Faurecia

Faurecia Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good work place
Assembler/ Sonic (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 5, 2014
very good work place ,good bosses ,and people, the atmosphere was really good,if you don't mind fast paced work this might be for you.
supervisors dating workers, messy employees, no support from management. They also try to regulate restroom breaks
Machine Operator/ Team Leader (Current Employee), Cleveland, MSMarch 3, 2014
Pros: health benefits to fulltime employees+
Cons: no restroom breaks other than regular break
Management Sucks! The managers hold personal vendettas with the operators and issue disciplinary action on them with little poof of an issue having being occurred. Management upholds wrong doing. These people are crazy because they mistreat their workers yet the workers are producing the parts. Why trust that?! I believe that something really bad will happen in that plant dealing with the lively hood of those individuals whom don't care about anything. They do not allow operators to use the restroom other than breaks.
Stressful
Production Coordinator (Current Employee), Saline, MIFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: longer work days do to down time but you have to make the customer happy.
We start off the day with no shipping racks and when we do get
racks we're down because injection molding press is down or producing bad parts and it just seems like another day in life here.
My co-workers are pretty cool. I enjoy the workers, they make you laugh with some of the stories they tell when we're waiting on racks.
Interior Door Panels
Team Leader (Former Employee), PalmelaFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: good team, wonder ful to be with everyday.
Cons: the pressure when ever we had a production problem.
Start of with the the team meeting known as "top 5". In this meeting we would start with a physical exercise "stretching", after we would go threw the problems and the goals achieved the day before. We would then start with the production according to "just in time" sequence.
During the day I would have to teach, substitute,operatives.Update quality, scrap, production and charts.
Attend meetings with the supervisor and production manager.
Any part with defect I would have to repair or scrap it if the case.
Also when ever a problem occurred with a machine I would have to try and solve or else call in the maintenance.
As we worked just in time we would have to be aware with the amount of parts in the buffer and be sure that they would be on time at the client, when ever we had a production problem.
Working at Faurecia
Assembler (Former Employee), Saline, MIFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: long hours made for great pay!
Cons: lot of hearsay around the orkplace
I enjoyed working for this company.I enjoyed learning different machines, working and training of new employees.
Enovia PLM work
Team Member (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 2, 2014
very short stint in this project. very productive. Got good experience on CAD Documents managment
productive workplace
gap leader, line worker, welder (Former Employee), Saline, MIFebruary 1, 2014
its a production plant for ford motor company. i worked first shift an i worked on 5 different lines per day. i was a float, an i was very good at what ii do.
Nice company to work in
Trainee (Former Employee), BrazilJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: very dynamic enviroment
Cons: low benefits
Very dynamic enviroment and nice people to work with.

A good place to start as a trainee.
Productive and friendly environment.
Operator of Production (Former Employee), Portugal, PalmelaJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: friendship.
Cons: instaility.
The main responsibilities were working with production levels, quality, safety and desired environment.
Participated in groups to solve problems in order to solve them.
Responsible for housekeeping and cleaning station based on the 5s methodology.
Always worked with great sense of responsibility and seriousness.
producttive and safe place to work
Train Driver/Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Cleveland, MSJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: we had a couple of breaks
Cons: benefits
i pick up desired parts on a train and drop them off at desired location and repeat the process..i learned how to work on time and as a team with my co workers.
PRODUCTIVE AND FAST PACED
Assembly Technician (Current Employee), Canton, MSJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: don't have to worry about layoffs.
Cons: sometimes breaks are cut short
I work from 7pm to 7am six days a week. I learned how to make seats and inspect a variety of seats. The management and my co-workers were very helpful with teaching me teamwork and tips to ensure safe and quality seats. The hardest part of my jobs is when our seats are to be done back to back in a short period of time. The most enjoyable part of the job are to people. They can make your time easier.
Great people, demanding workplace
Welder/Operator (Former Employee), Franklin, OHDecember 22, 2013
Pros: great, motivated people, great pay
Cons: long hours
I started out as an operator on various machines that started the assembly process. I operated the first machine on a particular assembly line. This machine usually consisted of initiating an automated machine to construct a muffler. Once the muffler is completed I removed the muffler and moved it onto the next part of the process. I usually had to operate two or three automated machines. Each assembly line had a target number to reach each day. The target numbers were hit more often than not by the company overall each day. I then signed up for a welders training and company certification class given at the facility. For almost two weeks a group of us went through the training and were tested for certification at the end of training. I was selected and moved onto an assembly line, no longer as an operator but as a welder. I maintained this position for almost eight months. I worked long hours for six to sometimes sevens days a week.
Pretty Good benefits
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Fraser, MIDecember 11, 2013
Pros: alot of community service oppurtunities
Cons: short breaks, dirty break room, no air in the summer, no heat in the winter
Decent pay, and the Benefits are pretty good. Masonic location is just starting up so there is not alot of good to say, they are just getting on their feet.
productive
mig welder (Current Employee), Arlington, TXDecember 3, 2013
Pros: theres always work to be done
Cons: heavey work loads
my job can be crazy at times when welding an all day run for a company that does not come to a stand still..
there is a lot of work to be done in a delicate time frame.
can get hectic at times but when running a fast rate that a lot of welders cannot do.. that's the best part of working there.
I have learned to weld a fast speed without making errors. co-workers are great when there is team work. the worst is keeping from passing out during the summer time.
Otis the best part of the job at the pay that we make.
Lack of communication and direction
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, INDecember 2, 2013
I posted payments to multiple client accounts. I learned 2 operating systems and spent countless hours problem solving. Most of my co-workers were supportive and kind. There was a sense of loyalty to each other as it became clear that management really had no idea how we did what we did, nor did they communicate their standards until they weren't met. The hardest part of the job wasn't the work. I really loved problem solving and learning new things. I enjoyed creating new methods to solve problems more efficiently. The hardest part of the job was lack of training, communication, and direction from management.
Good place to work and progress up in the workforce
Lead Process Technician (Current Employee), Fountain, CONovember 15, 2013
Pros: good communication with employes
Cons: no ability to change shifts
Get parameters from work on whats running and needs to run. Set molds in using overhead crane and load program parameters. Make process adjustments to operations as needed.the best part of the day is the people i work with. The hardest is the constant change of tools due to no warhouse to build or store stock in.
Take Pride in Leadership/ Advancement
WELDER/ GAP LEADER (Current Employee), Troy, OHOctober 23, 2013
I really do enjoy my job, it offers great advancement. Take me for example I started at the bottom as a general operator making $10 an hour, moved up to a welding position that made $15 an hour, and I'm currently now a Gap leader making $20 an hour. It just goes to show that with hard work, and determination at this company you will be awarded. I would not be looking for another job if it was not for the 2 hour drive I have to work there and back now since I relocated to Fort Wayne, Indiana. Overall it is a great place to work!
camera inspector
Final Camera Inspector/GM Hood Inspector (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 19, 2013
Pros: steady employment
Cons: management foolishiness
Inspect over 700 dashboards daily with the intent to make sure that the air bags are properly seated and connectors are in place. The hardest part of the job is to make sure that there are no red lights once the dashboard passes your station. Enjoyable part of the job is getting along with my co-workers that I work directly beside daily.
Productive work day
Operator (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIOctober 17, 2013
Pros: long break, fun
Cons: temporary
Long day of work had a good time with my co-workers. I make prototype parts for Chrysler, Ford and GM.
very productive
Assembler (Former Employee), Fountain Inn, SCOctober 16, 2013
I learn how seats for yourcar are put together from top to bottom, how the material is attached to the foam an how the frame of the seat is built. I had some awsome co-workers hardest part of my job was learning how to use the hog ring gun when they move me to a new area to work but the people in the gap showed me how the process went an i caught on quickly

About Faurecia

You might say Faurecia Interior Systems has a deep seated love for the automobile industry. The company, a subsidiary of French – Read more