Faurecia

Faurecia Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
welding
welder (Former Employee), Columbus, INOctober 1, 2013
some times very long work weeks. very fast paced. Some very heavy parts.
Not a desireable type of management but great people in the trenches to work with and a lot of work to do.
Product Development Lead (Current Employee), Columbus, INSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: good base salary, great people to work with
Cons: company culture
A lot or work to complete and a lot of paperwork to be completed. Great people to work with on a daily basis but it is very heavy on management. The job is actually fun and it would be a great place to work if it wasn't quite so heavy in management and management style was a different
day
operator (Former Employee), Lichfield, ENGSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: good leader, brilliant team
Cons: management
I've a really good team in the factory, including our Gap leader as well. I've learned how to work together with other ethnics, learned about their culture.
I've learned what to check on the parts, how to check, bring the best quality in a team.
There wasn't any hard part of the job, because I've enjoyed it all.
Overall average company
PC&L Manager (Current Employee), Riverside, MOSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: expectation that managers work 65-80 hrs/week
Plant is in the early stages of phase out, need longer career objectives.
Very Productive
Assistant Global Director - Internship (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MichiganSeptember 7, 2013
Pros: good hours, good salary, great coworkers and manager
Cons: no healthcare because i was an intern
A typical day at work was:
- Sign into company email and download contracts. The number of contracts could reach up to hundreds a day.
- Organize contracts into correct folders and email out to program managers.
- Hyperlink contracts to excel sheet where every single contract is tracked.
- Update value of contracts in tracking matrix for each program.
- – more... Once all contracts were received, traveled to GM plants for equipment inspection listed on contracts.
- Download multiple pictures (taken at the GM plants) of the equipment into the company tracking system to receive approval.
- Followed up with GM to make sure approvals were received on equipment and would wait for payments to process in the tracking system between GM and Faurecia.
- Update company matrix to track funds collected on the equipment and how much more was needed.
- Conducted weekly meetings with division staff showing progress and areas needed for improvement. – less
I enjoyed my job and being able to provide for my family.
Line Assembly/Lead Member (Former Employee), Gluckstadt, MSSeptember 6, 2013
I worked a 10-12 hr day for six days a week. I learned to be very efficient, prompt, and I have a high level of integrity. The hardest -part of my job was not being able to spend time with my family but the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I could provide for them.
Good Management Team Work Environment
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Lansing MISeptember 5, 2013
Pros: over time
Cons: never had a set time to get off work
Load unload trucks
setup assembly lines
good team/crew
good environment
gets hot sometimes so its best to stay hydrated
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Current Employee), Fraser, MIAugust 27, 2013
Pros: lunchin
Cons: no place for advancment
Fast paced enviorment, High volume and long hours, which I dont mind. Nice place if your just starting in the automotive field.
A fair place to work,and their is room for advancement.
Material Handler (Current Employee), Fountain Inn, SCAugust 26, 2013
Pros: close to home...pretty good hourly wadge.
Cons: management could be a little more proffessional
A fast paced work environment with friendly people. It is close to my home so the commute isn't bad. There is a focus on detail and a culture of production excellence.
Typical Day
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Belvidere, ILAugust 19, 2013
Pros: 4 lunch breaks, good pay, good benefits.
Cons: standing for 10 hours, hot, fast paced
A good day at work would be building about 300 FEC's (front end carriers) with little to no line defects at all. You would learn how to work fast paced every day no matter what while trying to do things all at one time. The people there were nice, they are easy to get along with and helpful whenever needed. The part that was most challenging was just – more... trying to stand there at one station for ten or eleven hours a day. It got really tiring pretty fast, but the most exciting part was that it was relaxed when we weren't getting our buts kicked all the time. – less
A great Job
Forklift operator, Material (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 12, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: lazy workers, riding the pay
I did so much at this job. All of the above. They know who i am. All the supervisors loved me. I moved
great co-workers ,family atmosphere
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Saline, MIAugust 9, 2013
Pros: most jobs are easy to do
Cons: attendace point system
most work days fly by due to the fast pace assembly work.
I learned how to use many tools.
attendace policy needs to be fixed you get 8 points for the year and you receive them even when your on a medical leave.
the co-worker are the best part of the job friendly and helpful
with assembly work keeping focus is hard because your doing the same job over – more... and over again.
the most enjoyable part of the job was getting hired – less
Great learning experience
NVH Project Engineer Intern (Former Employee), Columbus, INAugust 8, 2013
My internship here was an amazing learning experience and invaluable to my future career development.
Contractor
Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Jackson, MSAugust 7, 2013
Pleasant work environment. Company has money miss management issues.
Nice place to work
IT Tech Support, Machine Operator, (Current Employee), Fountain Inn, SCAugust 6, 2013
Cons: short breaks, constantly changing work schedule
Great co-workers
Manangement gave me what I needed
I was trusted to do the IT posistion while still in college
good company to work for
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Fraser, MIJuly 30, 2013
A typical day of work getting out production in a timely manner and the company rewarded employees treating us to pizza and pop weekly
Great Internship
Manufacturing Intern (Former Employee), MiJuly 25, 2013
Tons of opportunities for interns. Though did feel overlooked at times.
Good Pay
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Columbus, INJuly 18, 2013
Kept raw product for the line and removed finished goods, I had to do this job for 6 lines.
Decent Job if you need the money.
Hilo driver (Former Employee), Saline, MIJuly 18, 2013
Pros: decent pay, employee benefits.
Cons: short breaks, low job security, corrupt management.
I worked for Faurecia for almost a year. I've seen people get treated unfairly, managers and employees trying to get each other fired, and loads of rumors about the stability of the company itself. I started working at Faurecia when it first came to Saline, MI. Though they were trying new things, some people benefited but a lot of people did not. The – more... local UAW did not help me when I was working there. I've never seen such disorganization between management and its employees. The pay is decent, if your willing to put up with the antics going on around the plant. Job security is not promised. The hours are sometimes ridiculous depending on which line you work for. The hours are long and the breaks are short. My overall satisfaction with this company would be a 3 out of 5. – less
Important experience
Human Ressources Assistant - Internship (Former Employee), Caligny (Calvados) - FranceJuly 11, 2013
Faurecia was my first experience in Human Resources. I really enjoyed it because my mission was intensive and very interesting.

Also, the Human Resources team was really nice, so the atmosphere was very good.

I had to recruit around 50 internships for the production sector and then managing them. It was very interesting to work with the managers and – more... understand and apply their expectations.

It was an important experience which helps me to learn a lot about the recruitment process. – less

About Faurecia

You might say Faurecia Interior Systems has a deep seated love for the automobile industry. The company, a subsidiary of French – Read more