. Terrible place to work at. Coworks were not friendly they looked out for themselves and a lot of back stabbing going on... They we're almost as terrible as the management. Imagine the surprised look on there faces when they thought I would cry when they told me I was let go. Instead there was a big fat grin... Avoid this place! Anyone who finds there way into this job this what I say to you... Good luck cuz your going to need it!!
Pros
Free food... Thats it!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FCT. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8