FCT Employee Review

Fast paced, fun, growth opportunities, professional
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Oakville11 April 2013
FCT has a great culture and treats employees extremely well. In this environment everyone has the opportunity for growth both personal and professional.
Pros
on site gym, cafeteria, good benefits, pay for performance, employee engagment team, open door policy
Cons
can't think of any

Other FCT Employee Reviews

This job sucked and Manager was a bully
Sales (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 October 2017
If you want a job that sucks away any life you have inside you then this the job for you. If you want a witch of a manager to be constantly screaming and humiliating you in front of your coworkers then this is the job for you. Terrible place to work at. Coworks were not friendly they looked out for themselves and a lot of back stabbing going on... They we're almost as terrible as the management. Imagine the surprised look on there faces when they thought I would cry when they told me I was let go. Instead there was a big fat grin... Avoid this place! Anyone who finds there way into this job this what I say to you... Good luck cuz your going to need it!!
Pros
Free food... Thats it!
Cons
Friendly but heavy progressing place, good for junior developers
Senior Software Developer/Analyst (perm) (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON11 July 2017
Nice facilities for work, food, relaxation breaks. Management too conservative to quickly change technologies to match contemporary market needs. Very similar to a bank environment.
Pros
Open space for work
Cons
Too conservative

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FCT. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8