Faurecia

Faurecia Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced work with lots of stuff to do
Train Driver (Former Employee), Bradford, ONApril 6, 2015
Pros: Good people, Great hours, Good pay
Cons: Can only get the job through agency
I was a train driver and basically i would pull around 4 carts with components to make seat parts and i would go from station to station topping other workers with the materials they need to do there job. On my rounds i would take count of the parts i needed to keep my stock up and request for more of components so i can keep the workers going.
enjoyable
Quality Control Administrator (Former Employee), Bradford ONMarch 13, 2015
company is closing learned a lot of transferable skills.
co- workers great to work with.
management supervisor great to work with.
work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bradford, ONFebruary 16, 2015
hard working and interested in work. I have good listening and learning skills. would like to find work near home in Bradford.
Plenty of hours
Assembler (Former Employee), Bradford, ONJanuary 21, 2015
standing for long hours doing repetitive work, welding metal objects, a very loud work environment.
enjoyable,friendly work place
Welder/assembler/P.S.E. (Former Employee), 100 Reagens ind.pkwy Bradford onJanuary 10, 2015
fast paced , quality checking, improve welds,
how to decide on what good or not.
management is friendly and instructive.
co-workers are friendly, helpful .
hard part is keeping up to welders.
but I did enjoy working with everyone
This place is HOOORIBBLE
machine operator (Former Employee), Brampton, OntarioDecember 20, 2014
Pros: good co-workers, ok pay
Cons: baaaaaaad management
Worst place to work thats it. Trust me. If you live in canada and anywhere in the peel region. Avoid i repeat Avoid this place at all cost. The one I worked for is in Brampton,On through a Dirty piece a doodoo agency called WE MOVE PEOPLE.. They basically recylce thier workers. They put you on for 3-5 months then cut you. And then find fresh new workers.. Believe me you will see fresh new faces EVERY SINGLE DAY.. They are a very bad word that I wish I could write in here but can't.. The only thing that is nice is your co-workers and your pay if you get to even enjoy it.. Trust me I caution you. Avoid this place pleeease.
Good company
Automotive Assembler (Former Employee), Bradford, ONDecember 2, 2014
Job positions were offer to people of the company but unfortunately they have decided to close the company in Bradford.
day of work
assembler (Former Employee), Bradford, ONNovember 1, 2014
Pros: paid breaks
repetitive tasks daily
work on assembly line, quality checks at end station
packing and repack
housekeeping
Productive and very cooperative co-workers as a team
QA Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Bradford, OntarioOctober 23, 2014
Pros: good benefits, no complains
Cons: shorts break
- Very productive but unfortunately, the company faurecia is going be close. I've learned different kind of testings regarding stability, static break test, cut & etch etc.
The environment, and people are great.
Full Time Line Operator (Current Employee), Bradford, ONOctober 12, 2014
Pros: they handed out bonuses every 6 months and we had free lunches on hoildays, the benifits are great and the pension are good.
Cons: long hours at times and lots of week-end over time which i found hard on the family life, i do understand how the industry works and what is requirered to surport customer demands.
To make quality parts while hitting hourly targets per hour, I have learned many things how to work a mig and robotic welders, how to use different tools to perform quality checks to spec, how to perform lockout procedures, FIFO (first in, first out). how to handle problems that arise on and off line. WIMS training. My co-workers to me make my day, they play a big part of how a team will work good together. I found that the only thing that was hard about the job was the amount of overtime I had to put in over the years, I do like my over time. Once again I enjoyed working with the people they became a part of my extended family everyone gets along great there.
factory work
assenbler (Former Employee), Bradford, ONOctober 5, 2014
Pros: good medical benifets
Cons: only 1 break(10min) and 20min lunch
there was many different jobs withhin Faurecia. What i did before i was laid off was. handling the unpainted chair frames from the welder, and hanged them onto a conveyor. The chairs, then went around into a washer, a dryer, then a powder coat. The coat would be heated up in a oven than adhered to the metal that would produce a coat of paint.My fellow employees and i would then take the final producct and organize then into the appropiate aisles
I have learned how organization and team work is vital especially in a factory.I got along well with my coworkers, and is there was any inncidents i followed proper procedures, however i do prefer to deal with problems with other face on. I dont want to take about management. This was the only company that i know of that kept the doors locked to the HR office. to employees.
After over ten years, I have to say that its the people that made it enjoyable
Great company with poor management
New Program Launch Manager (Former Employee), Bradford, ONFebruary 25, 2014
Suppliers commitment
Program launched to targets
To bad
Shipping/Receiving Team Leader (Current Employee), Bradford, ONDecember 9, 2013
Plant is currently slated to close within the next 18 months.
Productive, easy but slow work.
Shaft Press Operatior. (Former Employee), Bradford, ONAugust 31, 2013
Pros: experience in a different work field .
Cons: night shifts.
The company I worked for was night sifts, easy to learn, but hard to cope with sleeping.
Bertrand Faure Vipond Quality Department
Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Vipond MississaugaFebruary 25, 2012
Pros: rewarded working environment
The boss was very supportive, always guided his staffs, and helped them achieve their goals.
He always said hello to everyone at start of the workday, and at the end of the work day, he also said goodbye and have a good evening.
He was young but understand how to effectively manage his department and his people, that created a healthy working environment and contributed to his success.

About Faurecia

You might say Faurecia Interior Systems has a deep seated love for the automobile industry. The company, a subsidiary of French – Read more